Pages:
Author

Topic: Electronic Money vs. Physical Money - page 30. (Read 9504 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2017, 09:23:01 AM
Physical money is very attractive, I prefer to hold the money on fiat like USD or EURO, because they are pretty and everybody likes them instead of my local money.
But everybody knows that earning money through electronic money or cryptocurrencies is being very easy at the moment, because they are being very volatile and that is why almost everyone is buying bitcoin, only to make more money because it is easy.
So, I think, that they are different and we need both of them
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 09:15:19 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Electronic money is much better than physical money,you know why? It is all because that a physical money can be get by thief,burn by fire and bring into phenomenon. Not like a electronic money. Even though that thier is possibility that may your gadgets brings into trouble. You can able to used many kind of gadgets not like a physical money. When it gone.it is done and nothing to come back.
See the difference
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 08:40:03 AM
We all can say that electronic money is more convenient to access compared to paper or physical money. For security purpose as well eletronic money is more secured compared to physical money. Wherever you go, accessing electronic money is quite easier. We can buy or lets say we can pay that easy using electronic money. Bitcoin is one example of it. And one best benefit and advantage of it is it has the highest exchange rate compared to other currency. It has the biggest value. So when we have bitcoin we are richer plus it very accessible wherever or whatever transactions you may have in the future.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 15, 2017, 07:13:55 AM
Both of are important. I need physical money in my real life.
But i use electronic money internet shoppingi buy something etc...
Both of them are indeed needed in our life because with physical money, we can easily pay things offline because if we don't have internet then we can use our physical money to pay things instantly and we don't need to pay extra fees and to wait because paying with physical money is fast and that is why it really depends on the situation on what kind of money we will use.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
November 15, 2017, 06:07:50 AM
If you have both on you, cash and electronic money can be equally convenient to use. However, electronic provide extra convenience if you generally don’t carry a lot of cash. Electronic cash offer the convenience of not having to actually pay for your purchase until several weeks after you receive your bill. Responsible use of electronic can also help your credit score, which benefits from having a long track record of on-time payments.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 15, 2017, 06:05:51 AM
Electronic money and physical money were the same, physical cash when transacted through an digital medium it gets termed to be electronic money. Electronic money can't be cryptocurrency, because the entire thing differs from the electronic money in terms of development as well functioning.
Digital money can compete with physical money and in further several years it can replace paper money but a part of it or 50% of it not fully. One can fulfill the aims of another. Yes, there are some chances that the financial  would be changed in case of the currencies but physical money can't be replaced by digital money because it has its own aims which can't be done easily with digital money.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 04:00:30 AM
Both of are important. I need physical money in my real life.
But i use electronic money internet shoppingi buy something etc...
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 15, 2017, 03:54:20 AM
Electronic money is only use for online process and it will use to transfer and money exchange. It will use for the other country for the buy any product.
physical money is only use for the some purchase only. It not use for the other purpose. It will good opportunity for the ready to cash for the any purchases but it will use some purpose only. it not use other country. If need to use you will exchange the money. then you will use it.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 02:23:22 AM
Hi guys, I just want to know your views and opinion about the difference in Electronic Money (Bitcoin and others) and the Physical Money. Many people now a days are still confuse about the existence of the Bitcoin and how it differ from our Physical Money that we are using to buy necessity. I hope we could share and learn from each other.  Wink Smiley
Right now, cryptocurrency and other digital currency are not yet recognized and supported by some countries, so obviously, physical or regular currency is more dominant as of this moment. It still appears that regular currencies are more safer since it can be controlled unlike in digital currency that are prone to problems regarding with technical issues.
Yes both have the merits and demerits as in case of electronic money we are doing our transaction very fast as well as it help us in online payments but the lack of physical shape is the demerit of it while physical money has physical shape but there will must be a third party involvement in paper money as well as different types of taxes are also implemented on it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 15, 2017, 01:43:10 AM
Electronic money is unstable because of the threat in the digital world like hacking. It is better to invest and save much paper fiat since it has been there for like forever and it is much stable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
November 15, 2017, 01:33:09 AM

bitcoin and physical money are actually no different, all can be used as a transaction tool, but bitcoin as digital money has more privileges, bitcoin can be used as one of promising investment, and is equipped with a good security system
Agree I also think like you as the world is developing very fast and everything is changing its shape and properties just take an example of ATM machine where there is no wait and no hustle and bustle and you get your money so easily just like that electronic money is making your life so easy.
Due to the fast development of technology not everyone can easily adapt that is why both digital and physical money still needs to be used. Both has its own worlds where in they can be used. Digital money is online which makes it convenient for the users because it is fast and easy while physical money exist in the real world where in we always keep it with us to pay our daily expenses.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
November 15, 2017, 01:23:22 AM

bitcoin and physical money are actually no different, all can be used as a transaction tool, but bitcoin as digital money has more privileges, bitcoin can be used as one of promising investment, and is equipped with a good security system
Agree I also think like you as the world is developing very fast and everything is changing its shape and properties just take an example of ATM machine where there is no wait and no hustle and bustle and you get your money so easily just like that electronic money is making your life so easy.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 01:22:45 AM

The difference between electronic money and physical money is not much, just how it looks and feels. Physical money you can touch, but it's still acounted for electronically, so FIAT money is still essentially electronic money. However, with BTC it is the world's first decentralized digital currency where no one owns it and no one controls it, plus it has a limited supply like gold.
One of the big problems with electronic money is that it has allowed banks to print enormous amounts of money that we cannot see, now most money is in electronic form and that it is not going to change, in fact the trend is accelerating with new inventions like bitcoin leading the way.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 14, 2017, 08:56:38 AM

Actually it's totally different, even though its name was Cryptocurrency,we can not compare it to actual money, becuase cryptocurremcy is a degital money, like bitcoin. Bitcoin is all digital but we use our phones everyday and they are very accessible in all parts of the world
There is much difference in the electronic and the physical money. The physical money includes Fiat that could never be used over the line for the sake of transaction and vary from country to country depending upon the national currency .on the other hand electronic money is not bound to one single country, is completely decentralized and has no physical existence.

It is only an easy mode of transacting heavy amounts in international market with low taxes and promising method that offers complete security.

Right. These are two different modes of how we can make purchases and transactions. Electronic money makes things a lot easier and convenient for us while we can't go on a day without physical money in our pockets. They go hand in hand but physical at this point is more impoetant
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
November 13, 2017, 10:05:53 AM

Actually it's totally different, even though its name was Cryptocurrency,we can not compare it to actual money, becuase cryptocurremcy is a degital money, like bitcoin. Bitcoin is all digital but we use our phones everyday and they are very accessible in all parts of the world
There is much difference in the electronic and the physical money. The physical money includes Fiat that could never be used over the line for the sake of transaction and vary from country to country depending upon the national currency .on the other hand electronic money is not bound to one single country, is completely decentralized and has no physical existence.

It is only an easy mode of transacting heavy amounts in international market with low taxes and promising method that offers complete security.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 13, 2017, 09:42:30 AM
Cryptocurrency cannot change a fiat. Why? Because we have many old people, many of them live far far away from "civilization".

I think you comment is about replacing fiat by a cryptocurrency but the topic is about the difference between the two. You can refer to the below link if your thinking about replacing fiat by a cryptocurrency.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1301320.0;topicseen
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
November 13, 2017, 09:15:15 AM
We all start to use digital money starting from debit-credit cards. This was the game changer in economics.
Peole love to use debit-credit cards. When POS system distrubuted for bitcoin and altcoins then we will see that bitcoin will defeat other digital money systems.

Bitcoin is a electronic money or digital cryptocurrency created to use in online purchasing,trading,investing even in gambling.It is very safe to bring and use even it has a huge amount that the only person who has access on it security can use it or transact with it.Physical money or the fiat is convenient to use directly in buying things,but it is also dangerous ir threatening for some dubious people from steeling especially when the fiat has big amount.
Bitcoin has revolutionized the world now we can enjoy a lot of eases by using this innovation on electronic money and on top of it as compared to cash money bitcoin is more beneficial because a person invests into it and then after sometime money is multiplied and huge profit is generated thorough it and that’s the main reason people are using it and its profit rates are so impressive that people are rushing to it.
Bitcoin is nonetheless than a blessing and those who are using it are now saying good bye to the physical money and that’s the revolutionary thing and if we will use it more the cash money will be wiped out and that will be more good for community as electrical money is not confined to some specific families this coin allows everyone to earn more and that’s the big benefit of crypto and people are impressed by this.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
November 13, 2017, 08:52:32 AM
Well for now, I bet to use physical money rather than electronic money. Bitcoin is becoming more popular nowadays but still it may take time to replace physical money. Although, sometimes I use electronic money because it is more efficient to use. Transactions are more easier using bitcoin, but still we cannot assure of bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin plays a big part of most lives in bitcoiners and so many are with bitcoin rather than physical money.
We should always use physical money as long as we can because we should keep the electronic money in a safe place because there is a high chance that in the future, we will be using that electronic money and if we have a lot of that then it means a lot of power for us because it might worth a lot of money in the future so it is better to just keep it for that time to happen.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
November 13, 2017, 07:53:07 AM
Well for now, I bet to use physical money rather than electronic money. Bitcoin is becoming more popular nowadays but still it may take time to replace physical money. Although, sometimes I use electronic money because it is more efficient to use. Transactions are more easier using bitcoin, but still we cannot assure of bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin plays a big part of most lives in bitcoiners and so many are with bitcoin rather than physical money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 13, 2017, 07:38:35 AM

They are both different from each other the main thing is the other is physically which can be seen touch and feel butbthe other one are virtually or digital, cannot be felt nor hold. And their value are not the same, bitcoins and all the other cryptocurrency are not stable which means you holding might get worthless while on the other hand paper money cannot be worthless and as time goes by the value of it will always be the same. But they both have advantages and disadvantages from rach other but for now we must take advantage for the virtual currency because the future are coming.
Pages:
Jump to: