Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon Musk accidentally created a new cryptocurrency. WTF? - page 21. (Read 5129 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 5
But Elon Musk is not interested in UUSD from Utopia p2p, he is aggressively developing Shibanu like Dogecoin yesterday, even though if you look at the market potential, shibanu doesn't have a good opportunity at this time.

Elon Musk is trying to use his current influence to make shibanu better but I think the chances are very slim, I prefer the coins you mentioned over the current shibanu.

When the opportunity came, it seemed that Dai was better suited for now than shibanu, but that's Elon Musk, he tried new things that no one thought of, like when dogecoin wasn't an option back then, he chose it instead.

Seems like he promotes very small projects and picks him just randomly. That's why I mentioned other coins that are not very popular, but worth of attention. I think that stable and private coins are now of more interest as they provide more opportunities.
Hahah, perhaps soon we will see how users will mention Ilona on Twitter in order to draw their attention to the new stablecoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
I'm actually getting fed up with Tesla CEO Elon Musk. That's why I want to ask Musk to stop tweeting about Bitcoin, Dogecoin and other cryptocurrencies and focus more on developing electric cars that he runs to make the world of transportation more environmentally friendly.
I wonder why just an unreasonable tweet can have such a big impact on rocking cryptocurrencies. The reason is, due to Musk's actions, people are blind and even lose a lot of money.
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
I think this is not an attempt "to influence the crypto market", but some tricky person just created this token to sell it during hype. Elon Musk zero relationship to this Floki token.
I agree, Elon musk has no connection with the Floki token.
Maybe he really wanted to name his dog Floki and someone took advantage of that.
Yes, I personally also don't believe that the Floxi token is a coin meme created by ElonMusk. but if I'm not mistaken, that Shiba Inu is another meme coin creation by ElonMusk. apart from that I don't know if it's true or not. but there's no harm in trying to buy some Shiba Inu coins and throw them away when you make a profit.
Activity: 916
But Elon Musk is not interested in UUSD from Utopia p2p, he is aggressively developing Shibanu like Dogecoin yesterday, even though if you look at the market potential, shibanu doesn't have a good opportunity at this time.

Elon Musk is trying to use his current influence to make shibanu better but I think the chances are very slim, I prefer the coins you mentioned over the current shibanu.

When the opportunity came, it seemed that Dai was better suited for now than shibanu, but that's Elon Musk, he tried new things that no one thought of, like when dogecoin wasn't an option back then, he chose it instead.

Seems like he promotes very small projects and picks him just randomly. That's why I mentioned other coins that are not very popular, but worth of attention. I think that stable and private coins are now of more interest as they provide more opportunities.

I think that he has to mention projects like UUSD stablecoin from Utopia p2p. As when the coin can be used anonymously and it always have a stable price, like DAI, it's a new great opportunity for crypto enthusiasts.

You are right, many projects are more worthy, but the crypto community prefers not to have its own opinion, but to listen to the advice of other people.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
Even if the words of Elon Musk could be bought , I believe more that his actions were his personal intention to influence the crypto market and bitcoin in particular. Nevertheless, I agree that now is the time for new and more promising projects.
Everyone understands that false rumors are being spread in the elon musk market even if he created something new it would have no effect on crypto. Bitcoin no one can control if the amount invested in this currency is high the price will go up with the exception of elon musk's project, cryptocurrencies are the best investment.
There is a possibility that Elon Musk will use this again, considering that in the past he managed to make big profits on Dogecoin, Elon Musk's condition of shibanu began to be seen and used again, but I don't think this influence can fully run.

All hype projects are actually like chiahype, there are opportunities that seem to be exploited by anyone, this goes back to the basic formula, that investment is a pattern of seeking maximum profit, this can be exploited by Elon Musk and finally he is the largest and most famous investor in the crypto world .

I think that he has to mention projects like UUSD stablecoin from Utopia p2p. As when the coin can be used anonymously and it always have a stable price, like DAI, it's a new great opportunity for crypto enthusiasts.
I don't see that as an attempt to influence the crypto market, Elon says alot of things and all these scammers do is to create a token woth the name and sell the shitcoins to moonboys, I have seen this happen so many times, Elon will just make a tweet about something and then you will see a coin bearing that name pumping hard as hell, I don't think Elon will create any cryptocurrency of his own, its just those weak devs using whatever he thing he names as a name for their new meme shitcoin.
Hmm, maybe you're right, but does this mean that the crypto community is too easy to manipulate? I noticed that many crypto fanatics find the idea of quick earnings more attractive than more reliable and environmentally friendly projects like Crypton.
It is time for people to understand that Elon is manipulating the market and earning big money on this. So when he advertises any coins, it means that he has invested in it and now he wants to pump it. Elon Musk hasn't created any tokens, it is fake. He said that he wanted to develop this system and help Bitcoin to become more eco-friendly and widely-spreaded, but nothing about his own coins.
Great developing is manipulating the market with silly words? Smiley I'm sure he believes that it's funny. On the other hand, no one can blame him as he does what he wants, having all the possible money on him. Anyway, if I were him, I'd also promote some budding coins like Crypton to give a new life to it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 101
www.cd3d.app
It is time for people to understand that Elon is manipulating the market and earning big money on this. So when he advertises any coins, it means that he has invested in it and now he wants to pump it. Elon Musk hasn't created any tokens, it is fake. He said that he wanted to develop this system and help Bitcoin to become more eco-friendly and widely-spreaded, but nothing about his own coins.
Even if the words of Elon Musk could be bought , I believe more that his actions were his personal intention to influence the crypto market and bitcoin in particular. Nevertheless, I agree that now is the time for new and more promising projects.
From what I have observed so far from Elon his tweet and effect in crypto, I really do think that he is playing with the crypto market just like the politicians. If not that he is very rich I could have concluded that he is being paid to promote and make son certain tweets about some coins just like that of Shiba, doge after his tweet for both coin, the price pump within hours was really high.
Can you imagine how much should people pay to Elon in order to force him say something? It's impossible. At least because he doesn't need this money. Normal projects behave like Utopia p2p and run promo actions for miners with a good prize pool. It attracts new users and the amount of coin is rising. They better pay to participants then to someone for 1 day hype.
Even if he has nothing to do with this coin , how can we explain his failure with chia coin?I don't think he didn't realize that this coin is far from eco-friendly mining.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
I think this is not an attempt "to influence the crypto market", but some tricky person just created this token to sell it during hype. Elon Musk zero relationship to this Floki token.
I agree, Elon musk has no connection with the Floki token.
Maybe he really wanted to name his dog Floki and someone took advantage of that.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

This is a great example of how greedy people can be and how easily they can be tricked and controlled. This is so simple. Take what ever Elon says, create a token with same name and voila, you are locked and loaded for scam sale.
I agree with you that as with the previous meme craze, people are now using the power of influential people like Elon to hype a coin appearing from nowhere, regardless of the influencer approval or not. Meme's have always been driven by hype and unfortunately a lot of people believe in memes which is why these coins keep on giving ridiculous multipliers.

Despite the multiplication, there's no knowing which meme coin will perform and considering. there are so many can't let yourself spread out into meme coins (well, at least I hope you're not) just in the hope that maybe it will happen to your coin...
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
It's unbelievable how many people still believe in Elon Musk and his hype right now.
I unfollowed Elon Musk and decided not to believe anything he said.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 154
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
From what I have observed so far from Elon his tweet and effect in crypto, I really do think that he is playing with the crypto market just like the politicians. If not that he is very rich I could have concluded that he is being paid to promote and make son certain tweets about some coins just like that of Shiba, doge after his tweet for both coin, the price pump within hours was really high.
It's really great if you can run 50 bots on one PC at the same time because 50 mining is not a small amount and will get a lot of results if all of them can be successfully run on one PC.

Yes, it's possible. I've already ran 10 mining bots, for the beginning. But there is one rule - you have to use LCX or Docker for mining. On the whole, all the instructions are very detailed. I've posted it above.
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
Maybe this is a strategy from an Elon to start his manipulation again using other coins, but what I wonder why he chooses such a coin over the better coins in the crypto market, or maybe he just likes to create a sensation in the crypto market
Talkin about chia fans' hopes I think that These are all empty hopes. This coin will never be successful again. The wave of hype subsided and all the shortcomings came to the surface, which even more clearly emphasized the need for truly eco-friendly projects.

And you didn't tell anything about the promo I mentioned. I think it's something people were waiting for. As it's a free and good opportunity to get good money in addition to mined coins. And just imagine how much you could mine during 3 months, when you can run up to 50 mining bots from 1 PC!
Yes, you're right. The promo conditions are really impressive. I can also note the number of users taking part in this bounty. I think this indicates the growing popularity of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: