Pages:
Author

Topic: Effect of Crypto in FIFA world cup . - page 3. (Read 660 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 09:31:30 AM
We all knew that currently blockchain had their own application in Betting, it means we can use their platform to bet who will win. So World Cup is the great time for project who already had the betting platform as their aim to. It's the first time WorldCup happens the same time with explosion of blockchain. We'll see
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 09:29:58 AM
FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??

How in the world is crypto related to the world Cup? Lost me there, not sure there's much of an overlap of the two industries.
Activity: 84
June 08, 2018, 09:28:37 AM
FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??
I doubt there is any connection between cryptocurrency and the World Cup.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
June 08, 2018, 09:27:19 AM
I don't think that World Cup will increase crypto market. Maybe we'll see little up, because holders, who enjoy football, have opportunity to spend some crypto there, but I don't believe in big one.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 09:26:14 AM
I think trading platforms, electronic money betting sites are quite developed and have high potential in the 2018 world cup season. Besides, the projects related to it are also getting a lot of attention from the investors. So, I believe you will find some investment opportunities related to it in the 2018 World Cup
Activity: 728
June 08, 2018, 09:21:43 AM
You are probably right I did not think about in a such a key. The world cup will probably affect positively on major coins like BTC and ETH as they are the most popular and liquid. It means that we have an additiaonal positive signal to buy BTC and ETH for speculation.
A big game is big money so we are waiting volatility soon.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
June 08, 2018, 08:53:12 AM
Everyone is talking about Fifa and crypto? What is happening here? You can buy tickets with cryptocurrencies? Or Fifa will promote crypto, or Huh
Activity: 322
June 08, 2018, 08:51:50 AM
From my point of view there is no any relationship between football and crypto world at all. No influence, no correlation, nothing. The marker won't be changed and be the same like nowadays. If something changes it will be the result of something which is not a part of football. Also in Russia crypto currency is not accepted as a payment method.  Huh
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
June 08, 2018, 08:51:36 AM
I think it is very good, because more transactions mean that new people will be interested in this and will saturate the market with their purchases!

FIFA event is very good venue to market crypto currency, some may go into trading market, yes, it may affect the price value of crypto but still it will always depend on the volume of trading or investment using crypto coins for such event. For marketing of one coin like Bitcoin is an add on promotion, if this will be put into play where Crypto investors can actively participate via trading of crypto currency coins on this event or thru payment  for the tickets for this FIFA event.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 08:51:10 AM

I think it will not take much effect. Not many merchant accepting cryptocurrency for payment because as far i know, rusia still not regulating bitcoin or other crypto. But  I think in next world cup when many government accepting bitcoin and crytocurrency because government will regulating soon after G20 meeting
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 08, 2018, 08:43:02 AM
I wish people would stop saying that crypto has an effect on everything. I mean, I also enjoy sports and football, and I have a passion for crypto, but can we just enjoy all these things separately and not hope for some meaning to everything? As it is already happening, politics is playing parts in football and I already do not enjoy that. We can please all just enjoy somethings,,, and leave crypto out of this. If you want, go bet some crypto, and be done.
Activity: 63
June 08, 2018, 08:40:10 AM
Just found this one The contest for WC2018, where you can win up to 100.000 LYMS
 http://bit.ly/WC2018Contest
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 08, 2018, 08:37:58 AM
crypto currencies have become widespread recently and used by many people.digital money affect certainly FIFA World Cup organization.

I agree. FIFA world cup is a big event worldwide and I believe that this would definitely affect cryptocurrencies price fluctuations. It might be happen that fluctuations will be in favor of increasing crypto's price, like bitcoin that might be use as betting currency during this big event. So for me I think some people now throughout the whole world are securing bitcoin for their great betting during this FIFA world cup. And this will probably put bitcoin in demand and possibly price will get increasing soon.
Activity: 14
June 08, 2018, 08:09:54 AM
I'm quite sure World Cup will have insignificant (if any at all) influence on crypto world. It's simply very much disconnected.
Activity: 106
June 08, 2018, 08:00:02 AM
there are two possibilities chosen by the FIFA World Cup 2018.
1. Cryptcurrency is needed by people who want to watch the FIFA World Cup.
2. Cryptocurrency Not needed at all by the FIFA World Cup.

when in need right maybe some people who understand with cryptocurrency and it will be up the price of Bitcoin and other Altcoins. But if not in need it will as usual run properly Bitcoin it, like the nature of its Bitcoin fluctuating
Football is the most watched sport on the planet and Football World Cup is one of the most watched events on television. There are millions of tickets sold for a world cup event. With the growing popularity of cryptocurrencies, especially in Russia, it only makes sense that the Russian world cup starts accepting it for their ticket sales.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 07:55:43 AM
The betting industry would definitely benefit from this as a lot of bets that are based on cryptos. FIFA world cup is the time when maximum number of bets are made because Football is the most popular sport in the world.
We can expect bitcoin's price to rise a bit as people would be converting their FIAT into BTC so that they can make the bets in time. I will ensure I buy plenty of coins before the world cup starts.
Activity: 252
June 08, 2018, 07:34:02 AM
crypto currencies have become widespread recently and used by many people.digital money affect certainly FIFA World Cup organization.
Activity: 75
June 08, 2018, 07:18:51 AM
It does not seem too good, because investors will first focus on the party in Russia. But once finished maybe the bull run will start.
Activity: 124
June 07, 2018, 11:06:52 PM
I don't think the World Cup will affect the price of all the encrypted currencies. There may be some speculation that the items in the betting ball will increase significantly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
June 08, 2018, 01:28:58 AM
I've met somewhere that topic, I can not find a link, about creating Ether contracts for betting on the FIFA World Cup 2018. The idea was that everything is transparent. You see how many people bet on a certain contract with certain conditions (victory, defeat, number of goals, etc.). If the terms of the contract are fulfilled, the money is automatically divided between the winners and sent to their purses. I'm not very keen on stakes, but the idea seemed pretty interesting to me.
Pages:
Jump to: