Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon Musk accidentally created a new cryptocurrency. WTF? - page 14. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1
What's all that for ? because what I use will certainly be different from what you need, because as long as I use Binance, Kucoin, Gate, and Mexc there are no problems even though I have implemented all KYC on those exchanges and have also been very helpful in my work so far.
Okay, so, all your transactions are traced. And in case of privacy coins regulations and block, you couldn't access it anymore. Plus what's the reason to use privacy coins, while you trade it with KYC making all your transactions clear and related to you? In any case, as I use no KYC decentralized exchange from Utopia p2p I was amazed with their latest announcement. They now develop a launchpad, where anyone could create own token with a built-in generator https://utopiap2p.medium.com/utopia-launchpad-preview-a-new-chapter-of-the-utopia-p2p-ecosystem-4242cd6c4a50 And token will be automatically traded on their exchange. Never thought that token creation could be so easy.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
This is not market manipulation; rather, it is a group of people who set out to produce tokens based on anything Elon Musk says; none of this is his responsibility; remember, we all have the right to free expression. Anyway, You can look for DAO maker, they are pretty slick with their ORN launch! They have created an ROI of 155.76x!  Going back, Elon Musk mentioning stuff like the name of his new puppy doesn't imply he encouraged devs to create a token with the same name. I'm glad the meme mania is ended. At the very least, investors can now focus on investing in projects with high utility rather than meme coins.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Hmm, I'll try to explain. For example, coins such as Bitcoin and Monero have been added to the internal decentralized exchange of the Utopia p2p ecosystem. Anonymity in the purchase of cryptocurrencies is a must-have. In addition, Monero, for example, has been banned in many countries.
The ban of course had some reason on Monero and I think what you are saying is normal and there is nothing extraordinary about it so a lot of people probably won't be interested in this right now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
Well, can you please tell me the names of other decentralized no KYC exchanges that offer full anonymity and can be accessed from all over the world? Moreover the one that offers bitcoin anonymous exchange in a row with privacy coins?
What's all that for ? because what I use will certainly be different from what you need, because as long as I use Binance, Kucoin, Gate, and Mexc there are no problems even though I have implemented all KYC on those exchanges and have also been very helpful in my work so far.
Hmm, I'll try to explain. For example, coins such as Bitcoin and Monero have been added to the internal decentralized exchange of the Utopia p2p ecosystem. Anonymity in the purchase of cryptocurrencies is a must-have. In addition, Monero, for example, has been banned in many countries.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Well, yes, it sounds like the truth, in some reality, but for me it's not. In 10 years, he will write a book, My word, about the possibilities to move the economy and the value of the company with words alone. Although there are successes behind the company and its projects, therefore, trust in him is justified. I think this is another project to create money from the void.
Is developing his own that will give him name not ease that Elon is doing and if he succeed making it that way other cryptocurrencies will be bowing for it own because he needs his own coin to be covering other once, the way i dey see Elon don't have good plans for other coins
So far, there has not been a single coin that is subject to and obeys only one coin, including Bitcoin itself, although graphically, increases and decreases always occur simultaneously in the market when Bitcoin begins to rise and fall, but in general every coin is never subject to another, well if one day all coins are subject to Elon Musk coins, then the crypto space will be very funny Cheesy
Well, can you please tell me the names of other decentralized no KYC exchanges that offer full anonymity and can be accessed from all over the world? Moreover the one that offers bitcoin anonymous exchange in a row with privacy coins?
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Maybe Doge was a part of Elon's experiment so he could learn how the whole thing works. Doge was an old toy for Elon Mask, and he has since switched to floki. It was not produced by chance, but rather as part of a larger design. Meanwhile, I looked into DAO creator and learned that the Orion protocol is only one of their successful launches.
No need to be afraid to guess because this kind of thing has also happened very often on several other exchanges in the past, so there is no need to be surprised or afraid of it while its popularity is still very little.
Elon musk likes dogecoin but I think he can bring the web3 project to market under his supervision in the future.  He recently tweeted that he doesn't think web3 is true at the moment and he thinks it's just a marketing term.  But he does not know what is going to happen in the future.  Maybe he is sending a message that he can work with web3 in the future.  Maybe it's through dogecoin or making a new coin.
Actually Elon Musk is an ordinary human being who already has a lot of wealth so he can be very free to carry out his work but for future predictions I think he is still not capable because he is not God and that is also very reasonable in my opinion.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Bitcoin will remain unchanged. There is no coin equal to it yet. However, it can already be noted that there are a lot of worthy projects that should be paid attention to. I am not trying to devalue the authority or influence of Elon Musk on the minds of the crypto community, but his persistent praise of the initially failed project (I mean chia) tells me a lot.
Elon Musk only likes two coins in cryptocurrencies and his influence is also not big enough although in general it is seen when he says something on his social media accounts, but he only likes Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Whether it's for investment or other things.

At first, we saw Elon musk criticizing bitcoin mining and carbon footage on it.  He is also promoting dogecoin on the other hand, although all his tweets are metaphorical about crypto.  Elon Musk's tweet has had a significant impact on the crypto market.  There is no point in saying that Elon musk's crypto does not have much influence.  Elon Musk tweeted "nice" after the recent Bitcoin market crash.  Within 24 hours of this tweet, the price of an unknown coin called "nice" increased by 1300%. 

Elon musk likes dogecoin but I think he can bring the web3 project to market under his supervision in the future.  He recently tweeted that he doesn't think web3 is true at the moment and he thinks it's just a marketing term.  But he does not know what is going to happen in the future.  Maybe he is sending a message that he can work with web3 in the future.  Maybe it's through dogecoin or making a new coin.
Wow! Utopia developers are just crazy enthusiasts! First they added Monero, now Bitcoin. Hahaha, I'm afraid to even guess what will happen next...
No need to be afraid to guess because this kind of thing has also happened very often on several other exchanges in the past, so there is no need to be surprised or afraid of it while its popularity is still very little.
Guys, let's forget about meme coins for a while as there's a great piece of news. I've seen many looking for a place to trade Bitcoin anonymously.. So Utopia p2p listed Bitcoin on their inner no KYC decentralized Crypton exchange https://twitter.com/UtopiaP2P/status/1480838807935078402?s=20 It's a really great step for improvement.
Wow! Utopia developers are just crazy enthusiasts! First they added Monero, now Bitcoin. Hahaha, I'm afraid to even guess what will happen next...
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
Geez.  Roll Eyes If you search Elon+token in google search you'd probably end up with nausea just by looking at how many 'Elon' tokens are already circulating out there.
It's just one of those things that sketchy people would make to ride a hype in hopes that some poor soul would buy in thinking it has something to do with the billionaire and get them into the moon.
I'm pretty sure if he tweets about avocado, we will immediately see Elonocado or Avocalon or whatever shitty token name they'll think of.
It's best to stay away from these shitcoins and focus on something that has actual value and utility.
no one seems to be able to confirm that Elon's Floki Inu is a business mogul, and it also looks like Elon Musk hasn't made an official announcement about it yet. But I think one way or another, he was somehow involved in the development of the project.
Rich people are always easy to get involved in any business, including those kinds of projects, because Elon Musk is a person who wants to work hard on all businesses and on all projects that can make him lucky, so don't be surprised if Elon Musk is also in the Floki Inu project.
Guys, let's forget about meme coins for a while as there's a great piece of news. I've seen many looking for a place to trade Bitcoin anonymously.. So Utopia p2p listed Bitcoin on their inner no KYC decentralized Crypton exchange https://twitter.com/UtopiaP2P/status/1480838807935078402?s=20 It's a really great step for improvement.
Elon Musk does like to pump coin.. especially meme coins. we have to admit, some of us may also get a big reward from the price pump.. but there are also those dump.. the risk is in our hands.
And why should we risk so much, while we can find something more stable and trusted? I like the way Crypton behaves: it was listed on a new exchange and gained +650% during the next month. It's a natural growth and it didn't fall back. And one day coins can fall too fast. It's not worthy.
The risk is not entirely appropriate in such situations, I think. Especially when the words of some joker can bring a decline to ordinary crypto fans or somehow negatively affect the exchange rate of reliable coins.
investing in meme coins has a very big risk, those who are not ready with the possibility of losing, don't ever try to invest in meme coins. Elon will continue to make jokes about meme coins, for those who invest in meme coins it is highly recommended to sell immediately when the price goes up because meme coins are not suitable as long-term investments.
Meme coins are only suitable for those who like to play with short term trading only not for investment, so it is clear in this case that any memecoin is only suitable to be held in a matter of days meaning in a very short duration and only choose it when there is hype only, nothing more
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
Elon Musk does like to pump coin.. especially meme coins. we have to admit, some of us may also get a big reward from the price pump.. but there are also those dump.. the risk is in our hands.
That's true, but let's look at it from a different point of view this time by placing those who bought at the highest price and then the price drops.
Do you not see that so many people who lose are simply forgotten and not even used as a good reference?
investing in meme coins has a very big risk, those who are not ready with the possibility of losing, don't ever try to invest in meme coins. Elon will continue to make jokes about meme coins, for those who invest in meme coins it is highly recommended to sell immediately when the price goes up because meme coins are not suitable as long-term investments.
And why should we risk so much, while we can find something more stable and trusted? I like the way Crypton behaves: it was listed on a new exchange and gained +650% during the next month. It's a natural growth and it didn't fall back. And one day coins can fall too fast. It's not worthy.
Pages:
Jump to: