Pages:
Author

Topic: Edward Snowden BTC ADDRESS 1snowqQP5VmZgU47i5AWwz9fsgHQg94Fa - page 8. (Read 12086 times)

legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
I sent a couple of Bitcoin to this fund.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
Wow this thread got off topic ...  Roll Eyes

No it didn't. We are discussing freedom of speech and other rights. Snowden believes he is fighting for rights.
He doesn't just believe it. He IS fighting for rights.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

No it didn't. We are discussing freedom of speech and other rights. Snowden believes he is fighting for rights.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I do not defend any of those laws, I simply explain them. Although that anti-gay law looks fine to me. It's what people want there, majority of them.  If half of the population was gay,or at least gay friendly then there would be different laws.

I agree in the majority choosing laws too. However, the fact is that those laws go against freedom. If the Russian people are stupid enough to vote away their rights, then by all means they should go ahead. But their stupidity and blind following of Putin does not show that they are "free".

Also I did not say biggest partner, just big. But it really shows US hypocrisy with their constant embargoes and shit, to trade with UAE.\

No, the UAE is not a big trading partner at all. Also, the US does not base its embargoes on human rights records. We trade with pretty much everyone except for North Korea, Iran, and Cuba.

From NPR:

And finally towelheads. But that's who they are - towelheads. I know that is a deep cultural aspect of their lives, and I may have offended someone with my generalization. But I'm not very keen on political correctness. You cannot have freedom of speech to it's full extent when you have to choose your words so accurately. My views on Muslim and Islam are a completely different matter

So you believe that you have the right to be bigoted towards Arabs and Muslims but not towards the idiots in charge of the Eastern Orthodox church?
Activity: 980
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

About punk rock - it was a joke, yes, but in general I was not sarcastic - I think if those crazy attention whores played in Sheikh Zayed Mosque, dissing local leaders, they would be mutilated and beheaded, if not by the government, then by local people. Or imagine them in the Washington Nation Cathedral, DC, singing "Obama is a commie and sucks big jew dong" or something like that. Or even Better is some Texas protestant Church. I'd say those gals got off pretty easily. Earning money in process, I must add.

Russia has plenty of independent news sources, lots of criticism of current ruling party and leaders. That first wikipedia link you gave - it mentions multiple improvements over years, public trust growing in general, some protection laws offered to journalists and so on. For years Russia has been viewed upon as a big scary bear, while in fact it is the same as all the other governments in the world more or less. I believe CIA can take any less prominent journalist in for a talk, to zap his balls with electrodes, and later acquire a backhand court order.

In the freedom of the press USA has pretty interesting figures. UK is slightly better. Cameras and taps everywhere, taking away journalists belongings as a "security measure".

General rule - you may speak and write about anything you want in a civilized country. As long as you stay away from big corruptions, hidden money, anything what makes your local government officials involved interested enough in snuffing out your life. Be that in Russia, Britain, France or USA or whatever.

Local government officials will not "snuff out your life" in the US, France, or UK. In Russia they will. How often do you hear about journalists being killed in the UK, US, or France? Rarely if ever. Russia is known as one of the most dangerous places on the planet for journalists.

A country that declares war on gays and has laws against "blasphemy" is nowhere near free. That sounds exactly like the Soviet Union.

Also, have you been to Russia? I haven't been there but I have family who used to live there (both in the USSR and Federation) and they said that it was more or less the same when the USSR "collapsed".

I live in neighboring country. 99% of journalists deaths are one way or another linked to Chechen mafia and other "southern towelhead elements", Grozny, Makhachkala, you name it. There are only 2 loud cases, one of them being death of Politkovskaya and she was all about chechens too. A lot has changed in the coming years.

About blasphemy - you can view it like a anti-racist law. It would keep certain elements from hooliganism, making them aware of possible punishment and thus preventing mass butthurt of the religious people( like in pussy riot case, they could pick a better place, and they could even sanction their own protest within government), which are a majority in Russia. UK had blasphemy law untill 2008. USA is much better in this case, you can diss any religion you like, and as an atheist myself I like that a lot.

And war on gays - it's a cultural thing. Homophobia is what people want, and state provides certain laws to appeal to those people, to the majority. I personally support that law, it is aimed against gay propaganda to minors, not against gays themselves. One can hump his buddy in the ass all day long, but he cannot tell kids around how good or better it possibly feels. If country wants to be that way, it is it's right to be so. If you are a gay, and are largely outspoken, like showing your preference during demonstrations - then you must change your ways, or find a more gay friendly country to live in.

All that criticism lately is ridiculous. Americas big strategic oily partner - United Arab Emirates has laws against gays, by which they must be (and regularly are) deported, fined, treated hormonally, CHEMICALLY CASTRATED, and even killed. I do not hear any criticism towards Emirates lately. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates

You're defending two freedom-stifling laws/movements and you use the term towelhead. I can see why you think Russia is so "free".

What country do you live in? Is it Belarus?

Also, the UAE is not our biggest oil partner... It's actually Canada, which is more tolerant than the US itself. South American nations and even African nations are bigger partners than the UAE. Our biggest middle east partner is Saudi Arabia, but I'm not defending them. I don't choose who our country trades with.

I live in Latvia, it's in my profile. And by the way Belarus is the least free country of post USSR Smiley . Basically a dictatorship. And it kinda works for them.

I do not defend any of those laws, I simply explain them. Although that anti-gay law looks fine to me. It's what people want there, majority of them.  If half of the population was gay,or at least gay friendly then there would be different laws.

Also I did not say biggest partner, just big. But it really shows US hypocrisy with their constant embargoes and shit, to trade with UAE.\

And finally towelheads. But that's who they are - towelheads. I know that is a deep cultural aspect of their lives, and I may have offended someone with my generalization. But I'm not very keen on political correctness. You cannot have freedom of speech to it's full extent when you have to choose your words so accurately. My views on Muslim and Islam are a completely different matter.

About punk rock - it was a joke, yes, but in general I was not sarcastic - I think if those crazy attention whores played in Sheikh Zayed Mosque, dissing local leaders, they would be mutilated and beheaded, if not by the government, then by local people. Or imagine them in the Washington Nation Cathedral, DC, singing "Obama is a commie and sucks big jew dong" or something like that. Or even Better is some Texas protestant Church. I'd say those gals got off pretty easily. Earning money in process, I must add.

Russia has plenty of independent news sources, lots of criticism of current ruling party and leaders. That first wikipedia link you gave - it mentions multiple improvements over years, public trust growing in general, some protection laws offered to journalists and so on. For years Russia has been viewed upon as a big scary bear, while in fact it is the same as all the other governments in the world more or less. I believe CIA can take any less prominent journalist in for a talk, to zap his balls with electrodes, and later acquire a backhand court order.

In the freedom of the press USA has pretty interesting figures. UK is slightly better. Cameras and taps everywhere, taking away journalists belongings as a "security measure".

General rule - you may speak and write about anything you want in a civilized country. As long as you stay away from big corruptions, hidden money, anything what makes your local government officials involved interested enough in snuffing out your life. Be that in Russia, Britain, France or USA or whatever.

Local government officials will not "snuff out your life" in the US, France, or UK. In Russia they will. How often do you hear about journalists being killed in the UK, US, or France? Rarely if ever. Russia is known as one of the most dangerous places on the planet for journalists.

A country that declares war on gays and has laws against "blasphemy" is nowhere near free. That sounds exactly like the Soviet Union.

Also, have you been to Russia? I haven't been there but I have family who used to live there (both in the USSR and Federation) and they said that it was more or less the same when the USSR "collapsed".

I live in neighboring country. 99% of journalists deaths are one way or another linked to Chechen mafia and other "southern towelhead elements", Grozny, Makhachkala, you name it. There are only 2 loud cases, one of them being death of Politkovskaya and she was all about chechens too. A lot has changed in the coming years.

About blasphemy - you can view it like a anti-racist law. It would keep certain elements from hooliganism, making them aware of possible punishment and thus preventing mass butthurt of the religious people( like in pussy riot case, they could pick a better place, and they could even sanction their own protest within government), which are a majority in Russia. UK had blasphemy law untill 2008. USA is much better in this case, you can diss any religion you like, and as an atheist myself I like that a lot.

And war on gays - it's a cultural thing. Homophobia is what people want, and state provides certain laws to appeal to those people, to the majority. I personally support that law, it is aimed against gay propaganda to minors, not against gays themselves. One can hump his buddy in the ass all day long, but he cannot tell kids around how good or better it possibly feels. If country wants to be that way, it is it's right to be so. If you are a gay, and are largely outspoken, like showing your preference during demonstrations - then you must change your ways, or find a more gay friendly country to live in.

All that criticism lately is ridiculous. Americas big strategic oily partner - United Arab Emirates has laws against gays, by which they must be (and regularly are) deported, fined, treated hormonally, CHEMICALLY CASTRATED, and even killed. I do not hear any criticism towards Emirates lately. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates

You're defending two freedom-stifling laws/movements and you use the term towelhead. I can see why you think Russia is so "free".

What country do you live in? Is it Belarus?

Also, the UAE is not our biggest oil partner... It's actually Canada, which is more tolerant than the US itself. South American nations and even African nations are bigger partners than the UAE. Our biggest middle east partner is Saudi Arabia, but I'm not defending them. I don't choose who our country trades with.

Why he thought that Russia is more free than the US is anyone's guess.

Well, for him Russia is certainly "more free" than the US. No need to guess why, LOL!

I guess, but how long will Putin allow a dissident to live in a country where dissidents are killed or imprisoned for speaking out?

Seems like he'll either get the same treatment or worse.

Soviet era is long gone. There are plenty of "dissidents" alive and well in Russia. You can speak out, bark out, play punk rock in one of the biggest capital churches.

Of course, the Soviet era is long gone. The Russian Federation is a freedom loving nation ruled by its benevolent former KGB leader.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_the_press_in_the_Russian_Federation#2000shttp://blogs.computerworld.com/16931/is_microsoft_helping_russia_crack_down_on_dissidentshttp://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/07/world/europe/jailing-opposition-leaders-russia-moves-to-quell-election-protests.html?_r=0
http://freebeacon.com/russia-could-crack-down-on-internet-freedom-after-snowden-leaks/

Edit: saw the "punk rock in churches" bit. I'm guessing your post was sarcasm, then?

Activity: 574
freedomainradio.com
Really give this guys some spare BTC he deserves some help for what he did !

I thought he was doing it for the greater good, not money?

Besides, what's he going to spend the bitcoins on?

If my life was in the hand of Putin I would start taking anonymous donation too lol

That was his (stupid) choice. Why he thought that Russia is more free than the US is anyone's guess.
Russia IS more free than the US.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 110
im donating .1 haha. hopefully a lot more people will too.

Well, for him Russia is certainly "more free" than the US. No need to guess why, LOL!

I guess, but how long will Putin allow a dissident to live in a country where dissidents are killed or imprisoned for speaking out?

Soviet era is long gone. There are plenty of "dissidents" alive and well in Russia. You can speak out, bark out, play punk rock in one of the biggest capital churches.

Of course, the Soviet era is long gone. The Russian Federation is a freedom loving nation ruled by its benevolent former KGB leader.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_the_press_in_the_Russian_Federation#2000shttp://blogs.computerworld.com/16931/is_microsoft_helping_russia_crack_down_on_dissidentshttp://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/07/world/europe/jailing-opposition-leaders-russia-moves-to-quell-election-protests.html?_r=0
http://freebeacon.com/russia-could-crack-down-on-internet-freedom-after-snowden-leaks/

Edit: saw the "punk rock in churches" bit. I'm guessing your post was sarcasm, then?

You can help me too ,me ,I'm a snoden of the shadow .
Vous pouvez m'aider moi aussi ,en quelque sorte ,moi c'est le Snowden de l'ombre .

1PgRMTdW1qWwHHrRU2LV8ocighKmjjqpBZ

Me too guys, donate to me.
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
http://blockchain.info/tx/83a8d8602a7f9239640cf7fcc42a361eb900649fab069d5e510d32d53bf2fc7e

Please help expose bitcoinwallet.in and Ironcross360. I do not care about me, it is for all of the poor newbies who are being robbed by these people, it started here and it has spread, bitcoinwallet.in is starting to run adds all over free btc sites. Thank you in advance. I just saw a poor guy get degraded and disrespected for reporting his theft and who did it, I also received the same treatment... they are pulling in an average of 8000-10000 Btc daily, this is a plague on BTC and all of Cryto Currency.

No, they are not.
Activity: 434
It takes balls to do what he did.
 Edward if you are reading this then I would like to say thank you!

Side note I personally believe Russia was his destination, you dont start at Hong Kong to get to South America and you certainty dont fly through Russia for it. He needed a clean way in the country knowing 100% his route will be intercepted and passport canceled at next hop, which he chose to be Moscow...
THis created a perfect diplomatic cover and made all US actions make themselves look like the retards. Puting presure on Putin to act which God knows he did not want to do lol.

Extradition was never an option, problem was gettin Asylum and having his passport revoked in Moscow forced Putin to get it done. Asking him directly would be a political disaster and well he might have just did the Russian thing and told him to go look elsewhere ...

THats just my opinion.

Activity: 316
@WizardOfOre
WikiLeaks.org setup a BTC fund for Edward Snowden

Read full story here:
https://wikileaks.org/freesnowden

BTC Address for Donations:
1snowqQP5VmZgU47i5AWwz9fsgHQg94Fa

P.S Never been so excited to see BTC flow in to anyones wallet on blockchain before lol GJ ppl !

Thank you Cycloid, I am poor as fuck, however, I will definetaly spend the rest of this weekend sending Bitvisitor and Cointube Btc to    BTC Address for Donations:
1snowqQP5VmZgU47i5AWwz9fsgHQg94Fa

-Branzig

Please help expose bitcoinwallet.in and Ironcross360. I do not care about me, it is for all of the poor newbies who are being robbed by these people, it started here and it has spread, bitcoinwallet.in is starting to run adds all over free btc sites. Thank you in advance. I just saw a poor guy get degraded and disrespected for reporting his theft and who did it, I also received the same treatment... they are pulling in an average of 8000-10000 Btc daily, this is a plague on BTC and all of Cryto Currency.

If you want me to help spread the word re: Edward Snowden's Bitcoin address, just let me know and feel free to hit me up for anything else I can do to help.

BG
Activity: 316
@WizardOfOre

I doubt it.  He is valuable to Putin et al as a bargaining chip.  They may not even have a plan for him.  Rather, they just wait.  They have nothing to lose really in doing that.  Maybe at some time they squeeze him for some intel, maybe not.

Excellent comments,

I concur,

It seems like Snowden got stuck en route from China at the Moscow airport. Putin probably won't even want to take info from Snowden(They have their own, plus, they did not ask for him to come, he was just on a stop over, giving him a year to find a place will help Russia's rep by helping an American who is being charged for what Russia has a really bad rep for. Russia wasn't happy at all having him posted up in their customs area(international limbo).

Remember they gave US info on the Boston bombers and the US failed to take action and could have prevented that tragedy, so they are not really happy on sharing intel with US, especially when it is not used by us, why bother, right? Lemons out of lemonaide. Russia was handed a Lose/Lose situation, so what fuck, help the poor guy out. The US should give Edward Snowden full immunity and get him back here, take care of him and listen to him so they can fix the problem that obviously exists.

Have a great one everyone,

_Branzig
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

I doubt it.  He is valuable to Putin et al as a bargaining chip.  They may not even have a plan for him.  Rather, they just wait.  They have nothing to lose really in doing that.  Maybe at some time they squeeze him for some intel, maybe not.

Pages:
Jump to: