Pages:
Author

Topic: Eligius: 0% Fee BTC, 105% PPS NMC, No registration, CPPSRB - page 12. (Read 1061079 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Wizkid,

Sincere thanks for the effort, and for 'making time' where there was none to help out the miners who've stuck with it, and to remind those that haven't, that you are truly committed to this site and community, though you have other obligations as well, just like the rest of us. 

I was traveling when I did a refresh and the payout came through. Tired from travel, I thought my eyes had blurred, and the number in my wallet hadn't just doubled, but also gained a zero!
Activity: 3
BTW, thanks for not running off with that $120k worth of Bitcoin, wiz. Must have been tempting.  Now get back to work! Tongue
my payment didnt turn up - was my hashing processed? all seems right on my end apart from lack of deposit

Considering when you plugged in your dusty sp20, I would guess that it has yet to generate enough work to enter the payout queue.
copper member
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
my payment didnt turn up - was my hashing processed? all seems right on my end apart from lack of deposit
Was that with your dusty sp20?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
Activity: 12
Thanks for sticking with it!

-wk

Would someday love hearing of your adventure - In the mean time, just got paid today!    Cheers!
Greetings Eligius miners,

Apologies for the lack of updates here.  I've been unexpectedly and extraordinarily busy with matters that have taken precedence over my efforts here.  Suffice it to say I've not been home and haven't had access to my desk, offline wallets, etc for a little while.

I don't have a lot of time to detail anything right now, but I'm alive and well, and I intend to continue my work on Eligius.

I've done a manual payout for all work submitted since the last block the pool found in transaction da621d666b99b56392347a20aedde0e8e1fdf98909c904f87478ebe9b5b45c12.

It's 4AM my time, and I'm really squeezing this work in right now... but I'll be back with a more detailed update soon.

-wk

Thanks for the update and sending the BTC since last block.  Much appreciated.   Cool
copper member

Apologies for the lack of updates here.  I've been unexpectedly and extraordinarily busy with matters that have taken precedence over my efforts here.  Suffice it to say I've not been home and haven't had access to my desk, offline wallets, etc for a little while.

I don't have a lot of time to detail anything right now, but I'm alive and well, and I intend to continue my work on Eligius.

I've done a manual payout for all work submitted since the last block the pool found in transaction da621d666b99b56392347a20aedde0e8e1fdf98909c904f87478ebe9b5b45c12.

It's 4AM my time, and I'm really squeezing this work in right now... but I'll be back with a more detailed update soon.

-wk
TY
Activity: 4
Sweet, thanks for the update and thanks for processing the latest payout.
Good luck with whatever is draining your time too.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006

-wk
Activity: 17
Would be nice to implemented forced monthly payouts, pending getting the stats page updated and running. Current BTC rates are at an all time high, and those of us still mining are pumping BTC towards an unknown payout. I sincerely appreciate the back payout months ago. It shows integrity, honesty.  But missing the window when BTC has value, unable to trade or buy with earned coin, that matters too.
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
Good news!

[18:01:24] alive... been unimaginably busy.  have not had access to my IRC VM for a while.  will touch base soon.

Good to hear.
Yes Thankyou Luke Jr
copper member
Good news!

[18:01:24] alive... been unimaginably busy.  have not had access to my IRC VM for a while.  will touch base soon.

Good to hear.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Good news!

HAPPY $2000 BTC MY FRIEND!!! :-D HAAA ===>WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*to the m00n*//^
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
NMC still being minted here? :-D ~$~namecoin is all over the news!!! Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2405
Merit: 1459
-> morgen, ist heute, schon gestern <-
Good news!

I think, realy good news would be: The payout has been done.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
Good news!

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Visualize whirledps
i plugged in my dust coated sp20 today & it started mining instantly...

now i see theres some concern regarding payments.

any updates possible?

I wouldn't say there is concern. Just the fact that the pool hasn't paid out on the last 3-4 blocks and the pool operator has dropped off the map. It seems to me that those who continue to blindly mine with this pool are simply putting $$ in WK's pocket.

Will there be a payout one day? Maybe.
Will there never be another payout? Maybe.

Pick your poison or move on. Pretty simple.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
i plugged in my dust coated sp20 today & it started mining instantly...

now i see theres some concern regarding payments.

any updates possible?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1037
฿ → ∞
I have moved to Slush already. Question remains how can I even see how much I mined at Eligius.st (since the last payout), how much BTC I got there and how do I get them? As there is no working dashboard it's a complete blind flight - no?
Pages:
Jump to: