Author

Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined - page 115. (Read 393674 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 250
@MessyCoin:
Here is my address:
ESR1337QGd3iciGdMdsKznZ1mkMSVt3bFQ

Thank you in advance.

Sent Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
@MessyCoin:
Here is my address:
ESR1337QGd3iciGdMdsKznZ1mkMSVt3bFQ

Thank you in advance.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I come China, wallet can not download, please kindly send a purse to my E-mail:[email protected], thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
i solo mining for more than 8 hours with 150GH but no luck!
maybe i should try pool mining

i tried pool mining and i couldnt get even 1 share...
Activity: 226
i solo mining for more than 8 hours with 150GH but no luck!
maybe i should try pool mining
I usually use getpeerinfo to find out approx how high the blockchain is while syncing via the CLI/RPC interface.

./emercoind getpeerinfo
error: {"code":-32601,"message":"Method not found"}

Sad

Anyone know another way to do this?  ( without starting the GUI )

Or anyway, what is the current height?

The GUI doesn't have a console/debug either and this is something I wish the OP would address!

Best place to confirm current block seems to be at http://emercoin.com/stats
Activity: 168
Designer & Developer
I am mining this no problem! Working good so far...I hope you add checkpoints and keep the coin going!
Activity: 321
I usually use getpeerinfo to find out approx how high the blockchain is while syncing via the CLI/RPC interface.

./emercoind getpeerinfo
error: {"code":-32601,"message":"Method not found"}

Sad

Anyone know another way to do this?  ( without starting the GUI )

Or anyway, what is the current height?
I was lucky to mine some blocks - I'll give away some EmerCoin to the next 10 addresses posted in this thread.
thank you man

btw im solo mining cgminer with --scrypt. didn't get any rejects or accepts yet but can listen to new blocks on net and diff adjustments. am i doing it wrong?

its a sha256 coin so correct me if i am wrong but scrypt wont work. but i also get exackly the same. i suppose that the other miners are so fast that they solve the block before even we manage to get it or something like that...

Yep, Scrypt won't work as this is a SHA256 coin.

Blocks are being generated much more slowly now, so all miners should get a chance but it would take an ASIC to have a good chance of finding blocks. Difficulty is well over 1000.
legendary
getmonero.org
I was lucky to mine some blocks - I'll give away some EmerCoin to the next 10 addresses posted in this thread.
thank you man

btw im solo mining cgminer with --scrypt. didn't get any rejects or accepts yet but can listen to new blocks on net and diff adjustments. am i doing it wrong?

its a sha256 coin so correct me if i am wrong but scrypt wont work. but i also get exackly the same. i suppose that the other miners are so fast that they solve the block before even we manage to get it or something like that...
Activity: 112
thank you man

legendary
getmonero.org
Wow i managed to start soloming!

well for once i again used -server when i run from cmd the qt file but i believe that the problem solved because i saved the .conf file as ANSI and not UTC-8 . now you may think this is retarded but after many tries i have reasons to believe that this may create problems...

lets see if i manage to compete with asics Tongue
legendary
getmonero.org

Btw i am trying to mine at the pool but i get no 0 hashrate after 1 hour and a half...

How can i try to solomine?

Not sure. I simply put the following in my emercoin.conf and pointed my cgminer (Sha-256) at 127.0.0.1:8100

Code:
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=*username*
rpcpassword=*password*
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8100
port=8101

addnode=pool.emercoin.com
addnode=emercoin.com

Don't know if those addnodes were a help at all or not.

Everytime i try to solomine with every damn coin cgminer wont find the server which is me obviously. now only once i managed to make it start by using -server or something like that when opening the qt but again i have the same problem... for some reason my qt isnt acting as a server...
EMkWb4jC72Y4MMxYVxDfVxkjR4WqyNxbSp

thank you Smiley

Btw i am trying to mine at the pool but i get no 0 hashrate after 1 hour and a half...

Not sure. I simply put the following in my emercoin.conf and pointed my cgminer (Sha-256) at 127.0.0.1:8100

Code:
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=*username*
rpcpassword=*password*
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8100
port=8101

addnode=pool.emercoin.com
addnode=emercoin.com

Don't know if those addnodes were a help at all or not.
EdULHkAaf8t8dgqm66ZCMfBcztrxKgP9GD

thanks
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
i also want some coins! Thanks!

ERYE8GjXQbDdm5PkPeP4nuAE7Uwq8WvbrM
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
EMmC9YjrDTsAqpFpnrCG7wQXaUyeYp2J1C

thanks in advance
Activity: 490

EHcDXuoWQKWq3UToB1CsD4afLKKNA8FjyQ

No blocks so far on my end Sad Thanks
legendary
getmonero.org
ESkVYE3TJAPQxUvXvsakq1C7RTrP5vie2b Can someone send a few to play around?

Sent you some, please let me know if you get them Smiley

Thanks! I received Smiley

Jump to: