Pages:
Author

Topic: Economic Totalitarianism - page 45. (Read 345738 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
October 14, 2015, 03:03:24 PM
OROBTC, heard about this?

Perú Posible, a centre-leaning party led by former president Alejando Toledo...told Peruvian newspaper El Comercio the party would propose using the blockchain to help ease societal issues and combat corruption.

http://www.coindesk.com/peruvian-presidential-campaign-pursuing-blockchain-solutions/

Oh, I missed that!  Thank you very much for that link.

There are various ideas floating around re "documentation uses" of the blockchain.  Honduras is working with factom.org to put title records on the blockchain, it seems like a great idea.

Peru in some ways is rather advanced in technology applications.  Our company there has to submit ALL of our financial transactions to their taxation authorities BY EMAIL ON MS EXCEL.

Just FYI, Toledo was not a bad president of Peru.  A little corrupt, but who isn't at that level in S. America.  Toledo was educated, in part anyway, at Harvard and was Peru's first elected indigenous president.  By Peruvian standards, Toledo was a pretty good president, fairly friendly to business and incoming foreign investment.

EDIT:

THX 1138, I just emailed the info down to my in-laws for their info.
Activity: 208
Merit: 103
October 14, 2015, 02:32:51 PM
OROBTC, heard about this?

Perú Posible, a centre-leaning party led by former president Alejando Toledo...told Peruvian newspaper El Comercio the party would propose using the blockchain to help ease societal issues and combat corruption.

http://www.coindesk.com/peruvian-presidential-campaign-pursuing-blockchain-solutions/

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 13, 2015, 11:38:18 PM
I have no idea, I am not holding any crypto at the moment apart from a few aeon coins which I was speculating on.

I don't think it's time has come and nor have the bulltards and speculators been shaken out of bitcoin/alts.

I would hold USD and wait for a better time buy, but I am someone who you should also not take financial advice from.

Bah any information is good, ill look into aeon
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
October 13, 2015, 07:49:44 PM
I have no idea, I am not holding any crypto at the moment apart from a few aeon coins which I was speculating on.

I don't think it's time has come and nor have the bulltards and speculators been shaken out of bitcoin/alts.

I would hold USD and wait for a better time buy, but I am someone who you should also not take financial advice from.
October 13, 2015, 07:36:33 PM

A last note: Anything that happens ONLINE is potentially non anonymous. It's easy if you're targeted to be revealed. That's why you should be using anonymity ONLY WHEN YOU NEED IT. Simple as that.

Cheers.

I think this is important, the establishment is getting smarter at tracking us, we need to leave them a non anonymous footprint.

You will need to appear incompetent to be (hopefully) left alone.

everyone would be speaking in memes, sarcasm or satire,

Oh my god the gubbermint is so gewd and dabes they are totally not etc,

Naw people will always find a way to do things.

If bitcoin gets tracked whats the next coin anyways for true anonmoose distribution monero?
legendary
October 13, 2015, 07:31:35 PM

A last note: Anything that happens ONLINE is potentially non anonymous. It's easy if you're targeted to be revealed. That's why you should be using anonymity ONLY WHEN YOU NEED IT. Simple as that.

Cheers.

I think this is important, the establishment is getting smarter at tracking us, we need to leave them a non anonymous footprint.

You will need to appear incompetent to be (hopefully) left alone.
legendary
October 13, 2015, 03:53:44 PM
Haha the thread is now a giant novelty farewell card for TPTB, but seriously good luck with your health mate, I hope you find your cure.
October 13, 2015, 02:55:39 PM
I was only going off of what you wrote, much like your mother was probably going off of what you said. I have little to no interest in the 9/11 dialogue. I love art and literature and am knowledgeable based on the time I spend nurturing that love, so don't expect me to research beyond what you provide, and what you provided didn't provide enough info to jump to the conclusion you insisted was logical--again, your mom is a wise woman.

All that detail was all provided in the videos I linked to, but which you did not bother to watch.

You want everything in a sound bite, because you believe what you want to believe. I have no problem with you're desire to be ignorant of the details, but next time when I tell you have have 7+ years of research then don't abuse me with the slander about me being a kook (I wasn't pulling some random inkblot, rather I was illuminating your ingrained blindblot spot).

Indeed my mother isn't an engineer, isn't thorough and thus isn't aware of what is going on. She knows there is probably horrific shit that she doesn't want to know. And I respect her choice not to delve into it, for as long as she respects my choice to do so and as long as she doesn't criticize me behind my back without having the facts to criticize me with.

You do not know which issues I am expert and not expert. You have no basis to know. We barely know each other. You have not sat with me all these years behind my desk.

I don't claim to be anything great. I was here to share my research with those who wanted to review the details.

And now I desire to retire from this forum because I've said it all. What is the point of talking more.

Instead I pray to be able (and it is far from certain as to whether I can given an chronic illness that supposedly has no cure) to spend my days doing those activities which I love to do which are so much more satiating for my soul:

• Training hard every day. Exploring the limits of my athleticism, mental toughness, and endurance at age 50. Various sports.
  • Programming new software. Creating new technologies.
  • Riding motorcycles, music, joking, interacting, socializing, and exploring.

I am so hungry for the first two especially. Several years of drought. If my prayers can be answered, I will so busy doing my life I won't have time for this forum.

Bye again and good luck to every one. I hope you all can learn to be more discerning of reality. Remember reality is elusive because it is colored by our preconceptions, our interests, our insecurities (and contrived delusions to satisfy them erroneously), and our laziness to research and distinguish facts from conjecture.

I hope something great comes out of all the effort we all put here. And many of you have put a lot of effort here, but I doubt many of you have put more effort than I have here. Perhaps smooth excepted but damn smooth as much as I respect your efforts and logic, Armstrong was railroaded by the organized criminals and wasn't given a public hearing and you pushed the stance that is some form of official result ... sorry I can't respect that as objective of basic humanity. Clarity of discernment is so important when driving decisions. Again literalness is not reality. Discernment determines our reality. You want navigate in the center with counter-balancing logic. Fine I respect your choice. I would rather stand for something and that which I believe to be best of my ability is the truth.

Today we  choose who and what we will be. We can repeat the same habits or we can dig down inside ourselves if we really want a change. There is no better time to start than now.

OROBTC, Tor and I2P are not going to be anonymous against national security agencies. Period. Detailed explanations of these issues written in language that laymen can understand will come at a different time and in a different venue. There is no sense in me writing such details here in a forum as it will soon be buried and no one will find it ever again any way.

2068    Economy / Speculation / Re: Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.   on: June 11, 2015, 05:19:14 AM
Quote from: cypherdoc on June 11, 2015, 03:12:19 AM
marcus of augustus stooping to new lows:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/39bwwn/arguments_in_the_bitcoin_block_size_debate_an/cs2f6fm

talking about bitcoin-killing extensions, game overs, and ELE "extinction level events"  Roll Eyes

Your inability to remember programming facts and tie them together appears to cause your myopic chatterbox to ululate incessantly but fortunately not inexorably.

Larger blocks are a centralization accelerant for the reasons I explained upthread (which was mirrored in some points to you posted at Reddedit by nullc et al). You or others rebutted that IBLT resolves the centralized threat (that is due to higher orphan rate due to propagation delays for less well endowed full nodes) because all the transactions are in the mempool. I and others have pointed out that IBLT is just sugar coated obfuscation of centralization because all full nodes still have to process all transactions (note the variances in mempools that IBLT can tolerate must be very small) driving full node resource requirements up (forcing them off of home connections and onto well connected hosting which is more easily regulated by the cartel via their control of governments), else trust a full node.

Centralization enables an ELE event which is quite plausible and has been explained by myself several times in this thread. That is where the cartel masters via Circle, Coinbase, Paypal, Facebook, 21 Inc, etc move their zombie masses onto to a fork (probably a pegged side chain in order to avoid the WMD war with the MPEX GavinCoin short) which has the technical attributes they want such as central bank controlled debasement rates and mandatory KYC on all transactions, then they can wreck havoc on the Core chain causing users to move their value out of it and to this cartel side chain. The sort of havoc they can do on Core include for example G7 (perhaps G20) countries regulation of pools forcing KYC to accompany all transactions. As the Core chain becomes a minority chain (declining transaction volume) its hashrate will plummet and then the cartel can buyout some mining farms (which have become worth much less due to the plummet) to 50+% attack the Core chain. While the cartel is moving its masses onto Core driving up the transaction volume for ASIC farms, thus increasing the size of loans to create them, thus when they pull the rug (by moving the zombie masses to their pegged side chain) these ASIC mining farms will go bankrupt.

Larger blocks forces more users to delegate to full nodes (with or without IBLT), providing more top-down organization for the cartel to work its way towards this end goal. When they are ready to wreck havoc on the Core chain later, the larger the blocks, then the more they can more easily wreck havoc against the remaining full nodes they don't control. For example, undulating resource requirements by moving their zombie masses' transactions on and off the Core chain, can cause remaining full nodes to commit to higher cost hosting while capturing only a fraction of the transaction revenue. The attacks that larger blocks enable are probably more than I can enumerate in one post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TPTB

http://www.coindesk.com/blockstream-commercial-sidechain-bitcoin-exchanges/

So do I go to a cold wallet or something or do I stick with USD then buy a whole bunch of bitcoin?

im trying to read your archives
Activity: 208
Merit: 103
October 13, 2015, 02:43:02 PM
...If my prayers can be answered, I will so busy doing my life I won't have time for this forum...

...Bye again and good luck to every one. I hope you all can learn to be more discerning of reality. Remember reality is elusive because it is colored by our preconceptions, our interests, our insecurities (and contrived delusions to satisfy them erroneously), and our laziness to research and distinguish facts from conjecture...

...I hope something great comes out of all the effort we all put here...
TPTB

The best of luck to you, my prickly virtual friend.  Drop by from time-to-time, don't be a stranger.

I'll second that. I sincerely hope it works out. Many here I'm sure would appreciate being directed towards updates regarding the coin project...as we move towards a point in time where our freedoms and creativity could be tragically curtailed. 

Maybe an idea for the future would be your own Armstrong-style blog (including your take and interpretations of his ECM) and an easily searchable source of your writings. By turns challenging, engrossing, aggravating, entertaining...and mind-stretching.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
October 13, 2015, 02:57:24 AM
Rumor has had it for sometime that TOR is compromised, and I mean completely so.  Not just the entry & exit points I have read about.
Anyone able to comment on that?  I am considering the long process (for me, a non-tekkie) of installing and learning it.

I'm still using TOR for syncing my wallet(s). It doesn't require extra abilities, the only thing to do is run TOR browser and declare into the BTC wallet the 127.0.0.1:9050 or 9150 port for proxy. As for the anonymous part of I2P and TOR, that TPTB_need_war said that they're not anonymous from secret services; it's most-of-the-part true. The TOR compromise was based in DNS leaks, which can be avoided if you do basic things right. By that I mean: There ARE ways to keep yourself anonymous if you want.

The idea (often told it here) is to keep an anonymous profile yourself AND using an OS that's anonymous as-built ONLY WHEN YOU NEED IT. Operating systems you want to look for (even try migrating there if you need to be anonymous):

Cheers.
October 13, 2015, 02:22:37 AM

TPTB

The best of luck to you, my prickly virtual friend.  Drop by from time-to-time, don't be a stranger.

I have no way to suggest anything to improve your health, other than a careful examination of the power of prayer.  Done correctly, and with an honest attempt to live as virtuous a life as possible, there is no greater power.  I am a witness.

The time is NOW.

The Sermon on the Mount
Emmet Fox

Perhaps the granddaddy of all self-help writers, saving millions since 1939.  "It's not what you think, or rather it is what you think."

Worked for me, it can work for you.

EDIT:

Thanks re TOR comments, I had read a comment or two along those lines not too long ago (yours?).  I don't need the details...

Oh yea a question for all of you, is it possible to do the water diet, and also work a 9-5 job. Or even a banana for one day?

EDIT: I tried 2 days of it but when does all the annoying feeling wear off.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
October 13, 2015, 01:36:37 AM
I was only going off of what you wrote, much like your mother was probably going off of what you said. I have little to no interest in the 9/11 dialogue. I love art and literature and am knowledgeable based on the time I spend nurturing that love, so don't expect me to research beyond what you provide, and what you provided didn't provide enough info to jump to the conclusion you insisted was logical--again, your mom is a wise woman.

All that detail was all provided in the videos I linked to, but which you did not bother to watch.

You want everything in a sound bite, because you believe what you want to believe. I have no problem with you're desire to be ignorant of the details, but next time when I tell you have have 7+ years of research then don't abuse me with the slander about me being a kook (I wasn't pulling some random inkblot, rather I was illuminating your ingrained blindblot spot).

Indeed my mother isn't an engineer, isn't thorough and thus isn't aware of what is going on. She knows there is probably horrific shit that she doesn't want to know. And I respect her choice not to delve into it, for as long as she respects my choice to do so and as long as she doesn't criticize me behind my back without having the facts to criticize me with.

You do not know which issues I am expert and not expert. You have no basis to know. We barely know each other. You have not sat with me all these years behind my desk.

I don't claim to be anything great. I was here to share my research with those who wanted to review the details.

And now I desire to retire from this forum because I've said it all. What is the point of talking more.

I was only commenting on what you wrote (were the vids included in the mom post?) and my response isn't lacking for what you wrote. Throwing information at opponents in an attempt to wear them down is you MO, so sorry if I don't fall for the ploy.

As for what I can tell about your expertise, i can tell you know little about visual art (as is evidenced by your cherry picking pieces of the airport murals to coalesce and fit a preconceived idea about NWOs), and I know you know little about literature as is evidenced by the poem you posted and your grasping in the shadows of Revelations for a handhold to reach your preconceived ideas about NWOs. Stick to technology; your expertise aren't in question in that field and i've shown you your deserved respect in that area as I'm pretty good at discerning when someone is an expert and when they are talking out of their ass.

And i hope you stay and help with the technological aspects of privacy and security. I respect you, just don't think you are an expert in everything. Sorry if that pisses you off, but don't read too much into it.
legendary
October 13, 2015, 01:29:31 AM

TPTB

The best of luck to you, my prickly virtual friend.  Drop by from time-to-time, don't be a stranger.

I have no way to suggest anything to improve your health, other than a careful examination of the power of prayer.  Done correctly, and with an honest attempt to live as virtuous a life as possible, there is no greater power.  I am a witness.

The time is NOW.

The Sermon on the Mount
Emmet Fox

Perhaps the granddaddy of all self-help writers, saving millions since 1939.  "It's not what you think, or rather it is what you think."

Worked for me, it can work for you.

EDIT:

Thanks re TOR comments, I had read a comment or two along those lines not too long ago (yours?).  I don't need the details...

Activity: 420
Merit: 262
October 13, 2015, 01:09:49 AM

Instead I pray to be able (and it is far from certain as to whether I can given an chronic illness that supposedly has no cure) to spend my days doing those activities which I love to do which are so much more satiating for my soul:

• Training hard every day. Exploring the limits of my athleticism, mental toughness, and endurance at age 50. Various sports.
  • Programming new software. Creating new technologies.
  • Riding motorcycles, music, joking, interacting, socializing, and exploring.

I am so hungry for the first two especially. Several years of drought. If my prayers can be answered, I will so busy doing my life I won't have time for this forum.

Bye again and good luck to every one. I hope you all can learn to be more discerning of reality. Remember reality is elusive because it is colored by our preconceptions, our interests, our insecurities (and contrived delusions to satisfy them erroneously), and our laziness to research and distinguish facts from conjecture.

I hope something great comes out of all the effort we all put here. And many of you have put a lot of effort here, but I doubt many of you have put more effort than I have here. Perhaps smooth excepted but damn smooth as much as I respect your efforts and logic, Armstrong was railroaded by the organized criminals and wasn't given a public hearing and you pushed the stance that is some form of official result ... sorry I can't respect that as objective of basic humanity. Clarity of discernment is so important when driving decisions. Again literalness is not reality. Discernment determines our reality. You want navigate in the center with counter-balancing logic. Fine I respect your choice. I would rather stand for something and that which I believe to be best of my ability is the truth.

Today we  choose who and what we will be. We can repeat the same habits or we can dig down inside ourselves if we really want a change. There is no better time to start than now.

OROBTC, Tor and I2P are not going to be anonymous against national security agencies. Period. Detailed explanations of these issues written in language that laymen can understand will come at a different time and in a different venue. There is no sense in me writing such details here in a forum as it will soon be buried and no one will find it ever again any way.
October 12, 2015, 10:13:45 PM

The Australian government has signalled it will attempt to expand the nation’s anti-terrorism laws to enable the detention of suspects as young as 14 in the wake of the Parramatta shooting.

[...]

SO were we headin bois

OK so future plans

get tor

use monero as a currency because bitcoin is CIA

make fourms on tor deep web

Red colorization mine.

Rumor has had it for sometime that TOR is compromised, and I mean completely so.  Not just the entry & exit points I have read about.

Anyone able to comment on that?  I am considering the long process (for me, a non-tekkie) of installing and learning it.

Yea your right but I think tor is a honey pot for don't ask don't tell type of thing, they will just let us slide.
legendary
October 12, 2015, 10:08:12 PM
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/priority-wretched-hive-scum-villainy-5-ways-stay-safe-bad-tor-exit-nodes/

I am not an expert on TOR, I personally don't use it.

But it appears to be compromised, so it might pay to do your own homework there.
legendary
October 12, 2015, 09:46:16 PM

The Australian government has signalled it will attempt to expand the nation’s anti-terrorism laws to enable the detention of suspects as young as 14 in the wake of the Parramatta shooting.

[...]

SO were we headin bois

OK so future plans

get tor

Red colorization mine.

Rumor has had it for sometime that TOR is compromised, and I mean completely so.  Not just the entry & exit points I have read about.

Anyone able to comment on that?  I am considering the long process (for me, a non-tekkie) of installing and learning it.
legendary
October 12, 2015, 08:57:10 PM
These laws grant authorities the magical powers to kidnap people without charges.

what happened in Melbourne recently a minor was arrested under suspicion of terrorism (whatever that means) and held for 4 months without charges while they attempted to build a case against him, no case was able to fabricated except for minor weapons charges, and he was released.

This is the filth we're up against, and they want to expand these powers to abduct 14 year old kids.

The insane gullible masses in this country afraid of their own shadows have ofcourse taken the terrorist bait, so these laws will be here soon.

I'd hate to see where this slippery slope of totalitarianism is going to end up.
October 12, 2015, 08:41:32 PM

SO were we headin bois

OK so future plans

get tor

October 12, 2015, 08:23:04 PM
Probably my final post on this forum.

I found that on Armstrong's blog before opening this forum tonight, which links to the copy on Infowars.

If I could urge readers to listen to another video, please listen to that full interview between Alex Jones and Matt Drudge. He pleads that Americans "are sick" and we have only a short period of time to still speak out. I urge readers to really listen to what he is saying. Please listen to that video and understand how close we are to losing all our freedoms.

And so the murals at the Denver airport are just random art.  Roll Eyes Unfortunately generalthis is "sick" and not knowing it is one of the symptoms.

Again the videos I linked to unequivocally show that 9/11 was a pre-planned demolition and explain with sufficiently specificity how it was done. Again Prescott Bush was financing Hitler which is what created the State of Israel. Again elder Bush was head of the CIA before becoming POTUS. Again the CIA was running drugs and in general all these actors are leaders of the organized crime in the world. It is the same actors. Organized cime and Israel's Mussod is part of this inner circle.

Readers you either cure your sickness and recognize the reality in the world today or you will become much more sick over the coming decade.

I am signing off from this forum. It is has been a "hell of a run".

Quote from: myself in a prvt msg
Distinguish the natural evolution of Jews returning to their "homeland" and establishing residence in Palestine with the level of organization required to force a military outcome.

The "true zionists" (Edit: whoever they are or if they exist) have sold out to those who had the power to foist that on the world.

And that power is organized crime.

Organized crime committed 9/11.

It is that simple.

The complexities of the issues between Jews and Islam and Christians go centuries, but now the issue has been leveraged/hijacked/infiltrated by organized crime.

Well maybe it was always like that. Maybe religion has always been a tool to manipulate the people.

Quote from: myself in a prvt msg
I am not against you as a person nor as a Jew. I am not against you having a place to live in freedom.

I am against the mass political manipulation which is what zionism has been.

I personally would try to get out of that asap, if I were you. But I wasn't born there and invested in that system. I realize that could be a huge personal burden. Hey but I haven't had my severe burdens (e.g. this illness). I did move my entire life from the USA where I was born to the Philippines. Thus I know it can be done.

Good luck. I will be leaving this forum.

nice reading stuff from you tptb since i came to these fourms, aights shoots homie =w=

also don't get on those ships or apply for immortality,law of giving
Pages:
Jump to: