Pages:
Author

Topic: Effect of Crypto in FIFA world cup . - page 5. (Read 660 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 03, 2018, 03:30:39 PM
You guys must know that there are lot gambling site and sports utility token that are important in sports industry. Well In online game you must know that everyone are gambling there money using cryptocurrency so i guess the whole marketcap will increase.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 03:26:59 PM
FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??

of course, for a platform that supports gambling, this will have a good impact on the coin, because the turnover of this coin will be more and more and will result in high prices soar

many are interested in this world cup and so does crypto no less interesting with the big event
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
June 03, 2018, 03:19:02 PM
FIFA World Cup 2018 is knocking at the door. And it is heard that during this time so many transactions will be made by cryptos. What would be the market condition on that time? What do you think??
The World Cup will not affect the cryptocurrency market. Tickets have already been sold for a long time for fiat. Who needs those already booked hotels/hostels.
Especially in Russia for the crypto probably nothing to buy. The only case that can increase the demand for cryptocurrency during the World Cup, is that if the big bookmakers start accepting rates in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 03:16:51 PM
How football should have been influenced by the crypto currency?
Anyone who hold bitcoin will sell it to go / fly to watch football?
This will not affect it.
I am skeptical about the rumors about the Chinese New Year and such things.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
June 03, 2018, 03:14:44 PM
Man, I would like to believe you, but I don't really understand a clue. What is connection between FIFA world cup and crypto? Where you will be able to pay and pay for what?
Probably it would be a good idea to promote crypto and some blockchain products via advertisement during FIFA , I guess this is the only way
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
June 03, 2018, 03:05:16 PM
I do not think that fifa world cup attenders will be available to use crypto as a method of payment in Russian pubs, stores and so on
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 02:10:32 PM
Presently there have been cryptocurrency for betting specifically purported towards Russia 2018 World Cup that's a plus for cryptocurrency because some football enthusiasts will invest hugely so also crypto might be accepted to purchase ticket
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
June 03, 2018, 02:09:57 PM
If this news is true, we will wait a big increase of crypto price during the FIFA world cup 2018, I hope that this news is correct and I hope that a lot of people will use their crypto during this world cup. I am sure that the market will increase too much because there isn't only one country will use bits, there is a lot of them will use it in this period.
Activity: 430
Merit: 108
June 03, 2018, 02:05:31 PM
 well notice , Bitcoin and alt-coin may will rise up because of the multinational spectacle , and they will be useful as well for buying tickets , betting and service in russia
because the exchange to the ruble is cheaper than the fiat
so i'm agree with your opinion
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
June 03, 2018, 01:59:40 PM
Don't expect too much of progress with the FIFA world cup around the corner other than for the betting related coins to rope in new users and investors alike. This is kind of a like a pause period where everyone takes a break and enjoys a few good games of football.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 01:54:33 PM
The effect of this FIFA crypto will be overwhelming, gambling sites that use crypto as payment will surely make big profits.
I think the price for altcoins will go up about 10-20%.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100