Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon Musk accidentally created a new cryptocurrency. WTF? - page 19. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 10
The founder of Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Musk, again stirred up the cryptocurrency market on Friday, leaving a seemingly harmless message about his new dog.

He said that he chose a nickname for his Shiba Inu puppy. His name will be Floki. In early May, Elon Musk first announced that he intends to take a Shiba Inu puppy. Then the cost of the Shiba Inu cryptocurrency increased by 68% in an hour.

After Friday's announcement by Musk, the Shiba Inu exchange rate increased by 26%, but later corrected. However, another thing is more interesting: 9 minutes after the appearance of Musk's post on Twitter, the Floki token was created on the decentralized Uniswap crypto exchange. Within an hour, its price increased by 795%, to $0.000000001100. As a result, the growth was about 3500%.

Do you think this is another attempt to influence the crypto market? Will the project be eco-friendly, because in the case of chia, everything was not so positive? There are already green projects on the market, for example, Crypton , for mining which only needs Internet access and a PC.

Is all the excitement around the project really a hype? Like chiahype and etc.?
Elon Musk realized that he could sell any shit to hamsters, because all of his statements somehow affected the value of certain cryptocurrencies. Although many are dissatisfied with his activities in the crypto world, but this does not prevent him from continuing to earn. He took out another bad token and made money from it. Will issue some more tokens and will also earn. The crowd learned nothing and continued to allow themselves to be undressed in monetary terms.
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
No matter what Elon does, it's not a giveaway Smiley And Utopia p2p started another bounty campaign today: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58005223 Everyone can get Crypton for free just participating in uTalk forum discussions. I really like such campaigns where you don't have to do lots of stuff in order to get a reward.
Isn't this fake? =)) I have never seen such actions before! The conditions look too simple, it should be noted. But, thank you, I will certainly read the terms in more detail.
Activity: 840
Merit: 4
This shows you how flaky and flimsy crypto is. Someone, maybe a popular character sneezes and tokens are popping up all over the place. I wont spend a dime on these meme coins
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com

The founder of Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Musk, again stirred up the cryptocurrency market on Friday, leaving a seemingly harmless message about his new dog.

He said that he chose a nickname for his Shiba Inu puppy. His name will be Floki. In early May, Elon Musk first announced that he intends to take a Shiba Inu puppy. Then the cost of the Shiba Inu cryptocurrency increased by 68% in an hour.

After Friday's announcement by Musk, the Shiba Inu exchange rate increased by 26%, but later corrected. However, another thing is more interesting: 9 minutes after the appearance of Musk's post on Twitter, the Floki token was created on the decentralized Uniswap crypto exchange. Within an hour, its price increased by 795%, to $0.000000001100. As a result, the growth was about 3500%.

Do you think this is another attempt to influence the crypto market? Will the project be eco-friendly, because in the case of chia, everything was not so positive? There are already green projects on the market, for example, Crypton , for mining which only needs Internet access and a PC.

Unlike the pattern that was done by Elen Musk at that time, the efforts made by people today are only based on greed, making some coins after that sell them during the hype, but they are not aware of the effects of these actions, while Elon Musk makes reasonable speculations , by making dogecoin become invaluable, although it is the same as taking advantage of the profits personally, but in general Elon Musk is more coordinated and benefits both parties, so what he does is more rational than this incident.
Is there any reason why Elon Musk has been quiet after the May dump?

There may not be anything wrong except that he is only taking his time and planning his next media stunt. Elon Musk likes to be talked about. He wants to stay in the minds of people. When you think he is losing publicity he comes back strong to look you in the face. Nevertheless I will like to see him keep quiet and disappear from public scene for a while and allow the coins he promoted in the past to grow on their own. Musk's tweets in the past have often resulted in pump and dump and that is not good for any coin and token.
Exactly! It doesn't cost anything for Elon to write a couple of tweets that can dramatically change the situation on the crypto market in the future. I don't think it's a very fair game.
Activity: 868
Merit: 12
Well, no one is certain if Elon own Floki Inu yet as the business mogul is yet to make an official announcement about it. But I think one way or the other, he somehow consisted in the project development.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Maybe he's busy with his businesses. Usually it's the media that makes it louder whenever he tweets something. But you can check for yourself about his profile and look at it if there's any related crypto tweets that he has made. That's what I've been doing before until I'm too tired of all of it and just stopped visiting his profile because there's no sense anymore and it's making myself look like a stalker that always check someone's post which I don't really usually do even if it's a popular person.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

Elon Musk started eyeing new meme coins, every coin he began to target was getting more expensive and even able to rise from its original position, many were shocked by the conditions that occurred due to Elon Musk's speculation, so many asked how far Elon Musk's role could affect the crypto market right now, I think this is a new attempt that he is making to influence the crypto market and targeting certain coins to be more valuable in the market.
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
www.fintropy.io

There may not be anything wrong except that he is only taking his time and planning his next media stunt. Elon Musk likes to be talked about. He wants to stay in the minds of people. When you think he is losing publicity he comes back strong to look you in the face. Nevertheless I will like to see him keep quiet and disappear from public scene for a while and allow the coins he promoted in the past to grow on their own. Musk's tweets in the past have often resulted in pump and dump and that is not good for any coin and token.

Elon Musk has greatly influenced the cryptocurrency market with his tweets. Many people in the market trusted his statements very much and this led them to lose their finances. But it should be noted that Musk is a person who sees prospects in the future and he invests in those projects that will be successful. It is worth listening to his opinion, but of course it is best to make a decision on your own regarding which coins to invest your capital in.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328

Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Elon Musk is well known to everyone connected with cryptocurrencies. Earlier this year, the entrepreneur and businessman won the title of the richest man in the world, surpassing Amazon founder Jeff Bezos with a total net worth of $209 billion. But you can't keep track of everything; maybe he's taking on too much, maybe not, time will tell
Source: https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1504_is-elon-musk-good-or-bad-for-crypto-a-unbiased-perspective
Activity: 916
He already posted a photo of Floki dog Smiley Maybe he's looking for another coin to promote, let's wait what will happen next)
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss
I don't think this is going to stop, Elon is having fun playing these mind games with people and it's funny actually that people are greedy enough to FOMO buying the crypto Elon telling them about indirectly.

I also don't think Elon can be blamed for it that if people are investing, Buying, Selling based on Elon's words that aren't financial advice but just pure messing around.

I think I would agreed on your statement about this statement dude. Because, nowadays it is easy to create token here in cryptocurrency actually, then once it is created, it is also easy to make an story and use other name that has a popular in the social media just like the name of Elon Musk where a lot of scammers used his name for their own self-interest, this is just a matter of real talk only.

But what's the reason for that? Not many will believe in something just because of the naming. Many will just laugh at it. While people are spending their time on something useless, Crypton already reached 31K active nodes! The number really impressed me as not all the top coins have similar index. Seems that project is gaining its popularity.
Wow. If I'm not mistaken, this is three times more than, for example, Bitcoin. The popularity of the project is really growing. We will wait for more good news.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
Elon musk has done nothing but manipulation for crypto money in my opinion. Doge support is not a problem at all. But in doing so, it caused many scam projects to be launched and caused serious losses to people. While trying to do useful things for cryptocurrency, it did too much damage. At this stage, he added wealth to his wealth thanks to crypto money. But while we think that we have actually won, we will realize that we have lost at a wide stage.
Too many losses have been done by Elon Musk in the crypto world, because Elon Musk turned out to be a greedy and selfish person. He does all
kinds of ways, even though these methods are detrimental to others in order to make money to be able to enrich himself. So I no longer believe
in projects related to Elon Musk, I'd better focus on investing in top altcoins. Which top altcoins are safer and more profitable for investment.
From the start I didn't believe in Elon Musk he really did everything he could to make a profit for himself,
we can see that a lot of people hate it and I think that's a natural thing,
That's right, it's better to focus on investing in coins that we like and potential coins

You're lucky from the start that you didn't trust Elon Musk, so you didn't fall victim to Elon Musk's manipulation. Because so many victims have
been harmed by Elon Musk, it is only natural that Elon Musk is hated by most of the crypto community. I didn't think negatively at first about
Elon Musk, I even initially hoped that Elon Musk would be one of the influencers who could provide proper education about the crypto world.
It turns out that the main goal is just to make money in all kinds of ways, and what hurts a lot of people is being harmed by Elon Musk's actions.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON
This is why I thought Elon Musk will end up like John McAfee, losing all of his friends and followers for good since I'm not sure he knew much about the difference between a decent project and a shit coin, and the man is simply here to make money, so have an open mind and be extremely cautious.

Yah i feel like elon has McAfee legacy which really want to make money from influencing crypto to the media and play the game with the people but elon has more power than McAfee.
But i think it's good for crypto space to have some people like this because his audience is from around the world and not only people who owns crypto, so it means he can convincing more people to invest in crypto which will bring good impact for crypto market.
As a experienced crypto investors, we should just analyze more before we invest so we won't got trapped by any influencer
Activity: 643
This is why I thought Elon Musk will end up like John McAfee, losing all of his friends and followers for good since I'm not sure he knew much about the difference between a decent project and a shit coin, and the man is simply here to make money, so have an open mind and be extremely cautious.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
I won't seat here and pretend that this guy is an influence on the crypto market,  but it might not be his doing but some shadow society leveraging whatever he says to their advantage.  For a person like Musk who is always talking I want to believe floki isn't his project but someone else's and trying to cash on these speculations.

Do you think this is another attempt to influence the crypto market?
His already an influence he doesn’t need to attempt anything....whatever he says people buy in into his rantings.

Will the project be eco-friendly, because in the case of chia, everything was not so positive? There are already green projects on the market, for example, Crypton , for mining which only needs Internet access and a PC.
All I know is that going green isn't cheap and it takes time to archive but along the way we all have to use sustainable energy sources.

No clue about chiahype
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Elon musk has done nothing but manipulation for crypto money in my opinion. Doge support is not a problem at all. But in doing so, it caused many scam projects to be launched and caused serious losses to people. While trying to do useful things for cryptocurrency, it did too much damage. At this stage, he added wealth to his wealth thanks to crypto money. But while we think that we have actually won, we will realize that we have lost at a wide stage.

Too many losses have been done by Elon Musk in the crypto world, because Elon Musk turned out to be a greedy and selfish person. He does all
kinds of ways, even though these methods are detrimental to others in order to make money to be able to enrich himself. So I no longer believe
in projects related to Elon Musk, I'd better focus on investing in top altcoins. Which top altcoins are safer and more profitable for investment.
From the start I didn't believe in Elon Musk he really did everything he could to make a profit for himself,
we can see that a lot of people hate it and I think that's a natural thing,
That's right, it's better to focus on investing in coins that we like and potential coins
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

Pages:
Jump to: