Pages:
Author

Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD - page 4. (Read 64027 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 103
June 03, 2018, 04:38:35 PM
Anybody really using their mobile miner? It is actually horrible. It not only wastes your mobile's resources but also you won't get credited frequently. This was so much hyped during ICO but now it's a disappointment.
What? It doesn't use up much battery at all and I'm getting over 10 etn a day so I dont know what you were expecting but its exactly what they said it would be.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 03, 2018, 04:34:47 PM
Anybody really using their mobile miner? It is actually horrible. It not only wastes your mobile's resources but also you won't get credited frequently. This was so much hyped during ICO but now it's a disappointment.
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
June 03, 2018, 04:26:49 PM
I remember their release date and how hyped this coin was. I think they had many problems and somewhat fixed. Community support is nice so its buyable coin in my opinion. Its more than pump dump.
Activity: 640
June 03, 2018, 03:36:55 PM
A terrible coin, every time I bought, she just fell, and fell.

that doesn't mean its a bad coin, apple shares dropped for years after the dotcom bubble, now they're up 20.000%. I'm not saying electroneum is going to be the next big thing, but if you bought them, it must mean that you did your research and decided the project had a lot of potential. Otherwise, you invested in something you didn't understand and you just rode the hype train
Look better towards the GRAFT project
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
June 03, 2018, 01:17:35 PM

that doesn't mean its a bad coin, apple shares dropped for years after the dotcom bubble, now they're up 20.000%. I'm not saying electroneum is going to be the next big thing, but if you bought them, it must mean that you did your research and decided the project had a lot of potential. Otherwise, you invested in something you didn't understand and you just rode the hype train
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 06:33:21 AM
electroneum now is shit coin and dead project, roadmap is over, i think developer is finished party..
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 06:46:03 PM
This is all just growing pains. You have to remember that this field is still relatively new.

Just imagine if they are doing as well as they are now, how well they will be doing when they get the tech fixed and star marketing full force?

They have not even started marketing properly spending the ico money. Once they do, people who panic sold will be sorry.

They just need to get the tech side fixed before they take marketing to the next stage.
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
May 27, 2018, 06:28:11 PM
Electroneum is pure marketing, nothing else. There is no product which makes the coin valuable. As they clearly mentioned in their whitepaper, they introduced it just so people dont have to deal with more than 2 decimals as in case of BTC. Also, again as they have mentioned in their whitepaper, mobile mining is just a novelty and will NOT provide any significant amount of coins.

I must agree with you, it's a good example of how people's mind is easy to manipulate... and manipulate in long term! want to know what I'm talking? just go to their telegram and start discussing any problem of the project, you will be attacked by fanatics Smiley thinking well... how they wanted to make money if their marketing is based on mobile miner of third world countries? how project which marketing is based on "mobile giveaway" want reach big investors?  Grin Electroneum is(or was) "so popular" because there's too many people who want free money Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
May 21, 2018, 07:18:45 PM
Electroneum is pure marketing, nothing else. There is no product which makes the coin valuable. As they clearly mentioned in their whitepaper, they introduced it just so people dont have to deal with more than 2 decimals as in case of BTC. Also, again as they have mentioned in their whitepaper, mobile mining is just a novelty and will NOT provide any significant amount of coins.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 05:28:41 PM
if ELECTRONEUM is a scam so leave them and if it is not a scam then it value will be increase soon because big exchange coin required a big volume so their price will be increase, if we think about ETH every one will said about ETH that it is a scam in the early year etherium price was fall so down and then after some months the price was go so high. i think just this we all well survived on electroneum.
Electroneum is definitely a shitcoin, because there is no usecase, partnerships or other developements to help the ecosystem. And no, the listing on a exchange is no developement ;-).

for me it looks as well as a pump and dump coin Wink
i like the way they do the mining on there cellphone,... but it is not really mining Wink hahaha Wink crazy project Wink
and it was only working on android,... not on ios Wink
haha,...
all this really sounds not that good to be honest Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
May 21, 2018, 05:24:33 PM
Many really made the  right choice when they invested on this coin last year.
We are waiting for more good developments for this  coin in the upcoming months and its addition to kucoin is also a welcome development for this coin.

Well done
Activity: 798
May 21, 2018, 05:16:03 PM
Wait for the fork of ETN at the end of this month. ETN is stuck surely because of the ASIC's miners. The ETN team have really good news, but the coin value didn't really move.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
May 21, 2018, 04:57:24 PM
is the ETN price not going to 10 cent again? I am waiting for the moment where ETN price is like last year, but it seems that it has not been seen yet. there are so many ETN miners
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
May 21, 2018, 11:53:47 AM
if ELECTRONEUM is a scam so leave them and if it is not a scam then it value will be increase soon because big exchange coin required a big volume so their price will be increase, if we think about ETH every one will said about ETH that it is a scam in the early year etherium price was fall so down and then after some months the price was go so high. i think just this we all well survived on electroneum.
Electroneum is definitely a shitcoin, because there is no usecase, partnerships or other developements to help the ecosystem. And no, the listing on a exchange is no developement ;-).
Activity: 364
May 21, 2018, 10:52:23 AM
I speculate that it will go 5x once it sells out 40 million 10 days early.    Grin Wink

Discuss
Not a good start! Whatever excuses they are giving now will actually not help. A launch is a launch! As a company you should be aware of all worst case scenario and you should prepare for it..
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
May 08, 2018, 07:41:10 PM
I see it's hard for electroneum to get back up again as it used to be, even now the price tends to be only at the rate of 0.03 dollars.
when prices will go back up
Activity: 640
May 08, 2018, 03:50:01 PM
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
May 08, 2018, 03:47:15 PM
Guys dont forget there is another scam launched named Electronero ETNX https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbountyairdrop-electronero-asic-resistant-electroneum-hardfork-3373837   It is fork of Elecroneum, just fixed some flaws. Most likely made just fro scammy devs to gather some money.  No development just like Electroneum.  I am sure you guys will loved it.

You say the Instant Tranactions Patent falls under "no development" Febo?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
May 02, 2018, 05:29:57 PM
Guys dont forget there is another scam launched named Electronero ETNX https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbountyairdrop-electronero-asic-resistant-electroneum-hardfork-3373837   It is fork of Elecroneum, just fixed some flaws. Most likely made just fro scammy devs to gather some money.  No development just like Electroneum.  I am sure you guys will loved it.
Activity: 155
May 02, 2018, 01:33:14 PM
Cryptonit.net launched ETN exchange: https://www.cryptonit.net/en/exchange?pair=ETN-BTC

Fiat withdrawals available.
Pages:
Jump to: