Pages:
Author

Topic: Elon Musk accidentally created a new cryptocurrency. WTF? - page 25. (Read 5145 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622
I doubt that. Elon is not on drugs. At least he is not promoting shady project for money, because he has enough Smiley

Yea he has enough money but McAfee wasn't poor too. Maybe Elon is not doing it for money but for sure he is playing with people and their lives ... If I was about to make a bet i would say that he is doing that to boost his ego.
To tickle his self-esteem at the expense of people who spend weeks researching the market, doing TA, and investing taking know risk, while 1 tweet made as a joke destroys their returns. He knows that ... he don't give a fuck. In the moment when real interest rates are in ATL since 1980 and people are desperate to find good investment - he is doing it even harder for them. People who stay out of him are affected by his tweets, poeple who fallow him are baited into shitcoins "He does things for society" Yea sure XD

Not promoting shady projects? What about cumrocket? CumRocket Cryptocurrency Erupts 350% After Elon Musk Tweet
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
I wonder if Elon will end like McAfee one day...

I doubt that. Elon is not on drugs. At least he is not promoting shady project for money, because he has enough Smiley
Elon Musk is simply different. He does things for society, and I dont remember McAfee doing the same.

Anyway, if this Floki token was really created by Elon, he would have used some kind of promotion of it, or have created a webpage for it as a minimum. But we see only a token, that perhaps, was created in a rush and there is nothing behind that.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622
I think this is not an attempt "to influence the crypto market", but some tricky person just created this token to sell it during hype. Elon Musk zero relationship to this Floki token.

This is a great example of how greedy people can be and how easily they can be tricked and controlled. This is so simple. Take what ever Elon says, create a token with same name and voila, you are locked and loaded for scam sale.

+1. Thats what we see right now. If it was Elon job he would create this token while ago and create some price action around it before tweet.
But its not that easy - create token, put it on uniswap and become milionere. You also need to have few MM$ in ETH to be able to create liquidity on uniswap big enought to not arouse suspicion. So its rich guys game.
I wonder if Elon will end like McAfee one day...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 49
Binance #Smart World Global Token

Elon Musk is making a good joke and then somebody (or maybe a group of people) follow through with the joke by launching a project named Floki just as what Elon would name his puppy. And Floki is making a good run. I am just wondering...whoa re the people making money out of this. I am sure that the next time Elon will be making a tweet, someone can come up with a project based on what he is tweeting. I think this is just another testament that the cryptocurrency industry is made up of 90% jokers.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
I think this is not an attempt "to influence the crypto market", but some tricky person just created this token to sell it during hype. Elon Musk zero relationship to this Floki token.

This is a great example of how greedy people can be and how easily they can be tricked and controlled. This is so simple. Take what ever Elon says, create a token with same name and voila, you are locked and loaded for scam sale.
Activity: 588
Merit: 5

The founder of Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Musk, again stirred up the cryptocurrency market on Friday, leaving a seemingly harmless message about his new dog.

He said that he chose a nickname for his Shiba Inu puppy. His name will be Floki. In early May, Elon Musk first announced that he intends to take a Shiba Inu puppy. Then the cost of the Shiba Inu cryptocurrency increased by 68% in an hour.

After Friday's announcement by Musk, the Shiba Inu exchange rate increased by 26%, but later corrected. However, another thing is more interesting: 9 minutes after the appearance of Musk's post on Twitter, the Floki token was created on the decentralized Uniswap crypto exchange. Within an hour, its price increased by 795%, to $0.000000001100. As a result, the growth was about 3500%.

Do you think this is another attempt to influence the crypto market? Will the project be eco-friendly, because in the case of chia, everything was not so positive? There are already green projects on the market, for example, Crypton , for mining which only needs Internet access and a PC.

Is all the excitement around the project really a hype? Like chiahype and etc.?
Pages:
Jump to: