Pages:
Author

Topic: Economic Totalitarianism - page 47. (Read 345738 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
October 10, 2015, 09:16:35 PM
generalizethis,

You myopia is best explained with an analogy to my mother's reaction when I started to mention that Siverstein the owner of the lease on the World Trade Center had renegotiated his lease in 2001 to include TOTAL destruction of the buildings by terrorists. Her reaction was, "that doesn't prove he was complicit, because everyone was worried about terrorists blowing up buildings".

This is about your level of intellect on the murals at the Denver airport. You are totally unaware of reality. You seem incapable of weighing the circumstances and all the surrounding facts. I am not going to rehash it again with you. It is a waste of both of our time. The fact that you are still holding a grudge about it, it is childish. Move on. If you really want to test egos, meet me on the football field. We can have a friendly game of physical contact.

I think you don't have any skills at interpreting art. Football, 911, your childhood, and egos is theater of distraction. Also, i prefer track or MMA. How about a decathlon followed by a three round fight? I'll even let you take a nap.

*Also your mom sounds like a wise woman--I'd add paying ten years of insurance on a building you plan on blowing up seems like bad finance. But I'm sure you'll wriggle it to fit your own myopia.  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
October 10, 2015, 09:13:30 PM
What does 911 have to do with what I posted above?

Precisely.

And why do you think you are Barry Sanders?

Meet me on the field and you will find out.

(you got me thinking. I bought a new pair of turf shoes a few years ago but never got to use them because of my illness. Would be wonderful to use them they are still new in the box. I think I'll be ready soon)
legendary
October 10, 2015, 09:10:42 PM
Fact: 9/11 was a pre-planned demolition job. Wrap your mind around the implications my man.

If instead you persist in going back to age 5, let me put it that age level mentality for you. I will point out that I could literally do the following at age 5 and I will welcome you to try to tackle me now because I can still do these moves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKjfoQVssBo

Seriously. Want to try? Again I ask you where you were born and where would I find you in the USA if I come back for visit we can have a friendly test out on the grass field.

What does 911 have to do with what I posted above? And why do you think you are Barry Sanders?
October 10, 2015, 09:09:55 PM
generalizethis,

You myopia is best explained with an analogy to my mother's reaction when I started to mention that Silverstein the owner of the lease on the World Trade Center had renegotiated his insurance in 2001 to include TOTAL destruction of the buildings by terrorists. Her reaction was, "that doesn't prove he was complicit, because everyone was worried about terrorists blowing up buildings". Even on those merits alone, she was totally off reality. Factor in that the pre-planned demolition is already proven, then there is no way you get the materials into the building without the owner of the lease likely being complicit.

This is about your level of intellect on the murals at the Denver airport. You are totally unaware of reality. You seem incapable of weighing the circumstances and all the surrounding facts. I am not going to rehash it again with you. It is a waste of both of our time. The fact that you are still holding a grudge about it, it is childish. Move on. If you really want to test egos, meet me on the football field. We can have a friendly game of physical contact (well I doubt you'll ever be able to touch me though).
October 10, 2015, 08:22:49 PM
Fact: 9/11 was a pre-planned demolition job. Wrap your mind around the implications my man.

If instead you persist in going back to age 5, let me put it that age level mentality for you. I will point out that I could literally do the following at age 5 and I will welcome you to try to tackle me now because I can still do these moves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKjfoQVssBo

Seriously. Want to try? Again I ask you where you were born and where would I find you in the USA if I come back for visit we can have a friendly test out on the grass field.
legendary
October 10, 2015, 07:52:36 PM
Not sure what the other things have to do with you thinking you are the first one to figure Revelations out

Where did I claim that  Huh

, but go on deluding yourself; you won't be the first or the last. Hump that leg.  Grin

I thought I asked if we could graduate from being 5 year olds? Did you miss that post?

You are always fighting the last war when others have moved on?

You realize the last 3 posts from you in this thread (and the 2 that yours forced me to post thus 5 posts in total) have been useless noise. This is not helping the reader.

You can put me on ignore any time you want. And saying that I'm controlling your behavior by forcing you to post anything is weak.

You say you're perceptive, yet you can't figure out that I'm not taking the bait of your insults and will keep on point.

You say you're wise yet you think you are an expert in things you know little about (trying to interpret art and literature that every hack conspiracy theorist gravitates to because the work is vague enough to contort to whatever theory you are shilling if you really, really want it to--I'm surprised The Wizard of Oz hasn't made it onto the stage yet).

You say you're not a child, yet you blame me for your actions.

Just keep to what you know (and what i don't) and i won't post a competing view. It's really that simple.

And I'd like to add that I do respect you when it comes to computers and cryptocurrency as is evidenced in the earlier post about the best way to control your bitcoins made by another poster today. I know who to defer to and when. And you should comment on that post and make a direct difference in one man's liberty.
October 10, 2015, 07:11:25 PM
Not sure what the other things have to do with you thinking you are the first one to figure Revelations out

Where did I claim that  Huh

, but go on deluding yourself; you won't be the first or the last. Hump that leg.  Grin

I thought I asked if we could graduate from being 5 year olds? Did you miss that post?

You are always fighting the last war when others have moved on?

You realize the last 3 posts from you in this thread (and the 2 that yours forced me to post thus 5 posts in total) have been useless noise. This is not helping the reader.
legendary
October 10, 2015, 06:58:29 PM
Revelations:

I had a blind Chihuahua who used to catch wind of my Rottweiler Bianca every time she was in heat. Old Dusty (that was his name) would hump the shit out of her leg for hours. She'd get bored, stand up, and off he fell. He'd find her again and start all over, but he never could get it quite right. God bless him for trying.

And if the bastards who are perpetrating these crimes-against-humanity use the Bible as one of their guiding inspirations (or to help them manipulate those masses who do), it would behoove me to understand their guidebook.

You are so myopic and simple minded focused on hating the Bible that you lose information in the process as per the example above.

Did I potentially find the cure to my very perplexing illness by being closed minded?

Did I potentially find the solution of how to perfect crypto-currency and replace Bitcoin by being closed minded?

One day in the near future you will respect me.

Dedicated to the ones that question everything.

Exactly.

I love the Bible. Not sure what the other things have to do with you thinking you are the first one to figure Revelations out, but go on deluding yourself; you won't be the first or the last. Hump that leg.  Grin
October 10, 2015, 05:03:29 PM
Revelations:

I had a blind Chihuahua who used to catch wind of my Rottweiler Bianca every time she was in heat. Old Dusty (that was his name) would hump the shit out of her leg for hours. She'd get bored, stand up, and off he fell. He'd find her again and start all over, but he never could get it quite right. God bless him for trying.

And if the bastards who are perpetrating these crimes-against-humanity use the Bible as one of their guiding inspirations (or to help them manipulate those masses who do), it would behoove me to understand their guidebook.

You are so myopic and simple minded focused on hating the Bible that you lose information in the process as per the example above.

Did I potentially find the cure to my very perplexing illness by being closed minded?

Did I potentially find the solution of how to perfect crypto-currency and replace Bitcoin by being closed minded?

One day in the near future you will respect me.

Dedicated to the ones that question everything.

Exactly.
October 10, 2015, 04:33:57 PM
Medical Totalitarianism

It is a crying shame that the clinical trials on this pathogen have not been done extensively because it could be a simple cure to so many chronic conditions (see list below) and the medical establishment would lose many profits. Being aware of this triple antibiotic + NAC therapy may be a simple way to cure yourself in the coming collapse of Western medical systems.

Also be aware that NAC has protective effects against all pathogens which may be critical in the coming pandemic as predicted by Armstrong's models.

Apparently chlamydia pneumoniae is implicated in a significant number of diseases that may just be autoimmune-like reactions to this chronic pathogen which is able to infect the macrophages and other key cells of the immune system.

http://www.cpnhelp.org/

What makes Chlamydia Pneumoniae (Cpn) so troublesome

• While it may start as a respiratory infection, Cpn can be carried to other parts of the body and infect many other tissues, including nerve tissue, the brain, muscles, the lining of blood vessels and even your immune cells (macrophages).
  • Standard single antibiotic courses (two weeks) only kill Cpn in one of its three life phases, leaving live forms of Cpn bacteria which are in other stages to renew infection.
  • Cpn contains at least two endotoxinsi (toxic chemicals) which cause tissue damage and inflammationi, chronic immune activation and toxic load in your body.
  • Cpn infects inside your cells and parasitically steals energy from your own body cells in order to replicate.
  • The only way to cure it is to take a combination of antibioticsi, to kill it in all of its life phases so nothing is left behind to re-infect.

http://www.cpnhelp.org/?q=simple

Cpn Simple- The shortest explanation we could think of!

• Cpn has been clearly proven to have persistence in the body despite “standard” antibiotic treatment (two weeks of a single antibiotic).
  • Cpn has been implicated in a wide variety of diseases (see bottom of this page).
  • Blood tests and cultures are not reliable indicators of whether Cpn is part of your disease.
  • If you have any of the diseases in which Cpn has been implicated, it may be worth trying an “empirical” (based on symptoms alone) combination antibiotic protocol (Link).
  • Most doctors are not familiar with this, and you will have to present a rational and evidence based case to them for prescription of the appropriate antibiotics through information such as on this site.

Is this right for you?

Four indicators can be used to help you determine if an empirical test of the full combination antibiotic protocol is useful for you. You should be on it for for a minimum of 6 months to a year. The first three suggest that you have Cpn and you should continue this treatment.

1. You experience distinct reactions to the antibiotics indicative of Cpn die-off (see Reactions to Treatment link).
2. You have improvement of disease symptoms.
3. You have noticeable halting of symptom progression.
4. Nothing at all and decide this isn’t for you.

What diseases has it been implicated in?

• Multiple sclerosis
  • Chronic fatigue
  • Asthma
  • Arthritis
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Chronic refractory sinusitis
  • Cardiac disease
  • Interstitial cystitis
  • Prostatitis
  • Crohn's disease
  • Inflammatory bowel disease
  • Alzheimer's disease

Additionally: chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, uveitis, optic neuritis, radiculitis, nerve deafness, transverse myelitis, sarcoid, myocarditis, pericarditis, culture-negative endocarditis, atheromatous arterial disease, aneurysm, giant-cell (temporal) arteritis, polyarteritis nodosa, Wegener's granuloma, primary sclerosing cholangitis, reactive arthritis, Reiter's syndrome, Behcet's disease, cutaneous vasculitides including pyoderma gangrenosa. Wheldon adds: "Conditions which may suggest the possibility of flare-ups of chronic Chlamydia pneumoniae infection deserving serological investigation include the following — a multiplicity being more strongly suggestive: recurrent sinusitis, recurrent chest infections, chronic fatigue (especially if following a respiratory infection), focal neurological deficits, myalgia, muscle fasciculation's, recurrent episodes of bronchospasm, unexplained pleuritic pain, angina, recurrent arthralgia, unexplained recurrent abdominal pain, unexplained menorrhagia, recurrent fistula-in-ano, recurrent cutaneous vasculitides, achalasia, intestinal dysmotility."

It is is even implicated in atrial fibrillation (along with h.pylori which is the bacteria that put me in hospital in 2012 with acute peptic ulcer):

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16793213
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18163009
http://journals.lww.com/jcardiovascularmedicine/Citation/2009/01000/Helicobacter_pylori_and_atrial_fibrillation_.2.aspx

More evidence:

http://www.davidwheldon.co.uk/peer-review.html

The evidence for a causal association between a potentially treatable Chlamydia pneumoniae infection and majority subsets of Multiple Sclerosis, as detailed on the first page, is very strong. It is far stronger than hypothesis. Why, then, is this evidence almost unknown within the medical establishment? MS is often a devastating illness which usually strikes during the most productive years. It is the commonest neurological illness in young adults. No present treatment is anywhere near satisfactory, and, as the disease becomes progressive, present-day medicine has little to offer.

The problem is one of collation. A multitude of scientific studies - some of great elegance - can be linked together to support the causal association very powerfully, but this information has not been brought together in a broad, comprehensive manner within a widely-read multidisciplinary medical journal. The reason for this delay is the process by which scientific papers are selected for publication.

Editors must be selective. Scientific studies vary in their quality. No editor would wish to publish worthless material. At the same time no editor can be expected to possess the expertise necessary to evaluate the material he receives. One of the editorial staff will read the manuscript. If it is obviously poor then it will be filed in the basement and a polite note of rejection will be sent to the author. If it passes preliminary scrutiny as being reasonable and worthwhile, copies will be sent to two or three referees who are considered knowledgeable in the subject. The referees will read the manuscript and submit a report. This is the peer-review system, and is generally considered to be the least bad way of selecting scientific work for publication. Its advantages are that it can pick up sloppy or improbable work; work which places hypotheses upon hypotheses, or work which does not stand up to analysis.

It has drawbacks, though. The biggest drawback is that it resists any change to the underlying Weltanschauung [1] or 'mindset' on which the subject rests. The peers are senior establishment figures; their reputations are built solidly on a thesis of ideas which they share with each other. Thus it is that any work which casts doubt on the validity of the prevailing ethos is likely to be treated very harshly. Its principles are likely to be pulled to pieces in an unfair way; its findings, even when clear, are made to sound doubtful, and the argumentation in the discussion made to sound improbable. None of this is (one hopes) conscious. (A few days ago I happened to bring up this subject on meeting a friend in the hospital; she immediately took a copy of the Guardian from under her arm and said, 'you might like to have a look at this.' It was an article by Cordelia Fine. It is indeed apposite. I've put a few quotes at the bottom of the page.)

In the case in point the 'peers' are dedicated to the theory of inflammatory autoimmunity as the primary flywheel of the disease. They have made an enormous investment into this: years of their lives, ongoing research projects, academic reputations, lucrative connections to pharmaceutical companies eager to profit by expensive agents such as monoclonal antibodies. No-one is going to fund a large trial of out-of-patent antibiotics and unpatentable supplements. The establishment wishes that any idea of infection being at the root of MS would go away. That is why, if you study the literature, you'll find that negative studies [2] are given equal weight with studies that detected Chl pneumoniae in the CSF, and grew the organism and found specific antibodies [3]. Another (again one hopes) unconscious method of down-rating evidence which counters the established view is to side-line those who have made the positive discoveries. 'I know that Chlamydia pneumoniae has been found in the CSF of people with MS,' said a world-respected MS neurologist recently, 'but those early findings have never been repeated.' He is stating a half-truth, but only a half-truth.

Those early findings have indeed been repeated. There are, in fact, many good, worldwide, confirmatory studies which have detected Chl pneumoniae in the CSF of persons with with MS by culture or specific gene detection. Here is a précis.

The preliminary work was carried out by workers at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN in the US. 27 patients with MS and 27 patients with other neurological disease were studied. Polymerase chain reaction assays demonstrated the presence of C pneumoniae MOMP gene in the CSF of 97% of MS patients versus 18% of patients with other neurological disease (OND) [3] The same workers isolated C pneumoniae from the CSF in 64% of MS patients and 11% of OND controls. 86% of MS patients had increased CSF antibodies to C pneumoniae elementary body antigens as shown by enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay absorbance values that were 3 SD greater than those seen in OND controls. The specificity of this antibody response was confirmed by western blot assays of the CSF, using elementary body antigens. Moreover, CSF isoelectric focusing followed by western blot assays revealed cationic antibodies against C pneumoniae. The authors are careful to say that this gives evidence for but does not prove and aetiological link.

In 2000 Layh-Schmitt and colleagues in Heidelberg, Germany, reported the presence of Chl pneumoniae in 5 of 10 patients with MS using PCR. In a further study they detected the organism in 2 of 20 patients with MS, 3 of 17 patients with possible/probable MS and 0 of 56 patients with other neurological disease (OND) [4].

In 2001 Ikejima and colleagues, in the USA, reported the presence of Chl pneumoniae genes in the CSF of 11 of 16 patients with MS. These workers used a commercial kit rather than an in-house method [5].

Also in 2001 Geiffers and colleagues in Lubeck, Germany, detected Chl pneumoniae DNA in the CSF of 12 of 58 patients with MS and 20 of 47 patients with OND. However, Chl pneumoniae DNA was not detected in the CSF of any of 67 neurologically healthy persons. These authors conclude that Chl pneumoniae is probably a highly neurotropic pathogen [6.]

In 2002 Hao and colleagues, in Japan, reported the presence of Chl pneumoniae in 9 of 28 patients with MS and in 2 patients with inflammatory disease in 15 patients with OND. Elevated titres of specific antibody was found in the CSF of 42 of 84 patients with MS and in 28% of patients with OND [7.] [] Interestingly these workers observed a higher rate of Chl pneumoniae gene transcription in the patients with MS; this suggests a more active bacterial metabolism, and may point to host factors playing a part in the disease [7.]

In 2003 Grimaldi and colleagues, in Italy, detected Chl pneumoniae gene-sequences in the CSF of 23 of 107 patients with MS and 2 of 77 patients with OND [8].

In 2003 another study from the Heidelberg group detected the chlamydia-specific ompA gene in the CSF of 50% of patients with MS and in 28.1% of 89 OND patients [9.] In a most interesting further study, these authors found chlamydial HSP60-mRNA in the CSF of 75% of patients with MS, indicating active bacterial activity: chlamydiae are known to upregulate HSP60. This has the effect of preventing host cell apoptosis.

In 2002 a conjoint study of Chlamydia pneumoniae gene-sequences in the CSF was undertaken by workers at Vanderbilt University Medical Centre and the University of South Florida. The two laboratories used different DNA extraction and PCR techniques. In definite MS patients the detection rates were 72% (VUMC) and 61% (USF); in probable monosymptomatic patients the detection rates were 41 and 54% respectively; in OND controls the signal was positive in 7% and 16% respectively [10].

This repeated confirmation by different centres - using different methodology and targets - leaves little room for doubt about the association of Chl pneumoniae with MS. We have recently reviewed the evidence in some detail [11.]

Those who have read the above compilation will note, in the PCR findings within the CSF of persons with MS, a wide range of results, ranging from 10% to 97% positive signal. What is the cause of this diversity? Three possibilities might be considered: differences in methodology; geographical differences in strains; very small organism numbers. A very clear account of PCR in the detection of bacterial gene-sequences in the CSF is given by Yamamoto, who brings clarity to a difficult subject [12.] One of the most problematic issues, this paper says, is that of organism numbers. For one thing, Chl pneumoniae, under chronic stress conditions, drastically curtails EB production. Extracellular EB nucleic acids and proteins are thus likely to be present in minute quantities within the CSF, and, furthermore, are likely to be swept away very rapidly. The CSF is often considered to be a slow-moving - even sluggish - stream; this is not the case. The body of fluid is exchanged some three times in a 24 hour period; the volume of the CSF-containing cavities is about 150ml and approximately 500ml of CSF is produced every day. The anatomy of the CSF circulatory pathway is such that there are no 'dead spaces'. EBs will be quickly removed. The determination of positivity or negativity may well lie at the edge of chance; any slight advantage of methodology would be critical. It is possible that EB release may be intermittent. It will be noted that the positive reports are from centres round the world; little is known about geographical variation in the external proteins of the EB, or whether there are functional strain-differences; some strains might, for instance, produce more EBs than others while in the persistent state. An elucidation of the possible events which may happen in the course of persistent infective states with this organism will present one of the greatest challenges in medical microbiology in this century.

The information is present, but is not as yet collated. This is the reason why, if you want to stand a chance of recovery from MS, you will have to trawl through the millions of pages of journals listed in PubMed, using appropriate search terms: and when you find the material you will have to edit it to remove the establishment bias. Or else find someone who has done this for you and who has put the information on the Internet.
legendary
October 10, 2015, 09:55:24 AM
I DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING

This remark was made, in these very words, by John Gribbin, physics editor of New Scientist magazine, in a BBC-TV debate with Malcolm Muggeridge, and it provoked incredulity on the part of most viewers. It seems to be a hangover of the medieval Catholic era that causes most people, even the educated, to think that everybody must "believe" something or other, that if one is not a theist, one must be a dogmatic atheist, and if one does not think Capitalism is perfect, one must believe fervently in Socialism, and if one does not have blind faith in X, one must alternatively have blind faith in not-X or the reverse of X.

My own opinion is that belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence. The more certitude one assumes, the less there is left to think about, and a person sure of everything would never have any need to think about anything and might be considered clinically dead under current medical standards, where absence of brain activity is taken to mean that life has ended.

Nice read. Dedicated to the ones that question everything.
http://www.rawilson.com/trigger1.html

Smiley

"...there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Hamlet 2,2
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
October 10, 2015, 09:48:33 AM
I DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING

This remark was made, in these very words, by John Gribbin, physics editor of New Scientist magazine, in a BBC-TV debate with Malcolm Muggeridge, and it provoked incredulity on the part of most viewers. It seems to be a hangover of the medieval Catholic era that causes most people, even the educated, to think that everybody must "believe" something or other, that if one is not a theist, one must be a dogmatic atheist, and if one does not think Capitalism is perfect, one must believe fervently in Socialism, and if one does not have blind faith in X, one must alternatively have blind faith in not-X or the reverse of X.

My own opinion is that belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence. The more certitude one assumes, the less there is left to think about, and a person sure of everything would never have any need to think about anything and might be considered clinically dead under current medical standards, where absence of brain activity is taken to mean that life has ended.

Nice read. Dedicated to the ones that question everything.
http://www.rawilson.com/trigger1.html
legendary
October 10, 2015, 09:12:12 AM
Revelations:

October 10, 2015, 06:26:39 AM
BitcoinForumator,

Thank you. That was excellent and I am confident you gained more interest in that video you linked up thread and including piquing my interest. I just don't know if I can get myself to struggle with listening to him with that heavy accent, but I probably will given your summary.

It is also important to settle the question if today's Russia leadership is ruled by zionists. He argues that's not the case...

This is the key point I have been thinking about too, because Antony Sutton researched how the Zionist bankers had sponsored the Bolshevik revolution and seemed to me they had infiltrated the elite in Russia. I have been told Larry Summers was over there after the fall of the USSR helping distribute the denationalized industries to the current oligarchy that run Russia.

What is his counter logic?

Note in the Kissinger video I linked below he explains how Russia is different than the other countries in the West. Very insightful. He also explains that China doesn't want to occupy territories, but rather influence them through trade. He says Asians think fixing a mess makes a worse mess. He said Westerns prefer occupation and fixing everyone's problems. This ties back into my past comments about how Westerners think man is in control and can fix everything. And Asians prefer to rent and follow the cycle of nature.

This wasn't happening even months ago, let alone years. The American Isis, Syrian debacle has revealed the plan so much that it's obvious to almost everyone.

So my point on your view that Europeans are totally in slumber is just your theory that is made from incomplete data.

But at what stage are they in the development of any action? You see by the time they are ready to act it will already be such a big mess that the hardcore neo-nazis might already be more popular.

And how are they going to balance their liberal leanings with the realization that they should be more conservative?

Americans have been working on preparing for decades, while the Europeans have been busy getting as drunk as possible on socialism and vacationing.

Where can I meet the mythical Europeans? I don't ever come across any of them. Where are they? Point me to some.

It's getting interesting, doesn't look like it's going to slow down now.

Will the west get sucked into an un-winnable war trying to fight off spot fires all over the world, while also being swamped/overrun and fucked sideways by the effects of socialism and civil wars.. ?

I think it's the rise and fall of islamic empires, I found it interesting how it is rising as the west declines 2016 - 2021

http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/tag/islam

I think it's the rise and fall of islamic empires, I found it interesting how it is rising as the west declines 2016 - 2021

You caused me to realize that "empires" is the key word, and not economy. The (confidence in the) empire of Islam is increasing, not necessarily the economy of Islamic peoples or nations. The implication is it would rise with the War Cycle if not corresponding to an economic gain, because in this case increasing Islamic empire requires some conquering of the Western empire for the gain.

The Persian empire is rising?

Kissinger explains that Persia (Iran) has a rich ancient culture and had retained its own language and didn't adopt Arabic. He thinks it is impossible to stop Iran from having nuclear weapons and this will incentivize every significant nation in the Middle East will thus obtain them to remain at parity:

https://youtu.be/wooGL__-OvA?t=1825

Thus he and our think tanks think Israel will get overrun and cease to exist as follows...

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2012/10/01/264485/no-more-israel-in-10-years-kissinger/

In 10 years, there will be no more Israel: Kissinger

The idea of Israel’s inexorable collapse is no longer a taboo as more top brass US officials are explicitly attesting to the fact, with prominent US diplomat Henry Kissinger saying, “In 10 years, there will be no more Israel.” “Kissinger's statement is flat and unqualified. He is not saying that Israel is in danger, but could be saved if we just gave it additional trillions of dollars and smashed enough of its enemies with our military.… He is not offering a way out. He is simply stating a fact: In 2022, Israel will no longer exist,” political columnist Kevin Barrett wrote in an article published on Press TV website on Sunday. He also pointed to a study commissioned by the US Intelligence Community (IC), comprised of 16 US intelligence agencies, earlier this year, titled “Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East,” and pointed out that the content of the IC’s report corroborates Kissinger's contention. “The sixteen US intelligence agencies agree that Israel cannot withstand the coming pro-Palestinian juggernaut consisting of the Arab Spring, the Islamic Awakening, and the rise of the Islamic Republic of Iran,” the analyst added. The IC report contends that the US government no longer has the military and financial resources “to continue propping up Israel against the wishes of more than a billion of its neighbors” and suggests that “the US will have to follow its own national interests and pull the plug on Israel,” Barrett said. Considering the fact that the Jewish Kissinger has long been viewed as an ardent friend of Israel and that the majority of US officials, including the authors of the IC report, are influenced by pro-Israeli lobby, the emerging messages become more remarkable, the article added. The article argues that the emerging “complacency” among the US officials about Israel’s fate can be traced in the following reasons: ·   American politicians and political activists “are growing fed-up with Israeli intransigence and fanaticism.” ·   Americans feel “festering resentment over the Israel lobby's imperious domination of public discourse.” ·   “The American Jewish community is no longer united in support of Israel.” ·   It is becoming a common knowledge that Israel and its supporters carried out the 9/11 false-flag attacks. “In fact, the US is going broke and sacrificing thousands of lives in wars for Israel - wars that damage, rather than aid, US strategic interests,” the article said. “It will become ever-easier for American policymakers, following in the footsteps of Kissinger and the sixteen intelligence agencies, to recognize the obvious: Israel has reached the end of its shelf-life,” Barrett concluded. ASH/SS/AZ

The Bible may have spoken of this depending how one interprets it. Again I am not saying this is science, I am just looking at.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+13

Revelation 13Common English Bible (CEB)

13 1 and I saw a beast coming up out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads.

3 One of its heads appeared to have been slain and killed, but its deadly wound was healed. So the whole earth was amazed and followed the beast.

The ten horns (the Ten Kings) could be the 10 major nations of the world, and the 7 heads could be the 7 major regions of the word (North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania).

This appears to be the period coming as the West falls and we have a multi-polar world with regions and a few strong nations. We will be moving towards a world government, but not all the way there.

The beast from the land

11 Then I saw another beast coming up from the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it was speaking like a dragon. 12 It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence. It also makes the earth and those who live in it worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed. 13 It does great signs so that it even makes fire come down from heaven to earth in the presence of the people. 14 It deceives those who live on earth by the signs that it was allowed to do in the presence of the beast. It told those who live on earth to make an image for the beast who had been wounded by the sword and yet came to life again. 15 It was allowed to give breath to the beast’s image so that the beast’s image would even speak and cause anyone who didn’t worship the beast’s image to be put to death. 16 It forces everyone—the small and great, the rich and poor, the free and slaves—to have a mark put on their right hand or on their forehead. 17 It will not allow anyone to make a purchase or sell anything unless the person has the mark with the beast’s name or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom. Let the one who understands calculate the beast’s number, for it’s a human being’s number. Its number is six hundred sixty-six.

This appears to be the coming world government. The wound on one of its head might be Israel in the region of the Middle East which is either removed or driven back to its 1968 borders by 2022.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 10, 2015, 02:57:37 AM
I told you to watch the whole thing.

Read my prior post. I don't have time for rambling, boring nonsense where the speaker is making silly words for the first 14 minutes. I guarantee you others readers didn't watch it either. Find better quality material. I easily find good videos in the USA. Also that guy was in Malaysia, not Europe. Please get to the point in one post. I don't want to clutter this thread with more replies. Damn it you've buried my important post on the prior page of this thread already.

Again your tiny viewing didn't reveal the whole scope of it. If you don't watch it that's exactly the problem. Yes he has his own style but to say he doesn't get to the juicy meaty points is not correct. Sorry it doesn't fit your style lol. All I can assure you he has given all the major info you have given here lately. He goes into banking also, into Bible, into political affairs, into history, just like yourself.

Your writings are like a giant depository of the things you find out. Others also see the same stuff.

The guy was in Malaysia but people from Europe are watching him. I know because that's how I got it and also saw many comments from Europeans. He has an audience around the world.

I'm out, so no more "clutter"...

And also get of your high-horse.

It is not about high-horse. Please all of you stop the ego childishness. I simply asked you to compile your information. You didn't even provide a summary of what is in the video. You are completely out of touch with reality if you think most readers will watch a 1.5 hour video from a guy who doesn't even speak English in an accent that an American can understand (I had to read the subtitles) who makes silly statements in the opening minutes that do not sound very high IQ. In my case, I am extremely lacking of time, and I focus my time where I think I can get the maximum return on my investment of time.

Also compile your statistics and summarize for us on European awakening (just some listening isn't action). Come on please do your work for us, as I do. I am leading my example. Follow my example.

My attitude comes across as "high-horse" to you , because I don't have time for noise and explaining everything. What I just wrote above you should be able to deduce if you are already mature. I shouldn't need to write it. I am not intentionally trying to be insensitive or condescending. I am merely suggesting, "do this to get an audience" (as in trying to help you be more effective) so you won't waste your effort posting what will be perceived as noise.

Edit: perhaps you may not appreciate that I can typically read a page of information in about 60 seconds or so (unless is is written in a style that is difficult for me or the subjective matter is very deep). Videos are typically much too slow for me in terms of the rate of details I can comprehend. I try to choose videos which either have a very high data rate or at least which explain something in a very careful way that gets all the details correct. Speakers who waffle around in their presentation do not meet my minimum requirements. Just write a summary for us of his key points.

Imran N. Hosein
Author
Sheikh Imran Nazar Hosein is an Islamic scholar, author and philosopher specialising in Islamic eschatology, world politics, economics, and modern socio-economic/political issues. He is the author of Jerusalem in the Qur'an

These are the topics he goes into in that video, as I have already said in the previous post. If you watch 14 minutes it doesn't cut it. His speech is literally a recap of your writings in the last few days. That's why I posted it here in the first place.

Key things of the speech: zionism, relationship between islam & Russia in the past and today, one section of the islam (turkey and several other islam factions are zionist connected - as they are also today) and in the past they have fought with christianity and Russia. As they do till this day. You will find out how the Bolshevik wars came about and how it's being played out today (Ukraine and Crimea). He also talks about Turkish jihad wars that lasted several centuries and are a major part of history as you know.

It is also important to settle the question if today's Russia leadership is ruled by zionists. He argues that's not the case...btw the guy even has speeches on zionist banking, usury, gold, silver...

Here's where all of this happening today comes from, this is just a translation:

"Christians believe that the Jews killed their messiah Jesus and for centuries they have been enemies. Even to this day they think this so but this fight has misteriously settled for now. On the other side, the Jews hate the Christians (and everyone else), because they think that with Jesus the Christians wanted to take away their right to the Holy land and as the God's chosen people.

The Elite made an agreement not to work in the good of the People, but work for a goal that is only recently coming to the light. Today's catholics spearheaded by the Vatican don't notice at all that the Jews are taking them down a hole without a bottom. The Jew plan is an age old evil plan to create a Holy land that will dominate the world. In this kind of Israel nobody is well off and not even the Christians, because the Jews will never take Jesus as their messiah. They have already taken the substitute - the Antichrist".

Now follow the Yellow brick road if you want to.

And about the Europeans: People here have realized the above even without watching this video. They see what is happening right now and then they look in the past. In my country alone 10 years ago if 911 was mentioned no more than 2-3 people out of 10 would agree it was staged. Today 8 to 9 out of 10 people (not exagerating) comment and thumb up posts in regards to zionism, the american history, the world history, banking, false flags, jews.

We are talking about hundreds of people where thousands of posts are made on a topic that is "the current migrant crisis and the article is called "Merkel will allow hundreds of thousands into Germany". Such articles are posted daily in the News outlets.

People are waking up to the propaganda. They see right through the news articles that are bought and paid for by you know who, and they smell the propaganda push right of the bat.

This wasn't happening even months ago, let alone years. The American Isis, Syrian debacle has revealed the plan so much that it's obvious to almost everyone.

So my point on your view that Europeans are totally in slumber is just your theory that is made from incomplete data. I've seen the same happen elsewhere. And also take into account foreign forums where people talk about the same thing. And countless YouTube videos on the same topic.

And the number of Europeans awake is 2,479,923 and a half (one midget in Poland). Making a little fun out of you requesting numbers...
legendary
October 10, 2015, 02:39:53 AM

How about like bitcoins in circle,gemini or coinbase? are they safe, should i get a certain wallet?

You should not have any BTC on an exchange if your concern is control. Smooth or TPTB can guide you through the steps to help keep an interested party off of the trail (though bitcoins leave the scent of where you've been).

ok cool but i can't use any phone wallets or?

cold wallets etc

is my only option the trezor

Afaik a paper wallet would be the best option in this case, though i don't know the technical barrier level for this particular option or if that is a concern for you. I would sit tight and wait for Smooth or TPTB to comment; they'll know your best option based on your circumstances and expertise.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 10, 2015, 02:28:05 AM

How about like bitcoins in circle,gemini or coinbase? are they safe, should i get a certain wallet?

You should not have any BTC on an exchange if your concern is control. Smooth or TPTB can guide you through the steps to help keep an interested party off of the trail (though bitcoins leave the scent of where you've been).

ok cool but i can't use any phone wallets or?

cold wallets etc

is my only option the trezor
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
October 10, 2015, 01:18:01 AM

Personal control and reasonable personal anonymity are both excellent goals for holders of BTC.  IMO, everyone concerned about and intrusive and totalitarian government should do something similar to the below two things:

1) Buy (and learn to use) a Trezor or a Ledger hardware device.  Done properly, your BTC are "pretty safe" from various threats, especially from threats to online wallets (there are at least a few threats to online wallets).

2) Mix your BTC.  If you are extra concerned about people (institutions) tracking your BTC, consider mixing through both bitmixer.io AND SharedCoin (via blockchain.info).  Mixing via both services will give you a fair amount of privacy.

Note: I do not know much about TOR (and mixing services via TOR).  In theory, TOR should provide extra defense against threats to yoru BTC.  But, some rumors claim that TOR is compromised...  <=== I would be very interested in comments on that last notion.

Anyone concerned about Economic Totalitarianism should consider holding CA$H (the physical "long green") as well as some gold.  Many people do not think much of gold (including, to a degree, our own TPTB), but IMO holding some gold is just prudent.
legendary
October 09, 2015, 11:28:04 PM

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 09, 2015, 08:53:05 PM

Pages:
Jump to: