Pages:
Author

Topic: Eligius: 0% Fee BTC, 105% PPS NMC, No registration, CPPSRB - page 15. (Read 1061079 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I wonder if anyone might volunteer to help wizkid057 finish the migration?

Actually yes, i could and would do it, but it seems quite difficult to contact him right now.
@Wizkid057: send me a PM if you are interested in assistence. Over 16+ years of PHP experience with frontend and backend development.
Let's make Eligius great again ;-)
Activity: 31
Eligius is handing out work and operating fine, all that is missing is a miner dashboard.  Right now for me: connected, diff 4.1K, work being accepted as normal.

Why is the pool not paying out?
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1DqVfbRK5us1LhQ24oUPz2B1k8ftaYhxuq
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Eligius is handing out work and operating fine, all that is missing is a miner dashboard.  Right now for me: connected, diff 4.1K, work being accepted as normal.
Activity: 3
Is this pool even handing out work to miners any more ?
it appears to me to have quit handing work out.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange

O.K. I volunteer you  Grin
But seriously, crawling around someones code that they have written by themselves over a long time is going to be worse then starting from scratch.

WK & I might have not seen eye to eye on everything, but thinking back I don't remember a time when he went dark for this amount of time before.
No posts for over a month and not being here for 2 weeks.

That is more worrisome.

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 2239
I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)
P2pool has been purring along well as of late. One of the guys there has fixed some of the minor nits (mining less than full blocks), they seem to be good eggs.

Not sure how someone could help WK, any thoughts on what someone could do (I'm of the old Yourdin school of PM that says adding programmers to a late project makes it later).
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Visualize whirledps
I'm sure Kano Pool would welcome any Eligius refugees with open arms!  Cheesy Cheesy

Of course, any non-Chinese pool would be fine. The Chinese have enough hash power as it is, IMHO.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
Pool operator needs to be around for the pool to operate properly, but this seems to not be the case with Eligius anymore.  Sad

I use to have great time mining here, but that is in the past.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange

I would just like to know if wizkid057 is Okay like alive? Cool

He has not been online since April 4th. I know he mentioned a vacation a few pages back so he might not be around.
-Dave
Activity: 7

I would just like to know if wizkid057 is Okay like alive? Cool
Activity: 31
Why is the pool not paying out?
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/1DqVfbRK5us1LhQ24oUPz2B1k8ftaYhxuq

No response from the pool operator! HUM?Huh
Activity: 81
I really like Eligus but seems we cannot get paid until the upgrades are finished, I can wait.  Currently mining with AntPool (PPLNS), get paid for every .001 BTC, works for me...

I'll give elig another month. How's anyone's luck on PPLNS? I've heard mixed reviews.

Pointing my hashrate elsewhere until this is working again.
copper member
Activity: 174
I really like Eligus but seems we cannot get paid until the upgrades are finished, I can wait.  Currently mining with AntPool (PPLNS), get paid for every .001 BTC, works for me...

I'll give elig another month. How's anyone's luck on PPLNS? I've heard mixed reviews.

Activity: 4
Don't want to be offensive, but just wandering how many more months need to pass for something that was originally announced for the next week over 2 months ago.
The payouts don't seeem to be that important as well.... just wondering how can anyone rest easy, when being in dept with over 25k USD to people who trust you and refusing to provide any information, even so simple as the pools hash rate... well, I coudn't.

Activity: 2
Curious to whether vacation was before or after a stats page, or if it was going to be a part of the vacation time. If it were me, my vacation would be away from whatever I usually was involved with for a refresh, so if the other stuff WK was working on was coding and networking based, I'd count on an update being afterwards. Understandably so.

I would assume the vacation time was before a stats page as well. I've switched to another pool for the time being, but would be more than happy to switch back when everything is running "normally" again (with more hashing power than I had when I left too.)
copper member
Activity: 174
Curious to whether vacation was before or after a stats page, or if it was going to be a part of the vacation time. If it were me, my vacation would be away from whatever I usually was involved with for a refresh, so if the other stuff WK was working on was coding and networking based, I'd count on an update being afterwards. Understandably so.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 2239
I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)
It has been some time since we have seen an update in stats.  I am I bit discouraged because I want to change my BTC address.  I have received no reply from Wizkid after an email maybe a month ago.  I have no idea how much I have mined so it becomes difficult.   Huh

What other mining pools without fees are doing well right now?

Thanks everyone  Cool   
P2pool can use some hashing, it has no fees (well, 1% to developer by default but you can turn that off if you really want to) and does the payout directly to the miners as new coins.

I doubt WK is being fraudulent, that would be a weird exit strategy to say the least. It might be that developing a new payment system is a lot harder than one might think, and any error will be pretty much irreversible. Toughie.
It has been some time since we have seen an update in stats.  I am I bit discouraged because I want to change my BTC address.  I have received no reply from Wizkid after an email maybe a month ago.  I have no idea how much I have mined so it becomes difficult.   Huh

What other mining pools without fees are doing well right now?

Thanks everyone  Cool   
Pages:
Jump to: