Pages:
Author

Topic: Elastic (XEL) Price Speculation - #Added to Bittrex - page 20. (Read 54110 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

Elastic ICO overview (estimate):

ICO List - [XEL] Elastic Project

WTB

Code:

Amount Prize User
__any x,xxxx PM metamorphin (after Release)
__any x,xxxx PM dranster
__any x,xxxx PM BTCspace (after Release)
__any x,xxxx PM provenceday
__any x,xxxx PM bakedrice
__any x,xxxx PM mr.coinzy (Buy with Head only)
10000 0,00002 PM miayama
__any 0,00005 PM yangnazterp5021

WTS

Code:

Amount Prize User
18881 0,000053 PM juras54
17500 0,0002 PM HomoHenning
50000 0,1 PM Evil-Knievel
__any x,xxxx PM dranster

WTS
with verification in the ICO List
Code:
IcoNo	Amount		Prize		User
241 57928,8268 x,xxxx PM cryptoheadd
286 34768,95853 x,xxxx PM cryptoheadd

More Infos here Elastic (XEL) Price Speculation https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/elastic-xel-price-speculation-added-to-bittrex-1589333

Do not buy any XEL from anyone! You'll get scammed. There is no way to buy XEL right now. Once again - do not buy any XEL, there is no guarantee that person who "sold" you XEL will not use  private key before you.

Donation for Service : 1MYgcVK59yE8t4DatYqJQGxBLdgZtu61bA

Good overview, thanks for that.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

WTB

Code:

Amount Prize User
__any x,xxxx PM dranster
10000 0,00002 PM miayama
__any 0,00005 PM yangnazterp5021

WTS

Code:

Amount Prize User
__any x,xxxx PM dranster

WTS
Code:

More Infos here Elastic (XEL) Price Speculation https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/elastic-xel-price-speculation-added-to-bittrex-1589333

Do not buy any XEL from anyone! You'll get scammed. There is no way to buy XEL right now. Once again - do not buy any XEL, there is no guarantee that person who "sold" you XEL will not use  private key before you.

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584
Well said ! But please don't forget that we have a working product and over 300 people here and on the slack that would do anything ( PR,.....) the second EK gives the green light !

I do love XEL. But I don't like unnecessary hype, which causes people to panic buy, then panic blame/sell. Best to be realistic and constructively critical.

Working product? Let's not claim working product until:

1) it's actually launched
2) it's used to solve real problems

Just having a working product is not enough, we also need a good portfolio of use cases / case studies.

Answer me this: What is the main problem XEL could solve?
(In its current about to be released form, not talking about speculation of what is possible down the road)

i agree hype can cause some ppl react purely emotional and cause some economical damage, however imo hype (pump) is the best PR in cryptoworld. without it projects like xmr, dash, even ltc and btc would never get exposed to such wide userbase and get some kind of mass adoption.  working product without exposure will stay under radar for long time, so long until something comes along and replace it!! so from my experience hype (pump) is necessary evil for project to get exposed and adopted.

Problem that XEL solves? how about cheap computation power we all crave to have access to! although XEL devs don't like to promote it, elastic best selling point imo would be CPU/GPU mining/solving other cryptocurrencies.

It would be good if EK would stop doing what ever it is he's doing and provide documented details of what the software is actually capable of, so those of us that want to launch a PR campaign can have the information to do so.

As a community we're somewhat paralysed by the lack of information.

This can't become a community project until the community has the information to act upon.

I think that the "soldier" can't tell the "general" what is the best move to do . Probably EK and others have their reasons to not respond atm . Maybe they are even creating the documentation for Elastic . Keep patient guys , no need to rush things . We are close to the finish line .
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Well said ! But please don't forget that we have a working product and over 300 people here and on the slack that would do anything ( PR,.....) the second EK gives the green light !

I do love XEL. But I don't like unnecessary hype, which causes people to panic buy, then panic blame/sell. Best to be realistic and constructively critical.

Just having a working product is not enough, we also need a good portfolio of use cases / case studies.

(In its current about to be released form, not talking about speculation of what is possible down the road)

i agree hype can cause some ppl react purely emotional and cause some economical damage, however imo hype (pump) is the best PR in cryptoworld. without it projects like xmr, dash, even ltc and btc would never get exposed to such wide userbase and get some kind of mass adoption.  working product without exposure will stay under radar for long time, so long until something comes along and replace it!! so from my experience hype (pump) is necessary evil for project to get exposed and adopted.

Problem that XEL solves? how about cheap computation power we all crave to have access to! although XEL devs don't like to promote it, elastic best selling point imo would be CPU/GPU mining/solving other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Ben2016

What can Golem solve now with its hyped market cap ? Nothing ! So why are people buying it ? All based on speculations, right ?
Activity: 513
Merit: 500

Activity: 448
Ben2016
A very basic (and probably a minimum) XEL valuation would be 8.2xGolem = 15.5k sats (at current Golem price)

Golem has direction, roadmap, PR and a big team. XEL will have its place in the ecosystem, but let's not compare apples to oranges.

A very basic (and probably a minimum) XEL valuation would be 8.2xGolem = 15.5k sats (at current Golem price)

Golem has direction, roadmap, PR and a big team. XEL will have its place in the ecosystem, but let's not compare apples to oranges.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
   WTB  at 5Ksats。
   PM

18881   0,000053   PM juras54
copper member
Please remove me from the list, thanks.

WTB

Code:

Amount Prize User
__any x,xxxx PM dranster
10000 0,00002 PM miayama

WTS

Code:

Amount Prize User
__any x,xxxx PM dranster

WTS
Code:

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Please remove me from the list, thanks.
Activity: 500
Merit: 507
I agree with estimations that price should probably be above 17k sat taking into account stage of progression, comparison to other projects, and potential.
20k sat would be an ok price to sell  some of the holding while leaving some of the coins for longer appreciation as the project matures and traction increases.
I'm smelling xel on poloniex very soon Grin

I think it would need a dedicated team for polo to consider listing it.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**

I´m smelling a great product very soon
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Quiero mi bocadillo
Quiero mi bocadillo
Activity: 368
Xel probably what price
copper member

WTB

Code:

Amount Prize User
__any x,xxxx PM dranster
10000 0,00002 PM miayama

WTS

Code:

Amount Prize User
__any x,xxxx PM dranster

WTS
Code:
178 102463,1249 0,0000975 PM haggis (10 BTC)

Quiero mi bocadillo
My thinking is that the price of XEL should be double that Golem, at least. Simple mathematics, Golem have almost nothing. XEL we have the already realized base of a great project. When the price of XEL  40-50K sat. I will start thinking about selling part
Pages:
Jump to: