Pages:
Author

Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD - page 5. (Read 64027 times)

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
April 07, 2018, 01:30:43 PM
etn is a joke still no profit since ico
LMAO. Are you for real? It hit 20 times the ICO at one stage and now its low but its still around 3.5 times the ICO price.

thats why i said after ico those who dumped on exchange listing made profit anyone else is at a loss
Many people involved in hodling of all cryptos not just ETN are at a loss now not due to the coins themselves but due to the bearish market. If you dont think so and have coins bought at ICO prices you can sell now and still make a nice 3.5x profit. But holding is my advice as ETN will rise again as will most cryptos.

ETN seems to be a good coin so probably it will somehow increased its price in the long run. It is a cryptocurrencies and being volatile is the reason why it has the chance to up its value. For now, I think all coins are dropping down due to so many reasons that we even didn't know the real cause.

Not only ETN, there are many other coins facing the same situation in the market due to because of Bitcoin, i think ETN previous high price is nearly more than 0.25$ and it seems very stable 0.10$ but could not able to survive due to Bitcoin corrections.
Bitcoin is well known the index of crypto, ETN value continuing to tank. It's because of FUD, it's because of many reason the situation is happening. Very possible, we are going to break out there a massive run awaits us. I really wouldn't be surprised if this thing explodes to 0.25$ again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 03:53:40 AM
LMAO. Are you for real? It hit 20 times the ICO at one stage and now its low but its still around 3.5 times the ICO price.

thats why i said after ico those who dumped on exchange listing made profit anyone else is at a loss
Many people involved in hodling of all cryptos not just ETN are at a loss now not due to the coins themselves but due to the bearish market. If you dont think so and have coins bought at ICO prices you can sell now and still make a nice 3.5x profit. But holding is my advice as ETN will rise again as will most cryptos.

ETN seems to be a good coin so probably it will somehow increased its price in the long run. It is a cryptocurrencies and being volatile is the reason why it has the chance to up its value. For now, I think all coins are dropping down due to so many reasons that we even didn't know the real cause.

Not only ETN, there are many other coins facing the same situation in the market due to because of Bitcoin, i think ETN previous high price is nearly more than 0.25$ and it seems very stable 0.10$ but could not able to survive due to Bitcoin corrections.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 03:06:44 AM
i think about 60x
Activity: 434
April 07, 2018, 02:50:02 AM

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
April 06, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

Yes, some people can't wait patiently because they are panic about the present situation of the market. So when market recovers the price will start increasing and there is no need to bother about the present situation of ETN.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
April 06, 2018, 10:45:16 PM

Main Thread earlier today
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2353282.5340

Speculate that
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
March 20, 2018, 05:21:42 PM

Activity: 127
March 20, 2018, 05:14:58 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
March 20, 2018, 03:24:48 PM
what site are you buying electroneum at?  I checked coinmarketcap and there is crytopia and kucoin.  Kucoin is more safe right?  So if you buy on kucoin, do you guys keep it on kucoin or do you send it to electroneum wallet?

Yes kucoin has been great for me, many of my coins are there and i usually trade there, i feel safe keeping my assests on kucoin as compared to other exchanges, if i plan to hold any coin for long term then obviously i keep that on my personal wallet i have full control on.
Activity: 251
March 20, 2018, 03:11:04 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 03:02:54 PM
I hate to admit my ignorance, but I still don't really get what ETN is. What is its goal, and how is it notably different from XMR?
Activity: 127
March 20, 2018, 02:55:54 PM
etn is a joke still no profit since ico, the devs have hundreds of millions of dollars and cant even code a android video game or website right

stay the hell away from etn unless you want to lose money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
March 20, 2018, 02:18:49 AM
ETN can be a profitable investment option. Electroneum price equal to 0.0340 USD at 2018-03-20. If you buy Electroneum for 100 dollars today, you will get a total of 2938.484 ETN.With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +305%. Your current $100 investment may be up to $405 in 2022.

I think thats a ridiculously conservative estimate. That would be 4x so roughly 12 cent, which isnt even the alltime high. This is clearly the coin that is getting all the right strings pulled for it behind the scenes although it wont be aknowledged.

I feel ETN is going to be disturbingly profitable!

Activity: 49
March 19, 2018, 11:34:52 PM
too long time for waiting wallet comeback on Cryptopia
Activity: 63
March 17, 2018, 08:10:49 PM

ETN is a very successful and honest project. like other coins, is in decline trend and is very affordable to get right now. we also do mining from our mobile phones and it is getting quite good. if you want to do mobile mining, join with this reference code and get a chance to win 5000 ETN by drawing. CODE 654925
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
March 16, 2018, 11:39:04 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32488606

My take on the state of affairs of ETN and the Mobile Miner
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
March 15, 2018, 07:36:42 PM
im interested in how many etn you fellow mobile miners are getting each day? Im averaging about 47# and earning 2 etn a day. What are you guys getting?
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 15, 2018, 04:31:29 PM
I still don't understand why the marketcap of this coin is so high, mobile mining is not going to work in my opinion. I don't think people are going to waste their 1000$ phone on mining a coin
Its not actual mining, its simulated. Its just like running any other app on your phone but you are rewarded with electroneum.

How much electroneum tokens can you earn if you decide to run the app for a day ? I have the new iphone X and I wonder how much can I make with it
The app is still not available for iphone. But they are going to release it one day. I don't know when. You should follow the Electroneum Facebook account to get the latest information.
for market class of Electroneum is still not support on iphone application ?
I think if it can support maybe many tradder will be interested to use it, because their mobility rate is high. maybe for the future there will be innovation about it
Activity: 1736
Merit: 186
March 15, 2018, 02:22:50 PM
what site are you buying electroneum at?  I checked coinmarketcap and there is crytopia and kucoin.  Kucoin is more safe right?  So if you buy on kucoin, do you guys keep it on kucoin or do you send it to electroneum wallet?
Activity: 798
March 15, 2018, 11:42:50 AM
I still don't understand why the marketcap of this coin is so high, mobile mining is not going to work in my opinion. I don't think people are going to waste their 1000$ phone on mining a coin
Its not actual mining, its simulated. Its just like running any other app on your phone but you are rewarded with electroneum.

How much electroneum tokens can you earn if you decide to run the app for a day ? I have the new iphone X and I wonder how much can I make with it
The app is still not available for iphone. But they are going to release it one day. I don't know when. You should follow the Electroneum Facebook account to get the latest information.

etnkDpPJEymgPShjeMvT9bXoq4Tyc9C2Zja9BcoxSAbzL1UkywQP6o6b7XXgMyX3EpG2rYKQ85HvbhR xDLJQEVfY8dJbWoyqaw help me out guys
what the hell is this ??

you are openly asking donation in forum . also you have only 1 post so why anyone should donate you .
At least he is not trying to scam people by saying if you send 1 ETN you are going to get 10 ETN or something like that.
But he should try the mobile mining app if he want some ETN. He don't need to ask people to give him ETN...
Pages:
Jump to: