Pages:
Author

Topic: Electric car - do you like it? - page 4. (Read 2157 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
January 17, 2021, 03:54:36 PM
Who does not? Electric so modern
https://youtu.be/OhnjMdzGusc?t=182
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 29, 2020, 06:37:45 AM
Electric cars are our future. They are becoming better every day. Do you like electric car, do you use one (which one)?

Just last year that the Booming of electric operated cars comes to my hometown , though there are several wayback  now the government is implementing this to be a Public transport instead of traditional cars/bus/jeeps .

and i do supported the platform because this will save the world and will lessen the  demand for oil/gasoline  in which one of the reason why other country is progressing while others are continue dumping ,because the richest are those who has oil deposits and the buying countries are struggling .
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
December 29, 2020, 06:23:23 AM
I like electric cars but my country is still backward, it's still not popular nationwide and there are very few charging stations currently. I will own one when conditions permit.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 25, 2020, 10:29:58 AM
Electric cars are 100% our future. I'm thinking of buying a Tesla with car shipping too. Machines of this type can definitely alleviate the toxic effects that people have on the environment. I think we could make our lives easier if people continued to develop electric engine technology.  I'm thinking of buying my future electric car with a car shipping service as I said before. On this site I read a lot of interesting information on this subject https://transportgator.com/auto-transport-companies/ .  I am seriously thinking about buying a new car and I think I'm almost there.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
December 15, 2020, 02:56:37 PM
I really like electic cars. Because they are environment friendly. But I wouldn't like gasoline-powered cars get banned too. Because I like them the most. Maybe they are not environment friendly as electric cars. But they are the REAL cars. For example, I love hearing the sound of a V8 engine. But electric cars don't have a real sound or they don't even have a sound. I really like the feeling of driving a gasoline-powered car.
Activity: 15
December 10, 2020, 07:54:44 AM
I support the idea to change all the cars in the world with electric, but for that moment i think it is impossible because not everybody can afford to buy new car. The other think is that for now with these cars you can't travel on long distance which is bad. I personally have 2 cars one is for the city one for out of the city but they are not electric unfortunately i am from the guys who can't afford new car Cheesy But we have sparks here i drove once and i am very impress by the car (electric) And now i can't imagine what is in the new S class of Mercedes or Tesla 
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
December 10, 2020, 03:39:58 AM
Although I really like electric cars because of its environmental friendliness, there are too many problems it needs to solve like maximum distance, charging time. I think a lot of people are using electric cars while still using gasoline cars. Instead of saving or protecting the environment, they add a lot of cost and in the long run you will waste two old cars instead of one. So I'm going to use an electric car when it can handle more than 50% of the benefits that gasoline cars do.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
December 10, 2020, 02:11:14 AM
electric cars are the means of locomotion, of transport of the future the recharges are cheap and do not pollute and if there were more recharges you could also make long journeys, for now I don't like any models marketed, maybe right this https://www.renault.co.uk/electric-vehicles/twizy/prices-versions.html
Electric car should be required specially for short transportation since the Speed and charge will last on such.

this will help clean the environment and make the world green again.

Here in our place there are more electric vehicles required by the government to be use for Public transport commuting so less hassle.
Activity: 759
Merit: 15
December 09, 2020, 03:04:57 PM
electric cars are the means of locomotion, of transport of the future the recharges are cheap and do not pollute and if there were more recharges you could also make long journeys, for now I don't like any models marketed, maybe right this https://www.renault.co.uk/electric-vehicles/twizy/prices-versions.html
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 09, 2020, 11:34:13 AM
Yes I like to have an electric car I have seen one that really gets my attention,
I think it is just a 2 seat tiny 4 wheel electric car I have seen it on Facebook but I forget the brand or name of the mini car.
It is the first time that I got interested in vehicle.
Activity: 11
December 08, 2020, 01:14:28 PM
I love electric cars. At the moment I drive a Toyota Prius, but I really want a tesla, unfortunately I don't have that much money. Undecided
Activity: 66
December 08, 2020, 11:55:02 AM
Electric car is the future transportation, less polution. But how big voltage to charge that car is problem i think
Activity: 433
Merit: 5
October 05, 2020, 09:09:09 AM
To be honest, I think electric cars are a good alternative to what we have now.

Making cars safe for the environment and people is not a problem. The whole point is in the ignorance of people. Don't we want our children and grandchildren to live in a clean world? In general, it's all about ignorance.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
October 05, 2020, 03:59:39 AM
I love electric cars, they are awesome. My dream would be to have the new tesla but they are so expensive. At the moment I am still driving a traditional fuel based car, but my next car is definitely going to be electric or atleast a hybrid. I think we can all do something to help the environment and save our planet. Electric cars is a good start. I just my car around my city, travelling usually less than 50km. For these distances an electric car would be the best.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 04, 2020, 04:54:54 AM
I wish everyone could drive these vehicles. Unfortunately, not every station is equipped with the charges for electric cars. Moreover, in Ukraine, only Uber offers service with electric cars. I mean the moment, when you can choose what kind of car to choose - electric cars appears in the other services, too, but not so often.
In the next 5 years you can see more electric cars than now and by 2030 every automobile company will start producing their electric vehicles.So this is the beginning of electric car era.
Of course the Oil company will not allow that to happen because for sure they will do anything to hinder this to happen.
they will lose Business on this and all of them will need to find another business from that.
we know how big they are so lets see what comes after that.

Electric cars will be the future this is clear, but at the moment they are expensive and in case you need to replace some parts for example the windshield is 5-10 times more expensive than for a classic car, at least in the case of Tesla model 3 changing the windshield costs over 1000 Euro.
Yeah they are very expensive ,even the 3 wheels is more than double the price than those old school 3 cycle.
Activity: 3
October 04, 2020, 02:47:41 AM
car is a important thing that any family must have
https://dorhato.com/

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1568
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
September 12, 2020, 01:36:46 PM
Electric cars will be the future this is clear, but at the moment they are expensive and in case you need to replace some parts for example the windshield is 5-10 times more expensive than for a classic car, at least in the case of Tesla model 3 changing the windshield costs over 1000 Euro.
But you are not going to pay for it right unless you don't have Insurance for your car. Cheesy

Look at the maintenance cost not the spare parts.

While you are at it, COUNT how many parts are used in a typical ICE vs en EV. It is baffling people are so blind to even notice this.

Take a look at the inside of the typical ICE, then look inside the EV, note the simplicity. This matters in the long run. The Tesla barely uses some oil for the driving wheel and the (much fewer) moving parts, while the others have gazillion pieces that degrade and need to be replaced periodically: separate types of oil, filters, hoses, sparks, water, fuses, etc, etc, etc.

An people dare to insinuate an EV is more pollutant, as if the EVs were leaking oil and fuel (and fumes) all over the place and not the other way around...

The windshield for the Tesla 3 might be more expensive, but that is because that particular car has long windshield like the modern Volkswagen. If you want cheaper parts, get a simpler car from another brand or just another model (eg. used S vs 3).
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 12, 2020, 09:47:41 AM
But you are not going to pay for it right unless you don't have Insurance for your car. Cheesy

Look at the maintenance cost not the spare parts.
Activity: 8
September 10, 2020, 04:14:46 AM
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
September 10, 2020, 03:39:23 AM
The idea of ​​an electric car, as such, appeals to me. However, until the confident power reserve starts to be at least 500 kilometers, or better than 1000, and until the charging speed is a couple of hours instead of a dozen thereof  for any budget car, I will not get involved with this.
Pages:
Jump to: