Pages:
Author

Topic: Educating people on Bitcoin for free - page 10. (Read 4028 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
July 23, 2022, 08:13:20 AM
To learn about bitcoin, you definitely need a desire. You can take small steps toward explaining it in an understandable language. And until a person understands one step, it is not worth raising him to the next. In the same way, the understanding of all other things occurs.

But people are often in a hurry. They first open wallets, meaning quick profits, and only after that do they learn how to use them correctly.

If you OP take small steps, your friends will definitely get interested in bitcoin.

The last thing you should tempt your friends into is investing. Until people understand all the risks, they will remain just as ignorant of all the tricks of bitcoin.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
July 23, 2022, 07:01:06 AM
But One of the set back for Bitcoin adoption is the lack of proper awareness about Bitcoin and the stereotyped opinion of most newbies in Bitcoin that make Bitcoin look like a get-rich-quick scheme
Get rich quick scheme is more correct for altcoins and NFTs, DeFi projects that created hype in crypto market since 2020 and collapse since early 2022 started with Terra Luna, Celcius, Three Arrows Capital and Voyager.

With Bitcoin, you can not get rich quickly so it is not convincing to attract people. If you bought Bitcoin around $20000 and sold it around $60,000, it is only 3 times of your capital. It is lower than altcoins like Solana with 200 times of profit. It can be higher with DeFi and NFT tokens but altcoins are more risky than Bitcoin.

Fast comes fast goes and most of people on market can not keep their capital safely in altcoins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 421
July 23, 2022, 06:32:30 AM
Despite the fact that just a few countries have made Bitcoin a legal tender, the truth  Bitcoin is going to be adopted by the whole world as a decentralized global digital currency.
But One of the set back for Bitcoin adoption is the lack of proper awareness about Bitcoin and the stereotyped opinion of most newbies in Bitcoin that make Bitcoin look like a get-rich-quick scheme, this assumption about Bitcoin has made many frustrated when their investment/holdings in bitcoin go down during a bear market. So there is a need for enlightenment on the key features and purpose of bitcoin adoption.
I have tried my best to educate people around me on the basic concept of Bitcoin and make them aware of the advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin adoption and how best to minimize the risk associated with Bitcoin, to attain some level of self-satisfaction through Bitcoin.

Merely teaching them and not carrying out any practical means  another setback though. Like when I engaged some of my folks on bitcoin adoption, I had to be practical while teaching them for easy understanding, I had to download a wallet, how to setup a wallet, how to transact by sending and receiving of bitcoin,  I went to the extent of opening my exchange account for them to see how I received my bitcoin on exchange after I had transferred from my custodial wallet to exchange and also how to trade bitcoin on exchange. I did all these in their very before so they could see. I also engaged them in a practical session so they could also do it themselves while I supervised them. This was how I put them through. I also encouraged them to do research online while I recommended some website and YouTube channels they could follow and watch to get more insight on how the blockchain and crypto space works.
Activity: 700
Merit: 429
July 23, 2022, 04:49:54 AM
Despite the fact that just a few countries have made Bitcoin a legal tender, the truth  Bitcoin is going to be adopted by the whole world as a decentralized global digital currency.
But One of the set back for Bitcoin adoption is the lack of proper awareness about Bitcoin and the stereotyped opinion of most newbies in Bitcoin that make Bitcoin look like a get-rich-quick scheme, this assumption about Bitcoin has made many frustrated when their investment/holdings in bitcoin go down during a bear market. So there is a need for enlightenment on the key features and purpose of bitcoin adoption.
I have tried my best to educate people around me on the basic concept of Bitcoin and make them aware of the advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin adoption and how best to minimize the risk associated with Bitcoin, to attain some level of self-satisfaction through Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: