Pages:
Author

Topic: Effect of Crypto in FIFA world cup . - page 7. (Read 660 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 05:21:25 AM
FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??
I am very worried when the implementation of FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 Bitcoin and Altcoin coin holders around the world will sell their coins and make the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin decreased. This makes me anxious
Activity: 168
June 03, 2018, 05:16:15 AM
I think the world cup does not really affect the crypto, although there are some ICOs associated with the world cup, it does not affect the crypto or the world cup, Crypto will continue with the presence or absence of world cup.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
June 03, 2018, 05:07:41 AM
I dont think it related directly anyhow. In Russia, there are only 2 cities: Moscow and St.Petersbourg. In others there are not a not of tech, people are very poor.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 03, 2018, 05:02:53 AM
You mean sports (football) betting in cryptocurrencies? Without any doubt, the number of bets during the championship will increase in both Fiat and сryptocurrency. I don't think that in a global sense it will create some kind of fluctuations in the market.
 And in my opinion, it would be important to use the technology of blockchain when selling tickets. Since it's just impossible to buy them, speculation on this is one of the biggest problems for fans.
I am expecting a small effect on the cryptocurrency market due to the FIFA world cup, but not a major one since a small percentage of the world population utilize cryptocurrencies in these scenarios. The extreme volatility of the crypto market is the primary reason why so many people tend to avoid the crypto market, but more investors will join the market as the volatility decreases(Most likely) with time.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
@crypto_pro01
June 03, 2018, 04:50:09 AM
Hello guys. I think that during the World Cup on football the crypto currency market a bit more will go down. People will start to withdraw money for a trip to Russia and souvenirs. This will cause the fall of bitcoin and accordingly altcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 03, 2018, 04:15:20 AM
You mean sports (football) betting in cryptocurrencies? Without any doubt, the number of bets during the championship will increase in both Fiat and сryptocurrency. I don't think that in a global sense it will create some kind of fluctuations in the market.
 And in my opinion, it would be important to use the technology of blockchain when selling tickets. Since it's just impossible to buy them, speculation on this is one of the biggest problems for fans.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
June 02, 2018, 08:56:51 PM
I do not think that holding the World Cup will affect cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies in Russia are too poorly developed. I very much doubt that there will be many places where you can pay with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 41
June 02, 2018, 07:54:54 PM
Crypto has no direct relation to the world cup. You are foolish if you truly believe that the world cup directly impacts crypto prices
Activity: 112
June 01, 2018, 07:57:06 AM
FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??
Pages:
Jump to: