Pages:
Author

Topic: [EDU] How to spot a scammer (Read this before lending your coins!) - page 4. (Read 211808 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
how can i lend money or loan guys here and how can i prove myself that i'm a trusted person
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
scammers: they are everywhere almost on each website. Thanks for posting this and awaring us of those scammers.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
It's amazing guidelines but I have my own method. Simply but it works to trace those scammer in cyberworld. First make a live coverage to every client to see their true identity. Second get there government id there job so that you can get money from there salary in their jobs. Third avoid jobless client. Thats it. Hope it will help you also.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Very interesting post to read. A lot of that seems like common sense, but I guess you'd be surprised!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
Very informative post, it shows exact details and guidelines on how to spot a scammer. You help a lot of people who plans to lend someone.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
So are you saying Theymos, OgNasty, Blazed, Vod are alts of OP? Can you please provide some references? If so...OP must be a superalien able to maintain dozens of super positive feedbacks on multiple accounts! Or simply bud...get the FUD out of here?

References? Would a scammer leave references laying around so people could check up on that and see a list of his alt IDs? The point is to hide himself.

A simple glance at the "trust" feedback installed on this site shows how scamming is encouraged. It allows trolling and does not require that the people leaving feedback actually ever did business together. If you could go on ebay and leave negative feedbacks for all of your competitors without ever buying from them, a lot of people would do that and you'd have idiots like the OP claiming that anyone on ebay with a 0 feedback is a scammer (when he himself is the only confirmed scammer). You then have legions of non-thinkers reading said thread and believing the guy who wrote it, because they feel references to anonymous forum IDs is "credible". Hilarious.

Nice try with deflecting the truth, but it is a known fact that the OP has many alt IDs which he uses to agree with himself in threads, troll feedback and act as an escrow for his own deals...all to rip off braindead drones like you. Glad it's working for him but it's not working for bitcoin in general. These twats ensure that bitcoin forever remains stereotyped as the method of payment for criminals.

And no, i'm not OP's alt but:
I do!

Wait, are you saying would you tell us if you were an OP of the alt? That's rich. Cheesy
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
The OP's post count means nothing, and many of his positive feedbacks are from his own alt IDs.
So are you saying Theymos, OgNasty, Blazed, Vod are alts of OP? Can you please provide some references? If so...OP must be a superalien able to maintain dozens of super positive feedbacks on multiple accounts! Or simply bud...get the FUD out of here?
And no, i'm not OP's alt but:
You all best start thinking for yourselves.
I do!
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Gotta love the irony in a scammer like the OP, who operates multiple alternate IDs on this forum and pretends they are all different users, is attempting to dictate to dopey mouth-breathers what is a scam and what is not.

The fact that this post is "sticky" suggests that the staff of this website is also in on it...if you are reading these kinds of threads to get your bearings, you've already been had.

This tool does nothing other than dissuade new users from participating in bitcoin by attempting to label them a scam, as if post count somehow matters. The OP's post count means nothing, and many of his positive feedbacks are from his own alt IDs.

You all best start thinking for yourselves.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
example of PM from a scammer: "I trust you here is my password, no need an escrow..."
Lol people started to do this when i was a newbie rank and lending out already  Wink
Activity: 183
Merit: 12
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
Well, I call myself as a newbie so when I saw your sticky post I immediately clicked on this post. Thank you for your advices I will be carefull with loans. I am reading this forum quite long time I am member from 2013 and I saw here a lot of scammers. Even I was scammed multiple times with "cloud mining" (but thats another story). Thank you for this post!
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
There are no reliable borrowers.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
There is no thread with a list of reliable borrowers?
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Very good guide.

It was a funny read. Thanks for your help Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Get up to free 0.5 BTC BONUS with the FREE trial & withdraw it instant to your wallet!

Please use my ref link

Thanks!

DON'T CLICK THIS LINK!

Just for security.
Activity: 504
All newbies should defenitly read this. This is important information to do business safely.
If I've had read this before, I probably had not been scammed... :\

Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Thanks a lot pay, I will be sure to pay more attention with loaning. 2 weeks ago, I lent a junior member very few btc, he said he will pay me back the next day latest. And it's been 2 weeks there's still no answer. Sigh, so many of these people on our forum these days. Hope they will change.
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
I have a question. maybe a suggestion

so, fewer people uses "no collateral no loan" policy now when high ranking/trusted members asks for a loan, and I saw this thread where somebody gave a loan to another user without realizing that the said user already have an active loan.
that got me thinking, why don't we try to prevent that kind of "accidents" by leaving a neutral feedback to whoever it is that is currently borrowing their money?

so, I'm asking everyone's opinion on this. is this a good idea or not? and what are the flaws?

This was already suggested by someone though I am not quite sure who was it.

This is a good idea and some people already started doing it. Only problem is we can't enforce everybody to leave neutral feedback upon lending.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
I have a question. maybe a suggestion

so, fewer people uses "no collateral no loan" policy now when high ranking/trusted members asks for a loan, and I saw this thread where somebody gave a loan to another user without realizing that the said user already have an active loan.
that got me thinking, why don't we try to prevent that kind of "accidents" by leaving a neutral feedback to whoever it is that is currently borrowing their money?

so, I'm asking everyone's opinion on this. is this a good idea or not? and what are the flaws?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Thank you so much for such valuable information. I kept these ideas in mind and bitlendingclub seems like the perfect place to invest, many trustworthy investors there. Anyway,
Thanks Again.
Pages:
Jump to: