Pages:
Author

Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD - page 3. (Read 64027 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 108
June 12, 2018, 07:08:52 AM
ETN is done! There was so much expectation and hype for this coin. But they failed on their first launch day which off-course hinted the future!

But we holders were still hopeful. But they just mess things up one after another!.  Now look at the price at rock bottom of 1CENT. Huh Huh
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 08:29:17 PM
What exactly is so good about ETN? Its a monero rip off.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
June 11, 2018, 07:22:44 PM
ETN has been destroyed and it is very difficult the possibility for ETN to return to 10 cent, I believe it takes a long time for ETN to return to a better and stable price

yes, but it was always touted as a long term project; except for the quick pump/dump ico investors, the rest of us must wait. In saying that im not too happy with the progress so far (duh) but the product works well and just needs more real life application and it has the potential to become quite huge indeed. With such a massive coin supply, with so many mobile miners i dont expect the coin to break 5c before the year is out. Long term though could see it reach up to 30c.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 06:08:07 PM
I think the development of this project is quite stable, I mengapreasiasi this project,
although conditions market are not yet stable, but ELECTRONEUM shows good gravity since it was raised in marketcup.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 06:02:40 PM
ETN has been destroyed and it is very difficult the possibility for ETN to return to 10 cent, I believe it takes a long time for ETN to return to a better and stable price
Activity: 40
June 11, 2018, 05:38:26 PM
I think this coin has a bright future knowing that a lot of people invested and above all this project gives opportunity to mine through mobile which is new and less costly but I worried a bit since there website is currently not available due to security reasons
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
June 11, 2018, 01:13:42 AM
I'm not happy with the fact that ICO investors still have their coins locked, but I would give the devs some benefits of doubt and focus on the long term prospect of the coin. Big companies like Microsoft screw up this type of big bang IT product launches all the time, and they got bazillions of dollars to spend.

Where did you hear that ICO investors have still their coins locked Huh? ICO investors could already transfer their coins since last year... You are a little late in your news.
Activity: 42
June 08, 2018, 04:13:15 PM
I'm not happy with the fact that ICO investors still have their coins locked, but I would give the devs some benefits of doubt and focus on the long term prospect of the coin. Big companies like Microsoft screw up this type of big bang IT product launches all the time, and they got bazillions of dollars to spend.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 03:47:44 PM
My prediction for ETN is 0.000000000 USD in long term.
Activity: 1470
COMBO 2.0
June 08, 2018, 02:09:48 PM
Anybody really using their mobile miner? It is actually horrible. It not only wastes your mobile's resources but also you won't get credited frequently. This was so much hyped during ICO but now it's a disappointment.
What? It doesn't use up much battery at all and I'm getting over 10 etn a day so I dont know what you were expecting but its exactly what they said it would be.

173,000 Active Mobile Miners at same time today
What is the actual percentage for mobile users here? Any unsupported device or recommended configurations
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 08, 2018, 08:59:33 AM
ETN was hyped too much , but as of now i don't see any interesting feature in this project .
mobile mining also just for name sake .
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
June 08, 2018, 07:49:01 AM
when can the first person pay his mobile rate like this?

Step 2: Allowing the users to spend their currency
The key to mass adoption is to not just ensure people can access your currency. You must ensure the currency has utility.

Once users have Electroneum in their wallets they will start to want to experience spending cryptocurrency for the first time. That’s where the second benefit of our partnerships with mobile operators makes all the difference.

Our partners have agreed to begin the process of accepting Electroneum as payment from their customers. We are currently in negotiation with some enormous global brands who have expressed strong interest in adding Electroneum digital payments to the list of 'ways to pay'.

We already have signed agreements in place to develop Electroneum payment integration for over 1.2 million agents, dealers and distributors in over 9 countries and have many more in negotiation.

As with all disruptive technology, the market’s entrepreneurial spirit will find ways to accept and use Electroneum as our numbers of users grow into the 10s of millions.

By making our currency available to millions of people, and allowing those people to spend our currency, we’re poised to take cryptocurrency further than it has ever been.
Activity: 251
June 05, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

Hello! I'm thinking about buying for a long time! Do you think it makes sense? Recently, a lot of talk about ELECTRONEUM
The price is very low now and is a good time to buy. That is my opinion but you should only put into crypto what yo can afford to lose (twice lol)
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 06:45:51 AM
It's been 7 months have past already since this cryptocurrency is listed on coinmarketcap and seems that its market price is way lower than it's orig ICO price already for several months now.
You are wrong. It is now $.02 the ICO price was $.01, it never dropped below ICO and even went over 20 times the ICO at one stage. This is the lowest its been since it launched but its still x2 the ICO price

Hello! I'm thinking about buying for a long time! Do you think it makes sense? Recently, a lot of talk about ELECTRONEUM
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 06:39:16 AM
More & More people run Electroneum`s miner app: amount of active miners is 168k for today.
Hashrate for SnapDragon 821 is ~30-31 H/s.
Activity: 251
June 05, 2018, 06:34:50 AM
It's been 7 months have past already since this cryptocurrency is listed on coinmarketcap and seems that its market price is way lower than it's orig ICO price already for several months now.
You are wrong. It is now $.02 the ICO price was $.01, it never dropped below ICO and even went over 20 times the ICO at one stage. This is the lowest its been since it launched but its still x2 the ICO price
Activity: 28
June 05, 2018, 03:48:55 AM
ETN will be massive in several months from now. Its just gone through 7 months of teething issues. Hopefully the blockchain will sort itself out in a few days. Then it will onwards and upwards. When the mobile providers start to push it there will be millions of concurrent users and an actual use for ETN. Plus the instant payment software coming out (to be shown in just over a week I believe) itll be massive. Buy now whilst its cheap.

Just HODL.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 03:36:44 AM
It's been 7 months have past already since this cryptocurrency is listed on coinmarketcap and seems that its market price is way lower than it's orig ICO price already for several months now. Just hodl this crypto since it's a potential crypto designed for smart phone users as to easy transfers, online/offline wallets and mobile mining.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
June 04, 2018, 05:02:51 PM
Anybody really using their mobile miner? It is actually horrible. It not only wastes your mobile's resources but also you won't get credited frequently. This was so much hyped during ICO but now it's a disappointment.
What? It doesn't use up much battery at all and I'm getting over 10 etn a day so I dont know what you were expecting but its exactly what they said it would be.

173,000 Active Mobile Miners at same time today
Activity: 61
June 03, 2018, 05:07:47 PM
One of the biggest shit coins ever is electronium.
Pages:
Jump to: