Pages:
Author

Topic: Economic Totalitarianism - page 38. (Read 345738 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 28, 2015, 05:00:38 AM
No, it's not hard to believe. After one scripted mega fake attack that led to something the next one's also bring the same question.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
November 28, 2015, 04:42:39 AM
The point is this: people are becoming very aware of the false hegelian dialectic

Hard to believe, there are so many sheeps out there that can be fooled infinite times.

No, they will never learn, once the free market gets restored, these people will lose their money, as most likely they invested in the worst things possible: the fiat system.

That will be their punishment.

See the buttcoin retards:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Buttcoin/
legendary
November 28, 2015, 04:37:25 AM
This is not just about Putin as the good guy in the good cop bad cop dialectic. This is not the red vs the blue or bad nations vs good nations.

Reading regular news sites around the world people see that yes, scumbags are lying, perpetrating false flags, stealing money...to the benefit of the few. This is not just exposing the bad cop which would be some nations, but it is exposing the bad cop as the rulers of those nations.

I already said that if you read some sites, forums, it is littered with comments about banks, NWO, question about terrorist attacks, who benefits, people questioning what happens after this scripted WW3 (if it happens).

They know WW3 is a script!

The point is this: people are becoming very aware of the false hegelian dialectic that leads to something. Problem, reaction, solution, because it happens time after time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 28, 2015, 12:26:31 AM
TPTB_need_war,

if Putin is really on the side of the TPTB and they are conspiring to get us into WW3 and ultimately the NWO, why is the Russian establishment exposing the deeds of the "West"?

1. For instance, today Lavrov said that Turkey shooting down the plane was a a deliberate provocation.

He's basically telling everyone how "war" and "setting up fires" works.

2. A week or so ago Putin said that G20 is financing ISIS.

Again, same thing.

3. Russia's involvment in Syria is basically exposing the cards for everyone to see.

And there have been other instances where basically Putin and Russia is laying out how dirty the whole thing is, who is behind it and what their intentions are.

Are they trying to appear good but ultimately it doesn't matter because it will end up in WW3 anyways? Why aren't they escalating this? Seems to me they are doing some things on the side of "justice".

Instead of building up 2 huge opposing forces or 2 cocks you need in every good fight, it seems that he's killing one cock before it even starts. Because the crowd (cheerleaders) that would ultimately get involved is also realizing in droves where the "right side" is.

He is informing Europe and Americans what is going on and instead of spotlighting the whole nation as bad he is exposing the colours of the establishment.

"Distract and hit" The basic rule of any fight! in this case NWO vs 7 billion slaves

"divide and conquer"

How well is divide and conquering going if you put the large majority on one side?

The Hegelian dialectic strategy is working very well, because it fooled you. Wink

TPTB manufacture crisis in order to play the good car salesman and bad car salesman game of fooling naive people.

The naive people think they need someone like Putin to help make a global solution.

A global solution is precisely what the NWO solution will be. It will rescue the world from the chaos underway.

The naive masses also believed JFK was their savior:

http://xkcd2.com/753/

Also, if you read his speech at Rice, all his arguments for going to the moon work equally well as arguments for blowing up the moon, sending cloned dinosaurs into space, or constructing a towering penis-shaped obelisk on Mars.
what do you think the obolisks are used for?
I even have one where I live and I live in Guam
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
November 27, 2015, 10:21:23 PM
TPTB_need_war,

if Putin is really on the side of the TPTB and they are conspiring to get us into WW3 and ultimately the NWO, why is the Russian establishment exposing the deeds of the "West"?

1. For instance, today Lavrov said that Turkey shooting down the plane was a a deliberate provocation.

Again, same thing.

3. Russia's involvment in Syria is basically exposing the cards for everyone to see.

And there have been other instances where basically Putin and Russia is laying out how dirty the whole thing is, who is behind it and what their intentions are.

Are they trying to appear good but ultimately it doesn't matter because it will end up in WW3 anyways? Why aren't they escalating this? Seems to me they are doing some things on the side of "justice".

Instead of building up 2 huge opposing forces or 2 cocks you need in every good fight, it seems that he's killing one cock before it even starts. Because the crowd (cheerleaders) that would ultimately get involved is also realizing in droves where the "right side" is.

He is informing Europe and Americans what is going on and instead of spotlighting the whole nation as bad he is exposing the colours of the establishment.

"Distract and hit" The basic rule of any fight! in this case NWO vs 7 billion slaves

"divide and conquer"

How well is divide and conquering going if you put the large majority on one side?

The Hegelian dialectic strategy is working very well, because it fooled you. Wink

TPTB manufacture crisis in order to play the good car salesman and bad car salesman game of fooling naive people.

The naive people think they need someone like Putin to help make a global solution.

A global solution is precisely what the NWO solution will be. It will rescue the world from the chaos underway.

The naive masses also believed JFK was their savior:

http://xkcd2.com/753/

Also, if you read his speech at Rice, all his arguments for going to the moon work equally well as arguments for blowing up the moon, sending cloned dinosaurs into space, or constructing a towering penis-shaped obelisk on Mars.
legendary
November 26, 2015, 03:19:30 PM
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
November 26, 2015, 02:24:43 PM
TPTB_need_war,

Again, same thing.

"divide and conquer"
legendary
Activity: 1323
November 26, 2015, 02:23:19 PM
TPTB_need_war,

Again, same thing.

legendary
November 26, 2015, 05:02:19 AM
Purely from statistical perspective, what is the chance that every one of the major terrorist attacks in the last 15 years had a drill for that kind of an attack on the same day?

1/365 x ...
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
November 26, 2015, 04:49:04 AM
So are you saying that those who were killed were just playacting to convince everyone around them that a terrorist attack went down? Or are you referring to past bombings?

http://www.vice.com/read/eagles-of-death-metal-discuss-paris-terror-attacks

This article seems to reveal that one famous "school shooting" was completely scripted acting.

On the face of it, it seems unbelievable that the locals who of course know the status of the school, would not speak out, but sadly the punishment for doing so is great, and "relief" money is flowing to the community. World is full of examples that complete bullshit is regarded as truth in official discourse and questioning it means instant ostracism or worse. Just observe the U.S. rhetoric or any country really, their actions are as justified by freedom as war is peace.

I contracted a friend to search out for killed Parisians, the criterion was Facebook profile with:
- name matching any official list
- posts ending the day of alleged death or right before
- condolences or any related posts to the timeline by friends.

To be fair, not everyone going to a rock concert uses Facebook, but the supermajority do. And the above is what happens to the profile if a person is killed. He claims to have found 10, but I haven't got the list&proof yet.

My friend's mom teaches art at Sandy Hook. I don't think she did during the incident but she started working there right after it happened to help.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
November 26, 2015, 04:10:36 AM
So are you saying that those who were killed were just playacting to convince everyone around them that a terrorist attack went down? Or are you referring to past bombings?

This article seems to reveal that one famous "school shooting" was completely scripted acting.

On the face of it, it seems unbelievable that the locals who of course know the status of the school, would not speak out, but sadly the punishment for doing so is great, and "relief" money is flowing to the community. World is full of examples that complete bullshit is regarded as truth in official discourse and questioning it means instant ostracism or worse. Just observe the U.S. rhetoric or any country really, their actions are as justified by freedom as war is peace.

I contracted a friend to search out for killed Parisians, the criterion was Facebook profile with:
- name matching any official list
- posts ending the day of alleged death or right before
- condolences or any related posts to the timeline by friends.

To be fair, not everyone going to a rock concert uses Facebook, but the supermajority do. And the above is what happens to the profile if a person is killed. He claims to have found 10, but I haven't got the list&proof yet.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
November 25, 2015, 03:52:34 PM
"Now listen you, people of NATO. You're bombing a wall which stood in the way of African migration to Europe, and in the way of Al-Qaeda terrorists. This wall was Libya. You're breaking it. You're idiots, and you will burn in Hell for thousands of migrants from Africa and for supporting Al-Qaeda. It will be so."

The main lubricant for evil is that good people continue to deny that evil exists. Even Gaddafi above, is seemingly appealing to the rational sense of the listeners. The listeners did not listen, because they have the innate concept of "our leaders are thinking our best". It is only when the people realize that their "leaders" have the very real agenda to exterminate them, that is: kill - and not in a fake Paris bombings way where it is hard to find even 1 facebook profile of a person who actually lost his life - these guys want to kill you for real. They are not your friends or "a little misguided".

Gaddafi stood for sanity, which is the very reason why he was removed, and shot dead. Anyone raising a voice for common sense, reason, sanity, does not deserve to live in the world order these guys are plotting. Some might have noticed I also became more active. Yes, I want to be able to sleep well in prison thinking that I pressed every ounce of my knowledge and persuasion and offered it to you, and you are carrying on the torch. Like apostle Paul, I am ready to go any day, and although for me that would be better, for you I wish to stay and be able to speak more. So it is a win-win situation: either I win directly or we all win, and in both of the cases the losers lose and go to hell soon.

http://www.vice.com/read/eagles-of-death-metal-discuss-paris-terror-attacks
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
November 25, 2015, 03:37:00 PM
TPTB_need_war,

Again, same thing.

And there have been other instances where basically Putin and Russia is laying how dirty the whole thing is, who is behind it and what their intentions are.

I tend to agree; one correction though. He pointed out that SOME of the G20 is funding ISIS. That would've been the "known suspects" as always and one day a leaked document will reveal everything. I talked to a friend in Turkey today, he said to me that this was clearly orchestrated by the US & NATO remote controlling Turkey; that's why Erdogan ran to his "allies" when he shot the plane down...

FWIW: We have this kind of flyovers from Turkey EVERY DAY all over Aegean sea. If Greece was acting the same way Turkey did, they would have no planes left...
legendary
November 25, 2015, 09:00:43 AM
TPTB_need_war,

Again, same thing.

November 22, 2015, 07:42:56 AM
The main lubricant for evil is that good people continue to deny that evil exists.

Egregious error in philosophical logic.

Focusing on an ambiguous metric (e.g. "evil") is humanism (which I believe even the Bible says is the nature of man). Man thinks he can know or control things which he can't know nor control.

You have no way to really know who and what even in hindsight, when you are talking about complex free markets. You'd need a hearing in a court-of-law on all the pertainent facts including all the conversations between all the individuals on the globe that had a Butterfly Effect on the outcomes.

Implausible!!!!!!!!!

Nature was designed to be not only irreversible, but also untraceable (see the laws of Thermodynamics)

Btw the untraceble point is extremely profound. For example, just apply this in the narrow scope of Bitcoin transactions. There is no way you can prove beyond any doubt the trace history of a coin unless you have all the (including off chain) circumstances of every transaction in the history acyclic graph that feeds into it. For example review the point about using shorting to create external chain effects which impact the validity of the chain. The scenarios get mind bending.

Your threads are a mess...

...a perfect mess that leads to fantastic inspirations...

I've learned so much from allowing everyone to speak freely...

because I am  not omniscient...

Peace.

I don't rule out Sept 11 being carried out by a foreign power but with the amount of different 3 letter agencies I think a simpler view fits better; the CIA had tracked some of the saudi's into the US and hoped to turn them into double agents. iirc, they had tailed the masterminds from a meeting somewhere in SE Asia. They failed, lost them, didn't share that a cell was inside the US with the FBI or anyone else (pre or post attack) in order to avoid blame (and obviously jail). and the rest is history.

How can you forget all the posts I made up thread showing that it is absolutely 99.9% impossible that kerosene fueled aluminum airplanes causes steel girder buildings to collapse.  Huh

Thus your logic fail. Try again.

It is the failures in logic that destroy the power of discernment in most people.

Sorry if you work through all the scientific evidence and logic, there is only one possible conclusion. 9/11 (great resource requirements as proven by the evidence and logic) was a false flag that could realistically only be committed with the cooperation of covert side of governments and (zionist jew) Silverstein.

I am not going to repeat all the myriad of details that upthread debate again (just search for my exchanges with generalizethis).

Please don't write some more "logic fail" gibberish, because I won't have time to come back here.

P.S. not acrimonious feeling at all, you've always been amiable. Rather just emphasizing I do not have the time to correct for lack of reading comprehension in others. Please re-read the thread.

I understand your reading is that Israel would carry this out in order to get the US to move in the middle east...

Rather I think the Zionists are engineering their NWO power play, by destabilizing the Middle East to create a clusterfuck that includes Europe so the people of the world will blame each other rather than blaming the bankster corporate-fascists who have been raping the world.

But the key is to understand that the driver of this outcome are not the Zionists but rather our (the people's) humanistic desires where man believes:

• He is higher than nature, thus he won't get bad effects from example massive use of birth control and socialism (socialized debt).
  • He can discern good from evil and thus he won't get bad effects from massive logic failure (e.g. how many of you correctly predicted Monero's Cryptnote would be be entirely useless in the widespread adoption scenario?)

Everyone should STFU about which group is evil and good and is the cause of this or that. Nature is far too complex to make sure clarity even in hindsight.

The people are unable to escape from the clusterfuck because they are determined to deny that "all the plans of mice and men" end up back at dust.

The EU is another Babylon. As are all creations of man.

Live for each day. Try to be productive. Stop trying to think we as men can pick the winners and the losers in advance. Nature works in mysteriously ways.

Be more humble!

The less grand your pronouncements and vested beliefs, then more likely you are adaptable to the truth as it comes in the future. The only certain truth now, is we do not know the certain truth.

Stop constructing fragile towers to the sky, that will tumble down.

Construct flexible paradigms, that are decentralized where no one is in control. Thus be harmonious with nature.
November 22, 2015, 07:38:24 AM
New version of the popular thread about is it possible to retain your money if everything you type from the keyboard is keylogged (what kind of solutions exist where nothing you use to gain access can be used by an attacker later).

I already answered the question (but perhaps you didn't understand that the authorities can't monopolize all hardware and software configurations, so they have to monitor what goes over "the wire" i.e. the internet):

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13030534

(and near-term is all that matters since if successful then popularity and open source will overpower any legal recourse).
donator
November 22, 2015, 04:42:41 AM
Gaddafi / Saddam / Assad committed atrocities domestically.

And in the case of Saddam, it is likely that not 100% of the reports are fabricated, so it is at least possible that some of them were true  Shocked

Keeping in mind that more people die in the USA because of the administration annually, than in any of the 3 countries above at their height, but blindness is strong here...
legendary
Activity: 961
November 21, 2015, 09:37:12 PM
"Now listen you, people of NATO. You're bombing a wall which stood in the way of African migration to Europe, and in the way of Al-Qaeda terrorists. This wall was Libya. You're breaking it. You're idiots, and you will burn in Hell for thousands of migrants from Africa and for supporting Al-Qaeda. It will be so."

The main lubricant for evil is that good people continue to deny that evil exists. Even Gaddafi above, is seemingly appealing to the rational sense of the listeners. The listeners did not listen, because they have the innate concept of "our leaders are thinking our best". It is only when the people realize that their "leaders" have the very real agenda to exterminate them, that is: kill - and not in a fake Paris bombings way where it is hard to find even 1 facebook profile of a person who actually lost his life - these guys want to kill you for real. They are not your friends or "a little misguided".

Yes, and which side is evil depends on either your perception or the narrative you have been exposed to. Are sanctions or drone strikes as evil as beheadings or killing of opposition groups / minorities? It is estimated hundreds of thousands died during Iraq sanctions in the 90's (which Madeline Albright thought was worth it) but the Western populations didn't 'see' the effects via the media narrative. ISIS beheads apostates or non believers but was funded / armed by the US / Saudi's, and Gaddafi / Saddam / Assad committed atrocities domestically. Evil exists as long as humans do and as long as power is available. Behind the curtain, its a chess game where the pawns are the expendable populations.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-neoconservative-hit-list-iraq-libya-and-now-syria-a-plan-for-global-us-military-supremacy/5407538

(As always though, believe half of what you read, half of what you see.)

donator
November 21, 2015, 08:42:27 PM

Gaddafi stood for sanity, which is the very reason why he was removed, and shot dead. Anyone raising a voice for common sense, reason, sanity, does not deserve to live in the world order these guys are plotting. Some might have noticed I also became more active. Yes, I want to be able to sleep well in prison thinking that I pressed every ounce of my knowledge and persuasion and offered it to you, and you are carrying on the torch. Like apostle Paul, I am ready to go any day, and although for me that would be better, for you I wish to stay and be able to speak more. So it is a win-win situation: either I win directly or we all win, and in both of the cases the losers lose and go to hell soon.
legendary
Activity: 961
November 21, 2015, 08:24:19 PM
Hmm... I just found out about this man here. He's a former US Marine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltV-zdKdpDA

Much of what he is saying is correct. The Pentagon / DoD had a report leaked from 2012 that accepted that any Sunni terrorist group may attempt to establish themselves in eastern Syria and that Saudi / Qatari / Turkish / US backers believed this would assist in destabilising Assad, which is the main goal. And after turning two secular regimes into failed states, they are now going for three. Next up of course is Iran itself.

https://medium.com/insurge-intelligence/secret-pentagon-report-reveals-west-saw-isis-as-strategic-asset-b99ad7a29092#.ka6ifvkuw

However, complicity is not the reason they haven't attacked Israel. On a geopolitical level I would think that the Israeli's would prefer to keep the secular Assad regime in control, although stopping the flow into hezbollah from Iran via Syria may override this. But, ISIS, the frankenstein's monster of militant groups, is following the strictest version of the end of days and to stray from it is sinful, as they state in their own propaganda. So first they deal with the Shia (whom they see as apostates), then they will deal with Sunni's from Saudi who are disbelievers, then attempt to take Turkey (before being beaten back into Syria). All the while holy war overseas is permitted to incite hatred of muslims so they will return to the caliphate. Those who flee the caliphate for Europe are seems as disbelievers.

While I see all these endless foreign policy blunders are central to the problems in the Middle East, the cat is out of the proverbial bag. ISIS is different to al qaeda in that getting rid of the western powers from the middle east is not a big part of their ideology. They've let this baby monster bloom and not foreseen the consequences. Now we all have to deal with it. And sickeningly, western powers use the terrorism and deaths to pass further restrictive laws they'd never get passed without atrocities; the shock doctrine in effect.

Do not forget the long debate I had upthread where I explained with strong evidence that the Israel's Mussod was the likely perpetrator of 9/11.

Also re-read my prior post as I added several relevant blog posts from Armstrong to our information set.

Some of those blog posts are great. Armstrong was calling the collapse of the Shengen rule. The Libya ones are also fascinating as I havent spent a lot of time reading up on it, although this is a prescient quote from Gaddafi in an open letter to NATO;

https://archive.is/v2eLd#selection-2331.211-2331.556

The actions of the US are again ghastly and seem to lack foresight. As has been said quite often about Western powers and the US, they seem to only anticipate others acting in the way they would, hence why strategies used against terrorist groups or Russia etc don't work. Forget the term commonly used, mirroring of some sort.

I don't rule out Sept 11 being carried out by a foreign power but with the amount of different 3 letter agencies I think a simpler view fits better; the CIA had tracked some of the saudi's into the US and hoped to turn them into double agents. iirc, they had tailed the masterminds from a meeting somewhere in SE Asia. They failed, lost them, didn't share that a cell was inside the US with the FBI or anyone else (pre or post attack) in order to avoid blame (and obviously jail). and the rest is history.

I understand your reading is that Israel would carry this out in order to get the US to move in the middle east, but I think shoring up their dominance in the ME had been on the cards for a long time - backing the Saudi's, securing the petrodollar, ridding the area of leaders that don't fit in their strategic aims. As we've seen it go: Iraq, Libya, Syria. Next up, Iran.

Pages:
Jump to: