Pages:
Author

Topic: EMBERCOIN [X13, POW/POS] - page 62. (Read 134191 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 05:46:40 AM
similar here, first stake arrived in two days and now nothing for five days.... ;/
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 04:44:40 AM
Hello! No reward comes five days have already passed. What's wrong?

the purse was synchronized first on the computer, then transferred it to the virtual server.
Activity: 92
October 08, 2017, 04:25:04 AM
Hello! No reward comes five days have already passed. What's wrong?

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 03:49:49 AM
Wallet won't sync! Help!

read my post at page 37
Activity: 53
October 07, 2017, 11:28:58 PM
Wallet won't sync! Help!
Activity: 140
October 07, 2017, 10:35:49 PM
4 MILLIONS EMB IN POS WALLET SINCE SEPTEMBER 18 AND STILL NO REWARDS  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Embarrassed

You are super overweight bro. Sorry man. It happened to me multiple times too... Reset your stake (just create a new receive address and send your coins to there and wait 10 hours for them to mature again). They fixed the bug now and it shouldn't happen anymore hopefully!

I just reset my stakes and recombined everything into 1 big stake because the bug is fixed. Yay.

thank you very much bro. just did it!

No problem, make sure you get the new wallet tomorrow.
Activity: 6
October 07, 2017, 10:32:47 PM
4 MILLIONS EMB IN POS WALLET SINCE SEPTEMBER 18 AND STILL NO REWARDS  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Embarrassed

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/3480/5AKa2u.png

You are super overweight bro. Sorry man. It happened to me multiple times too... Reset your stake (just create a new receive address and send your coins to there and wait 10 hours for them to mature again). They fixed the bug now and it shouldn't happen anymore hopefully!

I just reset my stakes and recombined everything into 1 big stake because the bug is fixed. Yay.

thank you very much bro. just did it!
October 07, 2017, 08:46:37 PM
Oh, so dev will soft fork to EMB chain...

This is my thought, and holding in the latest wallet will get a 1:1 switch to the new chain... and the old chain will be taken off exchanges, thus burning all the coins there.

Only way I can think of them doing it.
October 07, 2017, 08:45:44 PM

Activity: 6
October 07, 2017, 08:23:06 PM

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/3480/5AKa2u.png
Activity: 394
i like Phore
October 07, 2017, 07:18:27 PM
Oh, so dev will soft fork to EMB chain...
October 07, 2017, 06:44:43 PM
A few updates from the Discord channel:

- BUG HAS BEEN FIXED
- NEW WALLET COMING OUT TOMORROW (SUNDAY 11TH).
You can check the countdown here https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/317254/new-embercoin-wallet-launch

The rewards will reduce from 7200% to 720% on Nov 1st through Nov 3rd.  Currently, the code does not take into consideration how long you've been staking when the reward reduces, so if you were staking from Oct 20th and got your reward on Nov 5th, you would get 720%, not 7200% up to Nov 1st and 720% after that. However, the devs want to give a "fair" reward for staking across Nov 1st and are hoping to find a way with math to get it done.

Also coins in the old wallets will be burn on Nov 1st.

how you burn coins in old wallet? the coins in blockchain dont know whether u use old qt or new qt, all it matters is address and priv key. old qt and new qt has nothing to do with its blockchain

your coin is in the blockchain encrypted with priv key, your qt client is only used to broadcast tx (send), monitor coin balance fetched from the blockchain and stake new coins

you cant burn someone else coin in old qt because qt dont hold any coins!

I second this as well. Not sure how the devs can do that without simply forking the network... but that still doesn't technically "burn" the coins.
October 07, 2017, 04:32:09 PM

- BUG HAS BEEN FIXED
You can check the countdown here https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/317254/new-embercoin-wallet-launch

The rewards will reduce from 7200% to 720% on Nov 1st through Nov 3rd.  Currently, the code does not take into consideration how long you've been staking when the reward reduces, so if you were staking from Oct 20th and got your reward on Nov 5th, you would get 720%, not 7200% up to Nov 1st and 720% after that. However, the devs want to give a "fair" reward for staking across Nov 1st and are hoping to find a way with math to get it done.

how you burn coins in old wallet? the coins in blockchain dont know whether u use old qt or new qt, all it matters is address and priv key. old qt and new qt has nothing to do with its blockchain

your coin is in the blockchain encrypted with priv key, your qt client is only used to broadcast tx (send), monitor coin balance fetched from the blockchain and stake new coins

you cant burn someone else coin in old qt because qt dont hold any coins!
Activity: 80
October 07, 2017, 02:55:33 PM

- BUG HAS BEEN FIXED

October 07, 2017, 01:56:52 PM
I want to report my experience here with Embercoin. Not trying to bash, but I have had a very frustrating time, and I am wondering if I am not the only one.

- 09/02/17 - I originally bought 5,080,000 Ember @ 4 Satoshi - started staking.

- 09/08/17 - Received my first stake reward of 6,840,000 - WOO! The price was like 7 Satoshi. Feeling great! Feeling like "I can't lose!" - Tipped JT42 the support guy from Discord 100K ember because he helped me a lot!

- 09/09/17 - I took that stake reward, and my friend bought 4million ember, and we combined it all together into 1 big stake of 15.8 million - Started Staking again. I was told anything under 20 million inputs, should be safe, as the 38.81m bug had JUST been discovered. So I thought 15.8M, I'm good! Wrong.

- 09/14/17 - Still no reward. Under the impression I'd receive the reward a lot faster with nearly 16m coins compared to 5m. I go to discord. I'm told I have hit the 38.81 bug, and to break my stakes back down into 2 or 3 inputs of about 7m each. So I do that. And wait patiently.

- 09/20/17 - Still no reward. 7x6 = 42... My inputs were overweight, Again. I sell off 5.9m coins at this point to recover most of my investment as the price is now 3 or 4 Sats. I go back into the discord. I express my frustrations to the devs. I was belittled and listed as a "Silly Fudder" for pointing out a major flaw that is causing people to mass sell and which was a big reason - I felt - the price was free falling From 10 sats all the way down to nearly 1 Sat as of today. I eventually get banned because I get heated in the conversation and say some probably not so nice things - lol. I was frustrated!

- 09/20/17 - I decide to break up my existing coins into 1 mil inputs. Been staking that ever since, and still no reward on any, but I do expect the rewards to take longer with 1m inputs.... Hopefully not 38.81 days! Lol.

All in all, I was extremely excited about this project, and it has turned into complete and utter frustration and lack of confidence in the developers. The way they handled the discord situation, was pathetic. They crumbled and fell back on their pathetic "Silly-Fudders" moniker, and eventually just banned me from the discord all together.

I'm not coming here to bash this coin. I believe, if they fix the bug, this could and would be a very solid project. But I am also of the belief that the "bug" was by design. They will claim it was existing from the previous dev, which is true, but they could very easily have seen that bug in place, and felt it would be a good way to reduce the ridiculous inflation 7200% APR would cause. I doubt it will be fixed before November 1st. I could be wrong though!

Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

- 09/28/2017 - Received a stake reward of 1,854,171 Ember Smiley

- 10/07/2017 - Received a stake reward of 4,869,705 Ember Smiley
Activity: 70
October 07, 2017, 04:44:59 AM
any social media bounty in the future
October 07, 2017, 03:28:09 AM
How to fix wallet syncing issues

1. download bootstrap https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4PPmqI-4mwSVjJLU1UxRGtwaXM
2. copy them to C:\Users\Administrator (your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\Ember
3. manually add nodes from http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/EMB/nodes.php to ember wallet console debug
4. if wallet restart need to re-add nodes into console again
5. staking!

If this works do not hesitate to donate some emb too! Wallet : eKzNRDc5zT69MXB5MzX6kuxZvGn4abpSKk

Activity: 71
October 07, 2017, 02:17:51 AM
From Discord chat: We are on track for a Sunday release of the wallet - exact time not pinned down yet, but stay tuned.  The devs have confirmed, for those in the bugged area of the stake weight (such as between 38.81 mil and 77.62 mil), running the new wallet when it's released will allow those coins to stake at the normal 7200% rate.  From Discord chat: In the next couple of days, if you're noticing your coins are approaching 77.62 mil, you may want to consider locking or closing your wallet to avoid getting a reduced return until you can run the new wallet.  You can check your stake weight with the stake weight calculator pinned in #faqs .
Activity: 347
CMC Community
October 06, 2017, 11:00:26 AM
Hyperinflation exponentially increases network weight.
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/EMB/richlist.php
You just can't print money at that rate. This pyramid scheme only works out if you got millions of coins at single digit sats at least a month ago and have been staking like mad since then. What do you think who's gonna buy those billions of coins which only exist for the purpose of creating even more coins?
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
October 06, 2017, 09:00:10 AM
what is wrong with this coin?
i stake 17 500 000 for 10 days and no reward?
any one have same issue?
Pages:
Jump to: