Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 31. (Read 9504 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
November 13, 2017, 07:21:06 AM
Cryptocurrency cannot change a fiat. Why? Because we have many old people, many of them live far far away from "civilization".

Yeah instead cryptocurrency will help us to transact more easily than ever. Fiat money will be there no matter what happen in the future but believe many people will surely bitcoin in the future and this makes me more excited about my future with bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 07:19:01 AM
There's a big difference between real money ang cryptocurrency. Just from the word itself cryptocurrency or virtual money only mean that you can't hold it physically. It is just a digital currency system which transactions can be processed with the use of digital exchange unit.It is decentralized where users are the one updating its transactions which are registered on block chains.Since it is digital,it is also be kept on digital wallet.It's value is volatile but not affected by economic inflation.It is more easier to send it to anybody as long as there's an internet connection.Since it has a digital value it can also be converted or sold into real money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
November 13, 2017, 06:08:05 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

Nowadays, technology is growing really fast. Most of the transactions now are done online. So, if you think in advance, we have to admit that in the future, there might not be physical money anymore. So, why not begin now since it brings a lot of convenience to use electronic money.

Well, we can't start just now because many are still uneducated or unequipped to migrate fully into using electronic money and so we must wait for the older generation or the uneducated to gradually leave the system before we usher it in gradually with the newer generation that are tech savvy and educated.
Activity: 504
November 13, 2017, 05:23:18 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley

Nowadays, technology is growing really fast. Most of the transactions now are done online. So, if you think in advance, we have to admit that in the future, there might not be physical money anymore. So, why not begin now since it brings a lot of convenience to use electronic money.
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
November 13, 2017, 05:02:30 AM

The Difference between the physical money or fiat money and Electronic money is a big different in terms of quick transaction and no hassle,  starting in the new millennium year 2000 there are so many ATM machine throughout the world, using electronic system  cash in and cash out is a fastest way to make  transaction without no hassle and no  big amount in your wallet or bag except a small card which is ATM card. or cashless using bitcoin system it is so comfortable I think for all people because of no third party handling. But as of now this is not applicable or available to all people because not all country has an internet site. I think those country not so progressive they are trying to build up their own strategy to make their country become progressive until they can use this kind of new GENERATION BITCOIN SYSTEM PROCESS.   
Yes a huge difference is found between physical and electronic money as paper money is a commonly used for buying and selling in our local market while electronic money is the word so fast it has made the transaction so fast which takes no time .
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 13, 2017, 05:00:01 AM
People are earning and spending money without ever touching it. In a small percentage of the world’s currency exists as physical cash. The rest exists only on a computer hard drive, in electronic bank accounts around the world.”
You don’t even know anything about Economics and Money or how money is being managed. Who told you that some bigger percentage of the money in the world is electronic, while the rest is physical ?

Dude, you’re totally wrong. Money originally, are being made physically and not digitally, after that they’re recorded electronically for easy transactions worldwide. So, if the total amount of money in the world is $10,000 thousand dollars, the same $10,000 thousand dollars is there digitally.

Wish there is a banker or someone more experienced to explain this to you in a way you can understand.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
November 12, 2017, 09:38:01 PM
Electronic money is not famous to most of the people since not all people are exposed to technologies like computers. You can only access those electronic money if you have at least a device and an internet connection. So electronic money, not like physical money, can only be accessed with those people who have enough knowledge to it because sometimes, it can be complicated.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 12, 2017, 09:33:21 PM
I think everyone will post in favour of electronic money because you need to carry the real money with you everywhere but electronic money can be carried in just maximum 1card or may be virtually also. So its better then carrying cash with you.

Both moneys are good profitable in terms of trading. Electronic money now a days is a very efficient to be endolged in online business. It is a very easy way and fast transaction making makes your life doing is hassle free. Physical money is everybody used by people just to convert there money from digital to fiat because not all country have same with countries having a digital machine paying and etc. So that essence of both money in my country.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 07:26:40 PM
I think everyone will post in favour of electronic money because you need to carry the real money with you everywhere but electronic money can be carried in just maximum 1card or may be virtually also. So its better then carrying cash with you.
Activity: 462
November 12, 2017, 06:41:25 PM
Today, as we can see about growing population of those who invest in crypto and about the improvements of community done by the digital coins. It is much better to invest in crypto today than banks or cash because it is more profitable about 5-10x earnings.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 06:35:21 PM
Electronic money doesnt rotate on just bitcoins or cryptocurrencies,be mindful that us dollars and other currency can now be use in an online wallet which works same as cryptocurrencies.But comparing electronic currency and physical money i would rather have electronic money because its more convinient
I agree, by using electronic money like creditcards is much better because you can't lose your money because it is all online and if you lose your wallet you just get yourself a new card and that is it. No one can steal your money but with physical money someone can buy things with it.
Activity: 714
November 12, 2017, 06:31:30 PM

Physical money can be dangerous for your safety if you carry it together with, and the impressions regarding electronic money is somewhat like of digital currency. The transactions can be done using online payments transaction, and is secured and convenient type of using the transfers like banking or whatsoever related to money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 12, 2017, 06:03:41 PM
Electronic money doesnt rotate on just bitcoins or cryptocurrencies,be mindful that us dollars and other currency can now be use in an online wallet which works same as cryptocurrencies.But comparing electronic currency and physical money i would rather have electronic money because its more convinient
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
November 12, 2017, 05:47:53 PM
Electronic is the future cause world is just fast developing machine that will give oportunity to people to use it for global scale in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 113
World-bounty.com
November 12, 2017, 03:25:04 PM
Cryptocurrency cannot change a fiat. Why? Because we have many old people, many of them live far far away from "civilization".
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 01:16:14 PM
People are earning and spending money without ever touching it. In a small percentage of the world’s currency exists as physical cash. The rest exists only on a computer hard drive, in electronic bank accounts around the world.”
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 11:57:25 AM
It is all up to moral of each person. Both physical or electronic money is the same.
The World would be much better place if there is a moral system side-by-side with the money system.
If you interested to know the future then you should visit https://angelteam.wordpress.com

Regard,
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 11:42:33 AM
s not that bitcoin is electronic and fiat is physical, in fact most of our money today in fiat isnt made of paper, its all digital and stored as numbers; i believe the actual number was over 90% iirc (as digital). fact is, bitcoin is inherently different from fiat money; cryptography, decentralization, and the inherent need for cybersecurity to name a few. in addition, bitcoin is not backed by anything; the united states treasury was backed by gold at one point (though not anymore), but bitcoin, as an inherently digital asset, cannot be deemed to be worth anything of equal value in the real world except Electronic its value relative to a currency is determined to be.. But for me ,base on my own idea, Electronic is the win .. Becauase electonic or digital you can use this anytime just need a wallet and securitybank while physical money if you handle this and it is easy to gone than digital is  much safe than physical money.
Activity: 612
November 12, 2017, 11:08:42 AM
Electronic money will be increasingly introduced into our lives. But cash will never disappear.
as cash will be protected by the Government in every State. how may cash will disappear and it will not happen.
it took hundreds of years to change the world currency into one recognized currency.
in time bitcoin will become the world currency, sometime. Roll Eyes
It will take the time for sure but w cannot say that it is not possible because a lot of the people are now believing in the electronics money and they are using the bitcoin now and this is the reason why the demand of the electronics is now higher than the currency because with this all the people are able to pay for all the things even with just a click and they stay at home and they can pay the bills while the bitcoin is increasing now.
Activity: 644
November 11, 2017, 09:41:08 PM
The purpose of electronic money is to reduce the country budget in producing the money, if electronic money is applied then the state will be able to save the budget, and the budget can be used for other infrastructure development. but physical money will still be needed in transactions manually.
Pages:
Jump to: