Pages:
Author

Topic: Economic Totalitarianism - page 46. (Read 345738 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
October 12, 2015, 07:57:56 PM
We should be aware that, the current hysteria about terrorism, gives the government the opportunity, to impose laws that diminish our civil liberties and human rights. Also, with greater surveillance, we are meant to feel safer, but as we are being watched, we are not free. And so slides away democracy.

In the past, acts condemned as "terrorism" by the then government, we now consider steps towards liberty and progress.

Today, think for yourself.

(Most terrorism, more than 90%, is false flagging though. So filter the honest 10% before thinking if just cause exists or not.)

Needless to say, acts of upholding your personal liberties without harming anyone, are not terrorism and any government claiming otherwise is a joker.

Yes, that's right, + 1.

But, upholding our personal liberties will be done quietly in my case.  Bitcoin, gold & the Second Amendment.  Little (with luck no) debt as time goes on.  Quietly at first, if necessary more loudly later.  

The Second Amendment is there not so people can go shoot Bambi.  It is there to be THE restraint on an oppressive .gov.
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2015, 06:25:25 PM

Australia after the PM *democratic* transition, was inline for such an initiative (I assure you there are more to follow). It really makes you wonder how come and certain individuals that used to work for GS become PM or Minister of Economics of whole countries. Could it be that we're heading for a fruitful coalition here...?

And... as the lady said:

We should be aware that, the current hysteria about terrorism, gives the government the opportunity, to impose laws that diminish our civil liberties and human rights. Also, with greater surveillance, we are meant to feel safer, but as we are being watched, we are not free. And so slides away democracy.

- Australia introduces mandatory 2 year data retention laws on 13.10.15. Here's an interview where the Attorney general tries to explain metadata

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGURYRjEiRI

Skip to about 2:00 for the awkwardness to begin.

- Current terrorism hysteria is due to a 15yr old schoolboy, dressed in long black robe, shooting a police IT worker dead outside a police station. PM trying to use non inflammatory language to keep a lid on hysteria, most media going all out. No one knows the way to handle this; using euphemisms or talking down event lessens seriousness of crime while emotive headlines stir up racial tension and increases both divide and isolation amongst Muslim parts of society.

- PM was former GS and successful businessman. Was also former opposition leader, overthrown by own party due to moderate views on same sex marriage, climate change. Recently overthrew politician who replaced him who had been polling disastrously for over 18 months.
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
October 12, 2015, 05:56:49 PM

In the past, acts condemned as "terrorism" by the then government, we now consider steps towards liberty and progress.

Today, think for yourself.

(Most terrorism, more than 90%, is false flagging though. So filter the honest 10% before thinking if just cause exists or not.)

Needless to say, acts of upholding your personal liberties without harming anyone, are not terrorism and any government claiming otherwise is a joker.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
October 12, 2015, 05:09:45 PM

Australia after the PM *democratic* transition, was inline for such an initiative (I assure you there are more to follow). It really makes you wonder how come and certain individuals that used to work for GS become PM or Minister of Economics of whole countries. Could it be that we're heading for a fruitful coalition here...?

And... as the lady said:

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
October 12, 2015, 03:12:57 PM
I don't think that anyone brought this up yet:

Labour to vote against fiscal charter

In a shock reversal, Labour is to vote against the government’s proposed charter for budget responsibility.

The charter, flagged before the election, would commit the government by law to balancing the books within three years – provided there is no global crisis. It would also solidify the principle of a welfare cap and formalise the duties of the office for budget responsibility (OBR).

Labour’s shadow chancellor John McDonnell had previously said Labour could vote for the document. Some backbench Labour MPs were nervous about the party being seen to oppose fiscal discipline, while McDonnell himself had intended simply to ridicule the charter as irrelevant.
[...]
McDonnell says:

“I believe that we need to underline our position as an anti-austerity party by voting against the charter on Wednesday.

“We will rebuff any allegation of being deficit deniers by publishing for the debate our own statement on budget responsibility. We will set out our plan for tackling the deficit not through punishing the most vulnerable and decimating our public services but by ending the unfair tax cuts to the wealthy, tackling tax evasion and investing for growth.”

Well, well, well... a voice of reason at last.

http://blogs.channel4.com/paul-mason-blog/labour-fiscal-charter-reversal/4293
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
October 12, 2015, 12:03:24 AM
Here is another look at some 9/11 stuff.

I'd say it's quite damning, coming from a high profile government figure. Of course he speaks only in possibilities but definitely seems plausible. If true there should be serious consequences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d-RGkYpXCg
legendary
Activity: 1750
Facts are more efficient than fud
October 11, 2015, 11:23:33 PM
Lets not forget the lucky Larry Silverstein, his family and associates who all miraculously avoided death on that day, such a lucky guy..

The fortunate circumstances that kept the high-level individuals out of danger the morning of 9/11 were quite extraordinary. Larry Silverstein survived the attacks supposedly because his wife forced him to go to a doctor's appointment instead of a meeting at the WTC; Silverstein's son and daughter survived because, independently of each other, they were running late; his top aide survived because he cut short a meeting he was in at the top of the North Tower; his publicist agreed to join a meeting at the WTC at 9:00 a.m. instead of 8:00 a.m.; and others associated with Silverstein Properties may have avoided danger due to the cancellation of a meeting on the 88th floor of the North Tower.

See, that's more provocative evidence than buying an insurance policy 10 years prior to a payday.

Is your thinking and research always this sloppy. Or is your desire to shoot the messenger greater than your desire to be objective. You appear to have allowed your emotions (again all that self-imposed, blindspot angst in you when any person delves into religion) to rule your pre-frontal cortex.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/background/owners.html

Ownership Change

Author Don Paul investigated this and related issues for his 2002 book, which contains the following passage detailing financial aspects and ownership changes of the complex preceding the attack.

On April 26 of 2001 the Board of Commissioners for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey awarded Silverstein Properties and mall-owner Westfield America a 99-year-lease on the following assets: The Twin Towers, World Trade Center Buildings 4 and 5, two 9-story office buildings, and 400,000 square feet of retail space.

The partners' winning bid was $3.2 billion for holdings estimated to be worth more than $8 billion. JP Morgan Chase, a prestigious investment-bank that's the flagship firm of its kind for Rockefeller family interests, advised the Port Authority, another body long influenced by banker and builder David Rockefeller, his age then 85, in the negotiations.

The lead partner and spokesperson for the winning bidders, Larry Silverstein, age 70, already controlled more than 8 million square feet of New York City real estate. WTC 7 and the nearby Equitable Building were prime among these prior holdings. Larry Silverstein also owned Runway 69, a nightclub in Queens that was alleged 9 years ago to be laundering money made through sales of Laotian heroin.

In December 2003, the Port Authority agreed to return all of the $125 million in equity that the consortium headed by Silverstein originally invested to buy the lease on the World Trade Center. The Port Authority rejected a request by the Wall Street Journal to review the transaction. 5   A press report from November 2003 about the same transaction noted that it would allow Silverstein to retain development rights. 6  

The lease deal didn't close until July 24th, just 6 weeks before the attack.

I was only going off of what you wrote, much like your mother was probably going off of what you said. I have little to no interest in the 9/11 dialogue. I love art and literature and am knowledgeable based on the time I spend nurturing that love, so don't expect me to research beyond what you provide, and what you provided didn't provide enough info to jump to the conclusion you insisted was logical--again, your mom is a wise woman.
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
October 11, 2015, 10:24:13 PM
Lets not forget the lucky Larry Silverstein, his family and associates who all miraculously avoided death on that day, such a lucky guy..

The fortunate circumstances that kept the high-level individuals out of danger the morning of 9/11 were quite extraordinary. Larry Silverstein survived the attacks supposedly because his wife forced him to go to a doctor's appointment instead of a meeting at the WTC; Silverstein's son and daughter survived because, independently of each other, they were running late; his top aide survived because he cut short a meeting he was in at the top of the North Tower; his publicist agreed to join a meeting at the WTC at 9:00 a.m. instead of 8:00 a.m.; and others associated with Silverstein Properties may have avoided danger due to the cancellation of a meeting on the 88th floor of the North Tower.

See, that's more provocative evidence than buying an insurance policy 10 years prior to a payday.

Is your thinking and research always this sloppy. Or is your desire to shoot the messenger greater than your desire to be objective. You appear to have allowed your emotions (again all that self-imposed, blindspot angst in you when any person delves into religion) to rule your pre-frontal cortex.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/background/owners.html

Ownership Change

Author Don Paul investigated this and related issues for his 2002 book, which contains the following passage detailing financial aspects and ownership changes of the complex preceding the attack.

On April 26 of 2001 the Board of Commissioners for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey awarded Silverstein Properties and mall-owner Westfield America a 99-year-lease on the following assets: The Twin Towers, World Trade Center Buildings 4 and 5, two 9-story office buildings, and 400,000 square feet of retail space.

The partners' winning bid was $3.2 billion for holdings estimated to be worth more than $8 billion. JP Morgan Chase, a prestigious investment-bank that's the flagship firm of its kind for Rockefeller family interests, advised the Port Authority, another body long influenced by banker and builder David Rockefeller, his age then 85, in the negotiations.

The lead partner and spokesperson for the winning bidders, Larry Silverstein, age 70, already controlled more than 8 million square feet of New York City real estate. WTC 7 and the nearby Equitable Building were prime among these prior holdings. Larry Silverstein also owned Runway 69, a nightclub in Queens that was alleged 9 years ago to be laundering money made through sales of Laotian heroin.

In December 2003, the Port Authority agreed to return all of the $125 million in equity that the consortium headed by Silverstein originally invested to buy the lease on the World Trade Center. The Port Authority rejected a request by the Wall Street Journal to review the transaction. 5   A press report from November 2003 about the same transaction noted that it would allow Silverstein to retain development rights. 6  

The lease deal didn't close until July 24th, just 6 weeks before the attack.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 11, 2015, 09:35:15 PM
this is so silly. we are wasting time. enough

this ends now. Bye.

derr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpcJyn3N5ks
legendary
October 11, 2015, 09:32:47 PM

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
October 11, 2015, 09:21:55 PM

October 11, 2015, 10:57:52 AM
Probably my final post on this forum.

I found that on Armstrong's blog before opening this forum tonight, which links to the copy on Infowars.

If I could urge readers to listen to another video, please listen to that full interview between Alex Jones and Matt Drudge. He pleads that Americans "are sick" and we have only a short period of time to still speak out. I urge readers to really listen to what he is saying. Please listen to that video and understand how close we are to losing all our freedoms.

And so the murals at the Denver airport are just random art.  Roll Eyes Unfortunately generalthis is "sick" and not knowing it is one of the symptoms.

Again the videos I linked to unequivocally show that 9/11 was a pre-planned demolition and explain with sufficiently specificity how it was done. Again Prescott Bush was financing Hitler which is what created the State of Israel. Again elder Bush was head of the CIA before becoming POTUS. Again the CIA was running drugs and in general all these actors are leaders of the organized crime in the world. It is the same actors. Organized cime and Israel's Mussod is part of this inner circle.

Readers you either cure your sickness and recognize the reality in the world today or you will become much more sick over the coming decade.

I am signing off from this forum. It is has been a "hell of a run".

Quote from: myself in a prvt msg
Distinguish the natural evolution of Jews returning to their "homeland" and establishing residence in Palestine with the level of organization required to force a military outcome.

The "true zionists" (Edit: whoever they are or if they exist) have sold out to those who had the power to foist that on the world.

And that power is organized crime.

Organized crime committed 9/11.

It is that simple.

The complexities of the issues between Jews and Islam and Christians go centuries, but now the issue has been leveraged/hijacked/infiltrated by organized crime.

Well maybe it was always like that. Maybe religion has always been a tool to manipulate the people.

Quote from: myself in a prvt msg
I am not against you as a person nor as a Jew. I am not against you having a place to live in freedom.

I am against the mass political manipulation which is what zionism has been.

I personally would try to get out of that asap, if I were you. But I wasn't born there and invested in that system. I realize that could be a huge personal burden. Hey but I haven't had my severe burdens (e.g. this illness). I did move my entire life from the USA where I was born to the Philippines. Thus I know it can be done.

Good luck. I will be leaving this forum.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
October 10, 2015, 11:40:36 PM
wtf is going on in this thread ... I luv your brain mint, but man, the viscosity of your shit lately is stopping the flow of your message bro

get back to ION ... reading your crap is taking up a lot of my time lately (which is cool), but I'm not claiming to be coding up Satoshi2.0 ... how much time are you wasting writing all this stuff?

do more, write less .. your fan base is already established

set ya posting phaser to bullet points, put these other dudes on ignore (or better still kiss and make up with smooth and change the world)
October 10, 2015, 10:48:45 PM
this is so silly. we are wasting time. enough

this ends now. Bye.
legendary
October 10, 2015, 10:28:54 PM
You can't wear goggles when someone is punching you in the face--good chance of them breaking or getting smashed into your eye.

Plexiglass can very strong. And goggles could be very big even covering most of the face. The problem is I think it either offers too much protection making the fight unfair, or it could break a bone on the face due to concentrating the pressure of punch where the goggles are resting on the face. We both agree it doesn't work, which is why I have never thought seriously about a comeback into sports at an old age as a boxer. I seem to have a talent for rapid fire combinations. My quickness is similar Manny Pacquaio but alas it is not meant to be for me to actually compete in the sport. Too late. Probably for the best.

MMA is my choice--it's mixed so it's Brazilian jujitsu, kick boxing and wrestling, plus a few other things like sambo, judo, and various forms of karate.

I am familiar with the techniques used inside the MMA ring. Boxing doesn't seem to be effective because the wrestlers just go for the legs and take you to the ground.

You are challenging me to a technically skilled sport where I have absolutely no training, so it wouldn't even be a contest. You might as well just ask me if I can give you a knife to stab me with. I am basically asking to have my arm or leg broken or dislocated. That would be insane. Of course I would simply have to fight dirty and break the rules in order to compete, so in a real life situation I would poke your eyes out, ram your nose up into your brain, etc, but then this wouldn't be friendly sport any more but rather survival.

So of course I will decline.

I was looking for a friendly afternoon on the field where I could teach you to have some respect for a 50 year old man. Bruise each other up a bit, but unlikely any serious injuries (although broken bones aren't totally impossible, the likelihood is much less than dislocation of an elbow in grappling). But since you say you have no experience at grass field sports, then I guess we can't do it.

The decathlon would require far too much training on my part. Unless I was set on getting back into that shape any way, it would be a distraction. Football shape is something I would like to reattain any way, because it is a cross-training type of conditioning with explosiveness.

I suppose our only comparable sport would be boxing since I have no training and you have some capability to do that in an MMA. Or we could allow kicking also such as the Thai version of boxing. But again I would risk my eye and thus the rest of my productive life. Hardly seems worth it. If I could find some sort of head gear with a clear plexiglass over eye, and you want to fight for points (can't really hurt each other with headgear on), then that would be an interesting competition.

Lets leave it at verbal sparring, agree to disagree, and call it a day.
October 10, 2015, 10:20:49 PM
You can't wear goggles when someone is punching you in the face--good chance of them breaking or getting smashed into your eye.

Plexiglass can very strong. And goggles could be very big even covering most of the face. The problem is I think it either offers too much protection making the fight unfair, or it could break a bone on the face due to concentrating the pressure of punch where the goggles are resting on the face. We both agree it doesn't work, which is why I have never thought seriously about a comeback into sports at an old age as a boxer. I seem to have a talent for rapid fire combinations. My quickness is similar Manny Pacquaio but alas it is not meant to be for me to actually compete in the sport. Too late. Probably for the best.

MMA is my choice--it's mixed so it's Brazilian jujitsu, kick boxing and wrestling, plus a few other things like sambo, judo, and various forms of karate.

I am familiar with the techniques used inside the MMA ring. Boxing doesn't seem to be effective because the wrestlers just go for the legs and take you to the ground.

You are challenging me to a technically skilled sport where I have absolutely no training, so it wouldn't even be a contest. You might as well just ask me if I can give you a knife to stab me with. I am basically asking to have my arm or leg broken or dislocated. That would be insane. Of course I would simply have to fight dirty and break the rules in order to compete, so in a real life situation I would poke your eyes out, ram your nose up into your brain, etc, but then this wouldn't be friendly sport any more but rather survival.

So of course I will decline.

I was looking for a friendly afternoon on the field where I could teach you to have some respect for a 50 year old man. Bruise each other up a bit, but unlikely any serious injuries (although broken bones aren't totally impossible, the likelihood is much less than dislocation of an elbow in grappling). But since you imply you have no experience at grass field sports, then I guess we can't do it.

The decathlon would require far too much training on my part. Unless I was set on getting back into that shape any way, it would be a distraction. Football shape is something I would like to reattain any way, because it is a cross-training type of conditioning with explosiveness.

I suppose our only comparable sport would be boxing since I have no training and you have some capability to do that in an MMA. Or we could allow kicking also such as the Thai version of boxing. But again I would risk my eye and thus the rest of my productive life. Hardly seems worth it. If I could find some sort of head gear with a clear plexiglass over eye, and you want to fight for points (can't really hurt each other with headgear on), then that would be an interesting competition.
legendary
October 10, 2015, 10:01:57 PM
Also, i prefer track or MMA. How about a decathlon followed by a three round fight? I'll even let you take a nap.

But I don't get to have physical contact decathlon. I've never trained for a declathon and it would take much more time to get back into shape for that. The only reference points I have for the events of that are I ran 4:15 for the 1500 meters in high school (in the middle of the season before peaking so I could probably have gone faster but I tore my hamstring while sprinting a 330 in my senior year due to losing our coach and being overtrained on running up steep hills). I don't know what my 100 meter time is but I did 4.5 seconds for 40 yards in my early 20s. 400 meters I've run in the low-50s, but I never trained for that event so I could probably have gone faster (every time I ran it was really falling apart the last 100 meters). High jump I will suck as I am only 5'8" in shoes. I had a 36 - 40" vertical leap in my 20s but I have not had that lately due to being ill (26" just recently while very ill).

I don't have any experience at grappling, so MMA is not something I can reasonably compete in. If boxing, then maybe (no true experience but I seem to have some natural talent) but I have to risk that I only have one eye and I don't think it is worth it. I would wear goggles if we do a contact sport.

In any case, I offered football because it is a contact sport and I assume you are larger than me in height and weight and I wanted to give you an advantage because if we do MMA or boxing then we can't do it, because it is not reasonable if you are in a different weight class than me. In American football, all sized players have to play together.

When Abraham Lincoln was challenged to a dual (the challenged gets to chose the weapon in a dual) the 6'4" book worm chose a broad sword for obvious reasons--the shorter challenger reneged for obvious reasons . MMA is my choice--it's mixed so it's Brazilian jujitsu, kick boxing and wrestling, plus a few other things like sambo, judo, and various forms of karate. You can't wear goggles when someone is punching you in the face--good chance of them breaking or getting smashed into your eye.
October 10, 2015, 09:50:23 PM
Also, i prefer track or MMA. How about a decathlon followed by a three round fight? I'll even let you take a nap.

But I don't get to have physical contact decathlon (meaning I can't slam into you full speed and get you to respect). I've never trained for a declathon and it would take much more time to get back into shape for that. The only reference points I have for the events of that are I ran 4:15 for the 1500 meters in high school (in the middle of the season before peaking so I could probably have gone faster but I tore my hamstring while sprinting a 330 in my senior year due to losing our coach and being overtrained on running up steep hills). I don't know what my 100 meter time is but I did 4.5 seconds for 40 yards in my early 20s. 400 meters I've run in the low-50s, but I never trained for that event so I could probably have gone faster (every time I ran it was really falling apart the last 100 meters). High jump I will suck as I am only 5'8" in shoes (69" wingspan only). I had a 36 - 40" vertical leap in my 20s but I have not had that lately due to being ill (26" just recently while very ill).

I don't have any experience at grappling, so MMA is not something I can reasonably compete in. I don't want to end up on the ground grappling because that isn't something that know how to do. It is a skill that takes time to master. Whereas, running full speed and slamming into you is something I love to do. If boxing, then maybe (no true experience but I seem to have some natural talent) but I have to risk that I only have one eye and I don't think it is worth it. I would wear goggles if we do a contact sport.

In any case, I offered football because it is a contact sport and I assume you are larger than me in height and weight and I wanted to give you an advantage because if we do MMA or boxing then we can't do it, because it is not reasonable if you are in a different weight class than me. In American football, all sized players have to play together.

Boxing if I can wear goggles, but I don't know if that even works. Never tried it. And if you are not more than 180 lbs. If you have any experience in boxing, I have none. But what the heck, I seem to like the sport. The main problem is the eye and the weight difference.
Pages:
Jump to: