Pages:
Author

Topic: Elastic (XEL) Price Speculation - #Added to Bittrex - page 21. (Read 54110 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Ben2016
Oh snap I missed this  price speculation thread. Hello everyone Smiley

Hi, glad to see you here. Do you want to sell your XEL after network launch? My price now around 1k sat , because BTC is very high.
Very generous, but No Thanks !  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Oh snap I missed this  price speculation thread. Hello everyone Smiley

Hi, glad to see you here. Do you want to sell your XEL after network launch? My price now around 1k sat , because BTC is very high.
mhh
nobody sold to you for 2K, therefore you buy for half the price. Not a good strat.
Yes, BTC is higher now but altcoins also (look at DASH rocket)!
Activity: 784
Golem's marketcap is 19m$. So XEL cannot cost lower than 17.3k satoshi (@1100$/btc or ~0.19$/xel).
And considering Elastic is a ready to use project with it's own language, so, yeah, 20k satoshi is a fair price Smiley
Here are not a lot of ico participants, so I consider all of them really understand value of this coin. BTW no inflations.
I have set my price of 20K few weeks ago before the big golem hype / polo listing. I still think this is a fair price, but speculation and a polo listing could bring us even higher. I would still sell some for 20K, not all
Activity: 265
Golem's marketcap is 19m$. So XEL cannot cost lower than 17.3k satoshi (@1100$/btc or ~0.19$/xel).
And considering Elastic is a ready to use project with it's own language, so, yeah, 20k satoshi is a fair price Smiley
Here are not a lot of ico participants, so I consider all of them really understand value of this coin. BTW no inflations.
Activity: 621
Merit: 507
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
I believe prices will start at around 20K satoshi
legendary
Activity: 868

While I'm sure there will be some weak hands willing to let go at 1K sat, I think 10K sat is a much more reasonable price given the risk and time it's taking.

Remember... many people thought Elastic was a scam when it first started.

1. Invest with high risk
2. Wait for more than 1 year
3. Nice trend with super computers(compare to golem capitalization)
And then sell for 1k sat? ahahaha Grin Nice try. Everyone who gonna sell it such price is insane or scammer.
Activity: 513

While I'm sure there will be some weak hands willing to let go at 1K sat, I think 10K sat is a much more reasonable price given the risk and time it's taking.

Remember... many people thought Elastic was a scam when it first started.
Activity: 358

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Activity: 581
Merit: 253

Golem has several issues. One is for example that only predefined work-packages will be available and no language like EPL that allows to customized work. Longterm Golem plans also a special language to be able to process customized work instead of just predefined work-packages. Nevertheless in the roadmap that wont happen before 2018/19. Another issue that they still have to solve is their reputational system that is necessary to Golem as they are not auto-verifying delivered work but rely on past performance of the participant.

Golem has other advantages like using the Ethereum network as a perfect medium for PR and external development ressources. They have still some way to go and will eventually come over these issues (even if EK doesnt think so Wink ) but near term they are nowhere close to XEL.

Yeah, I personally do not think so ;-) At least not if they do not fix the virtual-machine-mess. But this is just my personal opinion which might be wrong. I have told them all bugs that I see at the moment, so let's see what they do with it. The first reaction was, that I was laughed at in their slack channel ... but this might have correlated with my nickname "Long Dong Silver" somehow.  Grin Maybe they do it, and become a very great project.

"Long Dong Silver" hahaha LMAO Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
... and my offer of 50000 XEL for 0,1 each is still present ;-)

Elastic ICO overview (estimate):

ICO List - [XEL] Elastic Project

WTB

Code:

Amount Prize User
__any x,xxxx PM metamorphin (after Release)
__any x,xxxx PM dranster
__any x,xxxx PM BTCspace (after Release)
__any x,xxxx PM provenceday
__any x,xxxx PM bakedrice
__any x,xxxx PM mr.coinzy (Buy with Head only)
10000 0,00002 PM miayama

WTS

Code:

Amount Prize User
18881 0,000053 PM juras54
17500 0,0002 PM HomoHenning
50000 0,1 PM Evil-Knievel
__any x,xxxx PM dranster

WTS
with verification in the ICO List
Code:
IcoNo Amount Prize User
178 102463,1249 0,0000975 PM haggis (10 BTC)
241 57928,8268 x,xxxx PM cryptoheadd
286 34768,95853 x,xxxx PM cryptoheadd

More Infos here Elastic (XEL) Price Speculation https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/elastic-xel-price-speculation-added-to-bittrex-1589333

Do not buy any XEL from anyone! You'll get scammed. There is no way to buy XEL right now. Once again - do not buy any XEL, there is no guarantee that person who "sold" you XEL will not use  private key before you.

Donation for Service : 1MYgcVK59yE8t4DatYqJQGxBLdgZtu61bA
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168
... and my offer of 50000 XEL for 0,1 each is still present ;-)
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

WTB

Code:

Amount Prize User
__any x,xxxx PM dranster
10000 0,00002 PM miayama

WTS

Code:

Amount Prize User
__any x,xxxx PM dranster

WTS
Code:
IcoNo Amount Prize User

More Infos here Elastic (XEL) Price Speculation https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/elastic-xel-price-speculation-added-to-bittrex-1589333

Do not buy any XEL from anyone! You'll get scammed. There is no way to buy XEL right now. Once again - do not buy any XEL, there is no guarantee that person who "sold" you XEL will not use  private key before you.

Activity: 734
Or just add Thefrolly to the NWTS list. (Not Willing To Sell) Smiley

Or maybe the "sold out list"?
Activity: 513
Or just add Thefrolly to the NWTS list. (Not Willing To Sell) Smiley
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

WTB

Code:

Amount Prize User
__any x,xxxx PM dranster
10000 0,00002 PM miayama

WTS

Code:

Amount Prize User
12000 0,000088 PM Thefrolly
50000 0,1 PM Evil-Knievel
__any x,xxxx PM dranster

WTS
Code:
IcoNo Amount Prize User

you can remove me from the list, thanks Smiley
Activity: 274
it's minimum 1XEL = $5  Grin
Activity: 448
Ben2016
But since we are in the price speculation thread and I have a few (few like round about  50,000) XEL which I "hold" for over a year now:
I am giving away my XEL at a price of 1 XEL / 0.1 BTC ... not cheaper  Wink

<----- takes out the calculator

edit: btw i spotted you right away at the slack. somehow that name seemed to be evil-knievelish.

To start playing, minimum 1XEL = $10!
I'm gonna compromise my XEL to $9.99 just to spread love and not be too greedy  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Premium
But since we are in the price speculation thread and I have a few (few like round about  50,000) XEL which I "hold" for over a year now:
I am giving away my XEL at a price of 1 XEL / 0.1 BTC ... not cheaper  Wink

<----- takes out the calculator

Grin

edit: btw i spotted you right away at the slack. somehow that name seemed to be evil-knievelish.

To start playing, minimum 1XEL = $10!
Pages:
Jump to: