Pages:
Author

Topic: [EHR:475.5Gh/s] Hashrack.com|Hashpacks 0.5Gh as low as 0.25 BTC as fast as 50Gh - page 4. (Read 27647 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
 Huh Angry
that should conclude this story, this guy is scammer and thief.
We have to organize in some way to get our coins back.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Just found this page after buying a hashpack...requested refund - hopefully it gets processed.

Still no refund, but i find it interesting to see that the contact page is now throwing an error.

https://hashrack.com/contact

An error occurred
An error occurred during execution; please try again later.

Website now offline - https://hashrack.com/
Just found this page after buying a hashpack...requested refund - hopefully it gets processed.

Still no refund, but i find it interesting to see that the contact page is now throwing an error.

https://hashrack.com/contact

An error occurred
An error occurred during execution; please try again later.
Activity: 46
lol if anybodies refunds get process give me a shout..  Tongue

u have as much chance seeing hashrate from here as the guys waiting on BFL orders..

i have 1 btc in hashrack, but ill prob forget about it before these guys see their ASIC's

clever scam OP

indeed Smiley
Activity: 194
You have as much chance seeing the hashrate from Hashrack / hashpacks as butterfly labs - as their supplier is butterfly labs, and they place orders when you order hashpacks.
Activity: 23
BFL
26 - 5Gh/s
14 - 25Gh/s

So you've pre-purchased 480 GH/s worth of hardware from BFL and you've sold 520 GH/s worth of hashpacks. What are you going to do to make up the difference? Place another pre-order with BFL and leave the newest hashpack purchasers likely waiting until 2014 before their virtual workers are running? Or is there other hardware you might use to supply the currently purchased hashpacks for a more timely delivery?
Activity: 46
requested a refund 2 weeks ago, received an email saying I can request it and will be contacted.
I was contacted and sent my pin# and wallet address, that was a week ago.

since then, nothing..
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
pkarc's last post was over two weeks ago and he hasn't logged in in a week.  Hopefully for you guys he's just on vacation with no internet access...

Not a problem , have not invested so much to loose sleep over , but I dont think people who have invested in here will have any issues , its just a waiting game & it all depends on how fast BFL can deliver.
Still no reply and no refund. This is not a way to treat customers.
As i remeber they have promised in this topic to keep us updated regulary.... Huh

read through this complete thread & U will have a clear idea of average wait time for refund Smiley

Still no reply and no refund. This is not a way to treat customers.
As i remeber they have promised in this topic to keep us updated regulary.... Huh

cp1
Activity: 616
Stop using branwallets
pkarc's last post was over two weeks ago and he hasn't logged in in a week.  Hopefully for you guys he's just on vacation with no internet access...
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
We will not have any activity till BFL starts shipping 2013 orders as I understand pkarc placed BFL orders only in early 2013.
They must have the mining room ready for the equipment... if BFL delivers what would they do?
We will not have any activity till BFL starts shipping 2013 orders as I understand pkarc placed BFL orders only in early 2013.
I have asked pkarc via their contact form on site and via email about the progress of current orders and status of "server mining room" but i have not received any feedback. I have also requested for a refund presenting my concerns but i have not get any reply. At least some updates should be placed in site or here but there are no any. Of course i have not been contacted even regarding my refund.
Take care if you want to invest further! Undecided

Activity: 14
FPGAs exist for scrypt

Really? Can you prove that?

Whoops, I think i misread a few articles.
There appears to be some written software for FPGAs to run scrypt, but they don't work very well, and are completely DIY.
No one i can find seems to be selling preprogrammed FPGAs for scypt.

Nevermind, my mistake.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
FPGAs exist for scrypt

Really? Can you prove that?
Activity: 168
why can i not view my hashpacks that i purchased? before i could now they have dissapeared somehow. i purchased 2.99 btc now they is no way to view what i purchased or porve what i purchased and the hashrate etc..  please reply.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Activity: 784
at least is confirmed that they aren't scammers, just another pre-order victim

No BFL... but no datacenter either, what happens if BFL delivers today?
Pages:
Jump to: