Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon Musk accidentally created a new cryptocurrency. WTF? - page 13. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 5
A coin based on a Squid Game series, is definitely defining itself to be a shit coin created for scammy goals. Weird how people see investment potential on it.
Most of the trading platforms require a fee to add a new token, provided that it has a specific trading volume, and these are, of course, relatively easy conditions. I even remember see exchanges offering the possibility to list a token for a limited period and the token has to pay for to be listed an additional period.
You're right, but people don't usually believe in small exchanges that ask for quite a low fees for listing. No one will pay a lot to be listed on a top exchange. But this situation has another side also. There are many small coins that are really worth trying like Crypton privacy coin from Utopia p2p. They even created own no KYC decentralized exchange https://crp.is/ And in a row with that, coin is listed on numerous well-known exchanges. But people will continue following hype coins and lose their money.
I think that this is due to their desire to get unprecedented profits quickly and without making any effort. Therefore, I do not regret that some users lose time and money. This is their personal choice.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
A coin based on a Squid Game series, is definitely defining itself to be a shit coin created for scammy goals. Weird how people see investment potential on it.
Most of the trading platforms require a fee to add a new token, provided that it has a specific trading volume, and these are, of course, relatively easy conditions. I even remember see exchanges offering the possibility to list a token for a limited period and the token has to pay for to be listed an additional period.
You're right, but people don't usually believe in small exchanges that ask for quite a low fees for listing. No one will pay a lot to be listed on a top exchange. But this situation has another side also. There are many small coins that are really worth trying like Crypton privacy coin from Utopia p2p. They even created own no KYC decentralized exchange https://crp.is/ And in a row with that, coin is listed on numerous well-known exchanges. But people will continue following hype coins and lose their money.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1364
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
Honestly, i first saw this topic two days ago, and it's the first time hearing about this Floki Musk token. And honestly as well, i don't think Elon was the master of this token and anyone can verify this by searching about Elon Musk affirmations about it.
Back to last June, during the middle of full Doge hype, anyone create something and attach the name of Elon to it will have a potential to be traded as an asset and even reach major exchanges.
And don't you understand that it's the worst thing that can happen or no? For some reason not all the exchanges check the information about the coin and it ends in a disaster. Just learn the case with a coin based on a Squid Game series. It was listed and traded and it turned out to be a scam. And it happens while really perspective coins can't find it's popularity.

Whatever it may be I just love this guy. Elon is million things at the same time. We may hate him for the behaviour he has and the way he manipulates the market. But I see it entirely different way. I mean it’s good that he is manipulating it or may be he is just using the meme coin as actual meme and fans are following out of money greed. We can never understand the bright mind and what goes on the surface. If he is creating new coins accidentally then we should be able to catch up the train before it’s too late, get in get out with plenty profits. That’s all! Why make buzz about it.
The fact that Elon Musk is a genius is not even discussed. This is a constant that cannot be challenged. But the main point is the excessive attention of the crypto audience and the desire to easily cash in on a pseudo-popular project.
Honestly, i first saw this topic two days ago, and it's the first time hearing about this Floki Musk token. And honestly as well, i don't think Elon was the master of this token and anyone can verify this by searching about Elon Musk affirmations about it.
Back to last June, during the middle of full Doge hype, anyone create something and attach the name of Elon to it will have a potential to be traded as an asset and even reach major exchanges.
And don't you understand that it's the worst thing that can happen or no? For some reason not all the exchanges check the information about the coin and it ends in a disaster. Just learn the case with a coin based on a Squid Game series. It was listed and traded and it turned out to be a scam. And it happens while really perspective coins can't find it's popularity.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
Whatever it may be I just love this guy. Elon is million things at the same time. We may hate him for the behaviour he has and the way he manipulates the market. But I see it entirely different way. I mean it’s good that he is manipulating it or may be he is just using the meme coin as actual meme and fans are following out of money greed. We can never understand the bright mind and what goes on the surface. If he is creating new coins accidentally then we should be able to catch up the train before it’s too late, get in get out with plenty profits. That’s all! Why make buzz about it.
legendary
Activity: 1929
Merit: 1005
people react on a tweet from elon , they make token's which do a x 10 easy but still i do not want to burn my hand's on this kind of tokens , what is a token what is based on all recent tweet's of elon musk , no i prefer coins/token's that are found way before elen get in to crypto
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1364
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
Anyway, I was waiting for a bigger bump after the listing. But let's see how the coin will behave after all the give aways that are planned now. It will surely find more supporters in the crypto community. Probably the political and economical situation around the world interrupts its rate development.
Oh yeah. I think you're right. A lot has changed in the world over the past year. The growing popularity of cryptocurrencies has led to their blocking in some countries and, for example, removal from exchanges. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot be guided by the existing experience and make forecasts. But we can observe

Anyway, I was waiting for a bigger bump after the listing. But let's see how the coin will behave after all the give aways that are planned now. It will surely find more supporters in the crypto community. Probably the political and economical situation around the world interrupts its rate development.
Oh yeah. I think you're right. A lot has changed in the world over the past year. The growing popularity of cryptocurrencies has led to their blocking in some countries and, for example, removal from exchanges. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot be guided by the existing experience and make forecasts. But we can observe
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Every time Musk says something, it will cause a lot of influence, because he has enough fans. His supporters took his word for granted. I believe that if this coin does appear, a large number of people will definitely buy this coin. In their opinion, Musk can be trusted enough.
I stopped watching after all those meme coins as I never seen any news about its improvement. But I follow Utopia p2p project and its Crypton privacy coin as it has lots of regular updates. Today it will be listed on CoinTiger exchange https://twitter.com/CoinTigerEX/status/1498149392905236486?s=20&t=abbaAbE-wei29RZGsys-7w And according to their news there will be activities dedicated to this action, where anyone could participate.
[/quoteOh, the number of exchanges that have added the coin is growing. This is very good news! I am sure that the trust of the crypto audience is growing and will continue to grow in the future. I will be happy to follow the updates.
I stopped watching after all those meme coins as I never seen any news about its improvement. But I follow Utopia p2p project and its Crypton privacy coin as it has lots of regular updates. Today it will be listed on CoinTiger exchange https://twitter.com/CoinTigerEX/status/1498149392905236486?s=20&t=abbaAbE-wei29RZGsys-7w And according to their news there will be activities dedicated to this action, where anyone could participate.
Activity: 276
The cryptocurrency industry is moved by predictions and most persons bought into the coin, basically because of the hype and we all know that Elon musk is capable of pumping whatever he lays his hands upon. I personally believe that the floki coin was created by someone who wanted to take advantage of the announcement and had a breakthrough because the pump was massive.
It's just a normal thing for any project that wants to keep its existing public and gain a new one. As many believe that they can just launch something and it will work on its own. That's how people lose craze money. And here the developers are really enthusiastic about their project and want to be the best on the market.
Yes, of course you are right. But I believe that there are projects that do not try to deceive users, and there are also users who soberly assess the effectiveness of cryptocurrencies and do not believe in hype one-time coins.
It's just a normal thing for any project that wants to keep its existing public and gain a new one. As many believe that they can just launch something and it will work on its own. That's how people lose craze money. And here the developers are really enthusiastic about their project and want to be the best on the market.
I hope that your assumptions will be justified! The beginning of the year is already filled with a number of updates, which are released one after another almost every week. I'm starting to think that's a good sign.
The responsibility and hard work of the team are two things that must run simultaneously in a new project, because without these two the team will not be able to manage project finances very well so that project development can also be hampered by it.
And utopia p2p is not a new project at all, but anyway, developers team continues to work hard in order to improve it as much as they can. The next step is listing of Crypton and Utopia USD on 2 exchanges: CoinTiger and Lbank https://twitter.com/LBank_Exchange/status/1490988812763381763 The previous time where coins were listed on outer exchange it ended up with a great growth. I hope now the story will repeat.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Wow, such updates always pleasantly shock me! This indicates a completely new level of development of the application, it seems to me. After all, the willingness to be responsible for the development of other projects shows confidence in the reliability of their own.
The responsibility and hard work of the team are two things that must run simultaneously in a new project, because without these two the team will not be able to manage project finances very well so that project development can also be hampered by it.
What's all that for ? because what I use will certainly be different from what you need, because as long as I use Binance, Kucoin, Gate, and Mexc there are no problems even though I have implemented all KYC on those exchanges and have also been very helpful in my work so far.
Okay, so, all your transactions are traced. And in case of privacy coins regulations and block, you couldn't access it anymore. Plus what's the reason to use privacy coins, while you trade it with KYC making all your transactions clear and related to you? In any case, as I use no KYC decentralized exchange from Utopia p2p I was amazed with their latest announcement. They now develop a launchpad, where anyone could create own token with a built-in generator https://utopiap2p.medium.com/utopia-launchpad-preview-a-new-chapter-of-the-utopia-p2p-ecosystem-4242cd6c4a50 And token will be automatically traded on their exchange. Never thought that token creation could be so easy.
Wow, such updates always pleasantly shock me! This indicates a completely new level of development of the application, it seems to me. After all, the willingness to be responsible for the development of other projects shows confidence in the reliability of their own.
Pages:
Jump to: