Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon Musk accidentally created a new cryptocurrency. WTF? - page 12. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1
It is funny, that Elon Musk havent mentioned cryptocurrency in his tweets during last 1.5 months, and this topic is still alive. I think Elon Musk never had plans to create any cryptocurrency at all. He understands that it will took him a lot of money to spend on promotion, if he wants his crypto to achieve same level of success or popularity as SpaceX, Tesla and Neurolink. He also understands how shaky this investment will be, as cryptocurrency develops so fast and trends change so quickly, that his huge investment might turn into unprofitable short-term investment.
And in a row with that he's ready to spend $44 millions in cash to buy Twitter. And you will still insist on the fact that he's afraid of spending his money? I'm sure that he will launch his own coin one day. And it will blast for sure. He's a person that can do anything and it will be successful 100%
Activity: 709
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
Elon, himself was willing to be an owner of floki inu, otherwise all amount of floki would be burnt already.  Every year others also use to brings such shitcoins in crypto industry due to fruad with people and some people also trapped by them and lost capital.  It seems that, excitement around the project is also hype, which has short lifespan in my opinion. so it is suggested to go for better one.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 347
  No its not like that, everytime elon makes a new post someone will capitalize on it and make some money from it. what i ask is that what could have made Elon musk to make a coin and not make official announcement. i believe he wont do that. we all need to use our help and make research so that we wont make costly mistakes.
Maybe many people are using Elon Musk's tweets to pump up the targeted coin in the tweet content, then the coin's rating has gotten better in a day since it was tweeted, but currently Elon Musk's tweets are no longer appreciated as they no longer have any effect on the pump in the crypto market.
Gone are the days which his tweets are relevant but since we know that there are lots had been fucked up with their investment just because they do really fomo out whenever they do see his tweets but
now people or investors had become more wiser and smart because they have learnt out on what are the things that usually happen whenever there's a tweet something like this.
You would most likely be ending up caught in a dump when you had bought something on the peak which had been suggested or been hyped up thats why you should really be careful.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1643
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
I really do not understand this obsession with Elon Musk that some people seem to proudly flaunt in front of others. You guys know that he has never actually discovered or invented anything? He is just like Steven Jobs who told people what to invent and then acted like it was all his idea.

His cars are cheap trash that only sell for a high price not because they are of high quality but because they are overhyped. Almost any other electric car has a better build quality without the fancy shenanigans.

His rockets all fail sooner or later, even if he does manage to land a few of them every now and then. His satellites keep dropping out of orbit and his neurolink BS is never going to work for humans in the way it was intended. And it has horrible side effects which lead to death or permanent disability.

So what is the fanboying about? He says he likes Dogecoin and everyone rushes to buy that useless crap.

He is just an narcisstic egomaniac who can't stop inflating his own ego.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
  No its not like that, everytime elon makes a new post someone will capitalize on it and make some money from it. what i ask is that what could have made Elon musk to make a coin and not make official announcement. i believe he wont do that. we all need to use our help and make research so that we wont make costly mistakes.
Maybe many people are using Elon Musk's tweets to pump up the targeted coin in the tweet content, then the coin's rating has gotten better in a day since it was tweeted, but currently Elon Musk's tweets are no longer appreciated as they no longer have any effect on the pump in the crypto market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
I also saw the news about the latest updates. Did you know that the latest Crypton 2.0 update has improved the mining process? And another update allows you to delegate cryptons to other users without losing control over them. I think it's very convenient
It will certainly help those people, who don't want to invest a starting mining capital. They can just borrow money from any user and give it back after they will mine their own coins. Sounds really great. Btw, have you mentioned that Crypton rate started to grow after its improvement to Crypton 2.0?
No, I wasn't following him at that time. I've checked it now and it really is. The coin started growing again after the last update and it shows that it really made sense =)
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
It is funny, that Elon Musk havent mentioned cryptocurrency in his tweets during last 1.5 months, and this topic is still alive. I think Elon Musk never had plans to create any cryptocurrency at all. He understands that it will took him a lot of money to spend on promotion, if he wants his crypto to achieve same level of success or popularity as SpaceX, Tesla and Neurolink. He also understands how shaky this investment will be, as cryptocurrency develops so fast and trends change so quickly, that his huge investment might turn into unprofitable short-term investment.
I also saw the news about the latest updates. Did you know that the latest Crypton 2.0 update has improved the mining process? And another update allows you to delegate cryptons to other users without losing control over them. I think it's very convenient
It will certainly help those people, who don't want to invest a starting mining capital. They can just borrow money from any user and give it back after they will mine their own coins. Sounds really great. Btw, have you mentioned that Crypton rate started to grow after its improvement to Crypton 2.0?
Activity: 419
Merit: 252
Crashgambler.io - Crash Gambling Guide
I believe musk dosent have any connection with those projects you listed. Anytime he mentions  names of any animal, lots of people will swing to action and create this token and start shining it under different tweets. Everyone knows how powerful Elon tweet is so they are just trying to profit from it.
We must not become paranoid. Is it because someone uses the words of Elon Musk to create meaningless meme coins, he can not say anything. We should just think carefully before buying a meme coin like Floki as it is very likely that its price will go down as quickly as it has risen.
All the coins work like that - they rise and fall all the time. Even Bitcoin is the same. It's better to think about the perspectives of the certain coin. I think that privacy coins are on top now. That's why I mine Crypton CRP now. It also has own no KYC decentralized exchange https://crp.is/ providing full anonymity to users.
We must not become paranoid. Is it because someone uses the words of Elon Musk to create meaningless meme coins, he can not say anything. We should just think carefully before buying a meme coin like Floki as it is very likely that its price will go down as quickly as it has risen.
All the coins work like that - they rise and fall all the time. Even Bitcoin is the same. It's better to think about the perspectives of the certain coin. I think that privacy coins are on top now. That's why I mine Crypton CRP now. It also has own no KYC decentralized exchange https://crp.is/ providing full anonymity to users.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
He have turned out to be a cryptocurrency market influencer. This happened once after the Shiba Inu market pumping. People will be always prepared to make some money out of the investment. Here Floki is created by someone realising the market push of Shiba. Though Musk created it accidentally, today Floki have gained good volume. If this has been created with some other name it could've never reached this position.

Nowadays creation of such coins have turned to be a common one. All that requires is a incident to back the creation and the developer to make regular update. The latest of this kind being the Will Smith Inu, which is created out of the Oscar incident.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
Binance #Smart World Global Token
I don't think this is something we just heard because he can always have an influence on the coins he wants to hold, as happened to dogekoin but finally the memekoin can't move to reach the highest number anymore, then Elon musk only made a momentary impact and this is like a plan by the team that issued the project, To invest long-term I think is very risky.
Your words sound like a great plan. Especially when it comes to working with new and little-known projects. Although, extra caution will not hurt even in the case of widely known and popular coins.
In continuation of my words, I can share the latest updates of Utopia p2p ecosystem: https://utopiap2p.medium.com/utopia-p2p-presents-its-new-spring-updates-a7e89975747c As mining was improved, the productivity of the whole ecosystem will improve and get faster.
Oh yeah. What do you think about the possibility of publishing videos and/or creating a video platform based on the project? Personally, this update is very impressive to me. It seems to me that users have been waiting for this for a long time.
Your words sound like a great plan. Especially when it comes to working with new and little-known projects. Although, extra caution will not hurt even in the case of widely known and popular coins.
In continuation of my words, I can share the latest updates of Utopia p2p ecosystem: https://utopiap2p.medium.com/utopia-p2p-presents-its-new-spring-updates-a7e89975747c As mining was improved, the productivity of the whole ecosystem will improve and get faster.
Shittoken won't follow global market price trends. Even if you use a token name associated with a character like Elon Musk, Elon's own words won't affect it. As long as a lot of fools fall into the trap, during that time the price will be pumped up to a target limit the initial holders of the tokens will dump it. Then the founder will come up with other identities bring up another shittoken, and so on.
Fully agree with you! There's no chance getting income from such coins. But some people simply know the right moment how to do that fast before the token will crash. Anyway, there won't be 100% success. The main step is to check the whole information about the project and its developers. If the project is alive for several years and has an active audience around the social media, it can be worth trying.
Shittoken won't follow global market price trends. Even if you use a token name associated with a character like Elon Musk, Elon's own words won't affect it. As long as a lot of fools fall into the trap, during that time the price will be pumped up to a target limit the initial holders of the tokens will dump it. Then the founder will come up with other identities bring up another shittoken, and so on.
Fully agree with you! There's no chance getting income from such coins. But some people simply know the right moment how to do that fast before the token will crash. Anyway, there won't be 100% success. The main step is to check the whole information about the project and its developers. If the project is alive for several years and has an active audience around the social media, it can be worth trying.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
it's not well known for now, floki musk coins, especially for now where bitcoin is still experiencing a bear trend,
Pages:
Jump to: