Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 32. (Read 9504 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 108
November 11, 2017, 07:47:32 PM
Electronic money is much better than Physical money in the future, but fiat money is most accessible right now. if other countries will adopt bitcoin right away then it will be more efficient and accessible to all payments, buy and sell online is the fastest way of transaction..
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 11, 2017, 07:40:07 PM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Now is very relevant topic about electronic money & physical money. I think that the physical currency will remain relevant for a long time, although many are gradually moving to electronics
That's the right term, we are moving gradually because the transition will surely take a long period of time as people cannot easily adopt with the Electonic money, they still trust more what they can see and touch. What we are seeing now is a new revolutionary currency and that is bitcoin or the crypto currency as a whole, they will become a big part of the our daily transaction as people love the idea of being decentralized which is more transparent.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
November 11, 2017, 07:31:27 PM
Both are different but i prefer physical money because you can use it anytime but also has a risk, it could snatch by a thief, electronic money also has a risk it can also snatch by a hacker
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 06:11:39 PM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Now is very relevant topic about electronic money & physical money. I think that the physical currency will remain relevant for a long time, although many are gradually moving to electronics
Activity: 504
November 11, 2017, 05:43:51 PM
Digital currency cannot use offline this is the biggest disadvantage of a digital currency. Before you can use digital currency you need to convert it to fiat. But physical money can be use anytime anywhere. 
Activity: 350
November 11, 2017, 02:18:46 PM
Electronic is the win for me . becauase electonic or digital you can use this anytime just need a wallet and securitybank while physical money if you handle this and it is easy to gone than digital is  much safe than physical money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 02:07:07 PM
Like I said in the other post, real money such as USD or fiat money, the banks accepting these currencies most of them now has online features. Which means you are able to spend that money electronically. So the only difference now being crypto currency is decentralized and relies on a different system of checks and balances. So in terms of convenience, they have their uses, btc right now remains available only to a few individuals, but this is an ever growing population of users of course.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 08:33:23 AM
Bitcoin is just a digital currency and it is completely different from cash, it's not material, it's pure virtual money so no one can tamper with it or eat.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 11, 2017, 05:56:58 AM
Describing the difference of electronic money to physical money is very easy. Electronic money has been existing since PayPal has been created, that's already considered as electronic money. There are a lot of people that still doesn't know about bitcoin but yet it's getting on the mainstream media now and it's a good exposure to bitcoin. One day everyone will be into electronic money as this is the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
November 11, 2017, 05:37:23 AM
According to me  electronic money and physical money have the same the role of important enough, in today’s electronic money able to facilitate anything but the physical shouldn’t have to change by the electronic all her because of the physical for some people still be a payment practical to buy something like at a traditional market.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
November 11, 2017, 04:21:57 AM
according to my opinon now world is developing very fast and people have very less time because people became very busy so i will prefer electronic money as compare to physical money because electronic money system is very fast and secure and easily transferable to any country.
If we make a comparison of electronic money and physical money and that too in the 21st century, then we’ll conclude this thing that people are showing lot more interest in electronic money as compared to that of physical money.

The only reason which is making electronic money lot more feasible than that of regular money is that it is not only helping the people in fulfilling their daily based needs, but it is also helping them in making money.

Activity: 232
November 11, 2017, 01:38:10 AM
I think that at the present time material money is still needed and it plays an important role in the everyday life of each person. We can hardly replace them with electronic money right now. However, the world is growing, more and more modern technology will help the electronic money grow, it will solve many problems in the future such as: fast payment, anti-theft, self by transactions, global transactions, etc. There are many reasons to make electronic money grow
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
November 11, 2017, 01:21:05 AM
Physical money today is accounted digitally so it is already electronic money anyways we just use paper money for physical day to day in person transactions. Bitcoin is all digital but we use our phones everyday and they are very accessible in all parts of the world so all that matters is the software they download is good and reliable and that is what Bitcoiners are providing.
So both the electronic and physical money have their own importance in world of finance and none of them could be completely eradicated form the world because it would cause a serious disturbance in money distribution as well as payment methods.

Physical money is used mostly by the people who have no access to the web at all and also have little knowledge about the electronic assets .on the other hand digital currencies are taking over the market gradually as they are easiest method for transacting big amounts without tax and with safety.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
November 10, 2017, 06:00:51 AM
Electronic money is the future fiat is extinct already.... Shocked Shocked
Bitcoin is developing day by day and it can replace the paper money even in our daily routine. Still people are using bitcoin for online shopping rather than paper money because its payment procedure is very easy than that of the paper money.

After all paper money also have some functions in our daily life which are impossible for bitcoin to replace them, which means both are having the same value in future.
Activity: 756
November 09, 2017, 05:33:31 PM
The greatest advantage of electronic money is the extremely low cost of transactions, especially internal ones. Another cool profit of cryptocurrency is the anonymity, and also a very simple entry into the system.
You shouldn’t go to the bank, sign any contracts, provide documents, etc.
Activity: 476
November 08, 2017, 07:42:01 AM
in physical money you can see the  physic you can keep it on box storage or safety box, but it can steal easily, it can broke if you spill by liquid or something. but in crypto it cant broke by wind, water, fire. it can broke if internet down and some hackers attack the server. so what is the best? for me no one is the best, because both of them have the advantage and disadvantage
Actually both of them are currency but one of them is digital currency and second one is a paper currency and bitcoin is also with high price than any other currency so I will prefer bitcoin instead of any other currency bitcoin is a very good source of income as well and you can learn a lot of things here because bitcoin is always trying to help us.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 06:46:44 AM
Some of my work is still paid in cash and no joke it is just left in a drawer at my house. The banks are too long of a distance away to go and deposit. It is time consuming and electronic is the only way it is going.

Not only that but banks have roughly 10% (if that) of hard cash to what they claim they own.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 06:37:57 AM
I live in China and even old people use electronic money. No one uses papers. So what do you think about the future?
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
November 08, 2017, 06:32:09 AM
Obviously bitcoin is intangible money where you can spend it online or even if you are abroad while physical money has its limit because of the law on other country.
Both are good but i prefer bitcoin its much more easy to use and you dont have to worry about the hassle of having so much money in your pocket.
Yes, as now the world is modern so people use digital money rather than paper money for many purposes because they consider it more easy and reliable than paper money. Both have their importance. Neither digital money can be fully replaced by paper money nor paper money can be fully replaced by digital money.

Digital money can be used in daily life but it will be very hard to buy each and every thing means big and small to buy with it so in this case paper money has its own importance.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
November 08, 2017, 05:58:47 AM

For me electronic or digital currencies are mostly to be use for investments in which electricity,internet and digital devices are must  needed so that electronic money will work, lacking one of these will make your transaction will fail unlike fiat or paper money which is a phiysical money can be easily and most conveniently to use that even children and elderly can use fiat instantly.
Both of them have equal importance as far as the use of Bitcoins is considered they are the best choice obviously in case of digital transactions.

If you have to deal with payments through the online banking system or some other dues then obviously the electronic money is needed on the other hand the physical money could be a choice for the users who have to pay urgently as if buying some grocery for your house. Hence this could be concluded that the use entirely depends upon the user.
Pages:
Jump to: