Pages:
Author

Topic: EMBERCOIN [X13, POW/POS] - page 61. (Read 134191 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 09, 2017, 04:26:35 PM
why price is plumped to 0.00000001 and maybe become zero Huh
It can't become zero unless volume completely drains Roll Eyes Doesn't happen.
Can be Vs doge first
Activity: 97
October 09, 2017, 04:21:43 PM
I'm using version 1.1.4.0 but others are linking 1.1.3.0. Should I downgrade or just wait? I'm getting zero connections even with a ember.conf file added with list of nodes posted on previous page. I let it run while I was sleeping last night and zero progress has been made.

I am running wallet v1.1.4.0-gv1.1.4.0
I added bootstrap and ember.conf with addnodes from the ANN and NovaExchange, but still 0 connections after 12 hours.

Please advise
Activity: 80
October 09, 2017, 03:55:27 PM
From the important news channel on the Discord:

You may see conflicted stakes for large stakes right now.  This isn't because of a bad wallet; the majority of wallets need to be on the new version or else their staking could be rejected.  If you see reduced stakes in the block-chain it's people with the old wallet.  Majority rules with a wallet - the majority of wallets will make sure their rules are enforced.   This stops people from compiling their own wallet with their own rules and making off like a bandit.  So, when a few wallets come online and try to stake differently, the old wallets say no no, that won't do.  We need people to upgrade their wallets so this can work itself out shortly as people upgrade.  Conflicted stakes still do NOT reset your stake and your wallet will continue staking until you get a proper reward.  So get out there and tell every EMBer 'It is time to UPGRADE!'

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
October 09, 2017, 03:39:25 PM
It can't become zero unless volume completely drains Roll Eyes Doesn't happen.
rev
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 09, 2017, 03:10:36 PM
I'm using version 1.1.4.0 but others are linking 1.1.3.0. Should I downgrade or just wait? I'm getting zero connections even with a ember.conf file added with list of nodes posted on previous page. I let it run while I was sleeping last night and zero progress has been made.

-edit-

Seems to have finally started working for me after 16 hours of waiting. Just have to be very patient I guess.
Activity: 288
October 09, 2017, 11:16:46 AM
Has anyone had issues with the new wallet where it stakes but doesn't get accepted after a couple of confirms, this has never happened with ember before.
Activity: 80
October 09, 2017, 10:05:15 AM

Have you had any luck with the staking pools?

Edit:  Moved my text out of quote bracket

I had my coins in coinsmarkets during the bug period, but it was almos not worth it, with 3 million coins I was getting around 20k/50k stake. I think is only worth doing if you have less than 1 million coins.

About the price, 2 things, one of the biggest problems was/is hyperinflation, the other one was the bug, as soon as people stop getting rewards they sold the coins. I don't think price is ever come back to 15sats, but hopefully after the burn on Nov 1st we can get up to a steady 5-8 sat range.
Activity: 686
Merit: 180
October 09, 2017, 07:58:45 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
October 09, 2017, 07:35:17 AM
4 MILLIONS EMB IN POS WALLET SINCE SEPTEMBER 18 AND STILL NO REWARDS  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Embarrassed

You are super overweight bro. Sorry man. It happened to me multiple times too... Reset your stake (just create a new receive address and send your coins to there and wait 10 hours for them to mature again). They fixed the bug now and it shouldn't happen anymore hopefully!

I just reset my stakes and recombined everything into 1 big stake because the bug is fixed. Yay.

thank you very much bro. just did it!

No problem, make sure you get the new wallet tomorrow.

or just join some stake pool

Have you had any luck with the staking pools?

Edit:  Moved my text out of quote bracket
Activity: 347
CMC Community
October 09, 2017, 07:11:49 AM
Any mention on how many coins will be burned 11/01?
Activity: 94
B3 Team Member
October 09, 2017, 04:57:19 AM
People often complain about things and this is one team where a lot of people said lot of things but then they stood strong and faced all the obstacles. The team is communicative and has active Dev on board who strives hard to get things done. For people who are looking for some good stake, I would recommend to get on $EMB.

Thank you EMB team. You guys are amazing.

Agreed, EMB team is doing a great job!
Activity: 868
October 09, 2017, 04:55:54 AM
People often complain about things and this is one team where a lot of people said lot of things but then they stood strong and faced all the obstacles. The team is communicative and has active Dev on board who strives hard to get things done. For people who are looking for some good stake, I would recommend to get on $EMB.

Thank you EMB team. You guys are amazing.
Activity: 94
B3 Team Member
October 09, 2017, 04:15:50 AM
Wallet won't sync! Help!

I had the same problem, so I decided to stake my EMB coins in a pool.  Pool is coinsmarkets.com/?ref=86621

I think they are one of the largest EMB coin pools around, and it's an exchange so you can always sell your stakes whenever you want.  I never had an issue getting stakes, or withdrawing my coins.  
Activity: 182
October 09, 2017, 02:27:45 AM
several errors under windows XP with this wallet
what are OS requirements?
Activity: 57
October 09, 2017, 01:14:18 AM
4 MILLIONS EMB IN POS WALLET SINCE SEPTEMBER 18 AND STILL NO REWARDS  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Embarrassed

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/3480/5AKa2u.png

You are super overweight bro. Sorry man. It happened to me multiple times too... Reset your stake (just create a new receive address and send your coins to there and wait 10 hours for them to mature again). They fixed the bug now and it shouldn't happen anymore hopefully!

I just reset my stakes and recombined everything into 1 big stake because the bug is fixed. Yay.

thank you very much bro. just did it!

No problem, make sure you get the new wallet tomorrow.
or just join some stake pool
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
October 08, 2017, 10:17:22 PM
Activity: 4
October 08, 2017, 07:14:21 PM
where will new wallet be released ?
Activity: 394
i like Phore
October 08, 2017, 11:06:07 AM
btw, i cannot linux wallet from source code.
anyone can compile it?
i got some errors in bitcoind.cpp, net.cpp (argv0 is not declared, WSAECONNRESET is not declared)
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
October 08, 2017, 08:32:19 AM
4 MILLIONS EMB IN POS WALLET SINCE SEPTEMBER 18 AND STILL NO REWARDS  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Embarrassed

Are you two actually serious??? You shouldn't be resetting or you will lose money....the fix will give you the correct reward if you don't reset..
Pages:
Jump to: