Pages:
Author

Topic: Effect of Crypto in FIFA world cup . - page 6. (Read 660 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 01:01:48 PM
based on this world there are many effect will be visible in crypto market because Russia accept crypto currency and there is lots of hotels and motel and shopping mall accepting this so this may be huge benefits for crypto market where the price of crypto may increase based on this.
Activity: 315
Merit: 103
June 03, 2018, 12:08:56 PM
Actually I do not see any corellation process between crypto world and FIFA games, only more interest to the ICO projects who are doing some coins which will be useful in football and tourist industry.
Activity: 44
June 03, 2018, 12:05:53 PM
it is unlikely that the World Cup will affect the market of crypto currency, there are no places in Russia where foreigners could pay with a crypto currency
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
June 03, 2018, 12:02:20 PM
I dont think it related directly anyhow. In Russia, there are only 2 cities: Moscow and St.Petersbourg. In others there are not a not of tech, people are very poor.
I disagree. Russia does not have as much poverty as you think . There are many wealthy people in cities outside Moscow and St.Petersburg, like Kazan, Sochi, Ekaterinburg.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
June 03, 2018, 11:52:43 AM
FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??

I dont think any traction will be made into the crypto currencies because of the FIFA. There is no reason to do that. However there could be chance that people might just do self betting these days and they might just use the crypto currencies for that purpose as it is something new and there is FIFA around us.

Also there are some altcoin projects which are completely based on the soccer/football. For example one project that I know is footballcoin. They are based on the football so FIFA is best opportunity for such projects. Through them lot of investment might be made in the crypto. So there is chances of that.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
June 03, 2018, 11:46:31 AM
FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??

I think this is a golden opportunity that should be used by Russia to promote blockchain and cryptocurrency. giving the facility of ticketing the world cup ticket 2018 by using BTC or altcoin.
And if anything that involved in this event can use cryptocurrency as payment of foreign supporters. it will also great
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
June 03, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

Nothing is going to happen because the world cup is coming. Why do you think the number of transactions will increase? Where did you hear this?
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
June 03, 2018, 11:41:58 AM

I think that the World Football Championship plays a great influence on the popularization of cryptocurrencies and public awareness on a global scale because the lack of information is the main obstacle to universal acceptance of crypto-currencies around the world.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
June 03, 2018, 11:37:06 AM
It could be that people are liquidating their coins in order to afford to go on the trip to watch the matches but other than that I see no correlation between the fifa world cup and the cryptocurrency market prices. They have nothing in common, it is not like the world cup is using cryptocurrencies. Other than the poeple going for it who might be investors, it has no effect
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
June 03, 2018, 06:19:30 AM

Considering the fact that Russia ranks among the top five in per-capita Bitcoin usage, I am very hopeful of the crypto usage during the 2018 FIFA World Cup. And this will resolve the issue of having to deal with an unstable currency such as the Russian Ruble.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
June 03, 2018, 06:18:43 AM
I think it is very good, because more transactions mean that new people will be interested in this and will saturate the market with their purchases!
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
June 03, 2018, 06:17:18 AM
Cryptos markets will have a boast as far as FIFA world cup is consigned and thank God Russia is a Cryptos friendly nation thus a lot of transactions involving Cryptos will take place during and after the tournament invariably will result to increase in the price of Cryptos like btc, ETH e.t.c.
Activity: 144
June 03, 2018, 06:15:35 AM
It is possible that the market of cryptocurrencies will begin to grow during the World Cup, this can be evidenced by the fact that payment in the cryptocurrency began to take the hotel in Kaliningrad. In addition, some travel agents, as well as a network of Russian bars, announced readiness to conduct calculations in bitcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
June 03, 2018, 06:12:30 AM
I hardly can’t connect both events in one increasing opportunities. Fifa as controversial as it is, for some big scandals from officials and slow demands of cryptocurrency this days. It can be a good chance if ever their will be some miracles about it’s popularity in the crowd and fans of this league. There might be glimpsed of possibility, but nothing seems extraordinary.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
June 03, 2018, 06:07:46 AM

Nope. why would they make any transaction over the crypto currency when the FIFA will be opened up. Is there any kind of relationship between the two of them? I barely doubt so. As long as there is no big betting company who allows to trade the crypto currency instead of the fiat betting then we can say that there is chance of that happening. But as such FIFA and BTC have go toe intermediate reaction where people will love to buy more crypto currency for their own benefits. Thats just out of the box thinking and doesn't mean anything really. May be no, nothing will impact the BTC price during that period and not the FIFA for sure.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 03, 2018, 06:06:18 AM
I don't think it will affect crypto that much apart from more transactions in football betting site and maybe a few projects about gambling in general. Other than that i can't see any kind of effect that world cup can bring to crypto as they don't even sponsor the world cup.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
June 03, 2018, 06:05:10 AM
i don't think it'll affect crypto space at all .but for some coins that are related to sport betting,we might see some increase in their value.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
June 03, 2018, 06:02:36 AM
The Russia World Cup is the most anticipated event this year. According to this article,https://www.forbes.com/sites/billybambrough/2018/05/31/the-russia-world-cup-could-be-about-to-boost-the-bitcoin-price/#7103681120e6 It states that: "Bitcoin could be a boost for football fans descended on the country".
And I think it can be viable, it's football time and Crypto the market will recover from the fall of the prices of several coins including Bitcoin. I hope it is very positive for the crypto market but I do not know how much? We already know that the market is unpredictable and volatile. Let's enjoy football and Crypto, Thank you for your Post.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 03, 2018, 05:50:08 AM
Cryptocurrency doesn't have legitimate support from Russia or FIFA, although some ticket services and hotels accept cryptocurrency as payment, I think that factor is not enough to give a big impact on the crypto market
Activity: 175
June 03, 2018, 05:26:29 AM
someone started a similar thread some week ago...I also don't think this event impacts that much crypto space...world cup fans are a lot of people..but still a small percentage holds crypto ..
Pages:
Jump to: