Pages:
Author

Topic: Electric cigarette yes/no/maybe? - page 39. (Read 67533 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 09:40:30 PM
I would say "No",  too early to tell if there are many long term side effects, apparently causes pop-corn lung, whatever that is!?

The amount of vapour these things put out when you see people consuming them is just mental..   Obviously may cause other ailments as there would be much an increase of fluid in your lungs. 

I smoked for many years, but I am just happy I was able to quit.  It's never too late to quit..  Just do it for your own health and your family's wellbeing. 

It's just another thing that the governments tax you for.. so do it to screw the government if you must! haha
Activity: 580
Merit: 502
185usd/day Money making guide check my signature!
October 24, 2017, 09:34:52 PM
First time when i knew it, I fancy with it lol. I'm hating-cigarette-smoke-person so I can't smell the smoke but I was so stupid to think that e-cigarette would not as harmful as normal ones. I had intended to buy one. But my mom stopped me from that silly thing. Thanks mom !
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 09:00:51 PM
vaping is great! Its cheap, tastes good, and doesn't impact other as much. Cigarette smoke smells awful, makes me cough and sneeze, and stinks up your clothes. Ecigs do none of that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
October 24, 2017, 08:58:09 PM
I personal think that it's bullshit, but there is a few stories of people who was smoking for 10 years and with electric cigarette stop smoked. I'm a smoker and i would like to stop that's why i need your advice.

It's not bs. I used to be addicted to cigarettes smoking a pack a day. Then I got into vaping. Most people think it's childish because tons of highschool and college kids are instantly introduced to it because of the enormous selection of flavours, but that doesnt concern me. The fact that I can choose a streength of nicotine that I find suitable and decrease is all that's necessary. I feel way better than how i did smoking cigs - waking up with a wheez and some messed up lungs unless i had a cig in the morning. I can actually smell what cigarettes smelled like before I had them - they smell horrid. I enjoy vaping and I think any smoker would too if they allowed themselves to.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 08:03:12 PM
I tried the electric ones, didn't really do it for me. Had my mind made up to give up anyway, it was really really hard. but worth it.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 07:51:31 PM
I personal think that it's bullshit, but there is a few stories of people who was smoking for 10 years and with electric cigarette stop smoked. I'm a smoker and i would like to stop that's why i need your advice.

I don't smoke so i don't like it. Whatever form of smoke may not be a relevant for everyone weather it's real or artificial.
Activity: 1
October 24, 2017, 05:56:01 PM
It's good for parties. But I've found allergy.
Activity: 40
October 24, 2017, 05:09:05 PM
I don't like electric cigarette because its causing cancer as per many recherch, I know also smoking is not good for health but better stoping smoking to change from smoking to electric cigarette.
Activity: 23
October 24, 2017, 05:03:40 PM
maybe ,i dont know how helty are they  Huh Huh
Activity: 23
October 24, 2017, 04:49:57 PM
Maybe,i dont know are they heltier ther normal one or they dont  Undecided
Activity: 2
October 24, 2017, 03:10:10 PM
No! Why inhale anything into your lungs like that?!
Activity: 17
October 24, 2017, 05:56:01 AM
I hate all kinds of cigarettes, including electric cigarettes. I hate smoke  Grin
Activity: 14
October 24, 2017, 05:05:59 AM

electric cigarette Huh I think it's a bad choice, so I'll say no if it's related to it...
Activity: 179
October 24, 2017, 04:46:58 AM
Nop can't experience...
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 02:16:04 AM
yes to
yes if you plan to quit smoking it was a good way to adjust to the environment but I don't recommend it to non smoker please dont use it
Activity: 4
October 24, 2017, 01:45:21 AM
i am too afraid of this thing exploding in my face LOL
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
October 23, 2017, 02:44:41 PM
Electric cigarette smoking is less dangerous to health, but aroma is smoth and very more pleasant than tobacco!
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
October 23, 2017, 11:03:23 AM

Nah! cigarette smoking and electric cigarette smoking are both dangerous to our health. I dont buy the reason of a people who smoke that cigarette smoking is hard to stop. If you have discipline you can stop it right away
Activity: 1
October 23, 2017, 10:38:09 AM
If the electric cigarette can stop you smoking then I'm all for it and it's better in public places than real smoke.
Activity: 52
October 23, 2017, 10:37:04 AM
E-cigs are certainly healthier than smoking actual cigarettes, and may help out kick the habit completely. A perhaps better solution is nicotine gum (worked for me)
Pages:
Jump to: