Pages:
Author

Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined - page 35. (Read 393776 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
legendary
legendary
Emercoin PoW difficulty just exceeded the difficulty of mining Bitcoin, hitting an astounding 902 Billion!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
How I tired from this idiots

Me too. You'd think they would jump at the chance to prove me wrong, but no. Their silence is an admission of guilt.
I think he talk about you  Grin Grin
legendary
Emercoin weekly digest #30. Some good reading included. Check it out!

https://medium.com/@emer.tech/emercoin-weekly-digest-30-1c7305db0843?
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

Me too. You'd think they would jump at the chance to prove me wrong, but no. Their silence is an admission of guilt.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
You two want us to wait outside?  Give you some alone time?

SmileySmileySmiley

Love to, but not with this BS trust abuser.  I'm still trying to get a 1:1 with the Hashcoins scammers here live on skype actually. If Oleg & Eugene suddenly discover they got the courage to do it, I'll offer you & your mates free tickets! SmileySmiley

Seems they must have missed my PM's though - so I'll ask again:

@Oleg & Eugene: It would give me great pleasure to talk with you both live on skype to discuss your involvement with Hashcoins, Polybius & other ICO scams you are involved with. Feel free to PM me with a date that is suitable to yourselves - as your dogsbody/mouthpiece craslovell seems to have lost his bottle after I accepted & raised his offer. Look forward to chatting with you both soon.
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz

I'm not Oleg. He made that pretty clear if you remember correctly.

OK....log out, change your hat, log in using Olegs name & let's chat about your Hashcoins alts & their/your scams eh?

I'll wait.

You two want us to wait outside?  Give you some alone time?  Or, maybe try the PM button.  It's magical.  Who knows what could come of some 1:1 lol
@blurryeyed

I didn't request he neg you, I presented him evidence and he made his own choice.

I told you I will video chat you live for all to see. They won't. You aren't worth their time. Your arguments and attacks are becoming more personal. Signs of a lost battle. So one final time, I said I would video chat with you. If you don't want that, don't waste everyone's time by posting here because you will be ignored.

Evidence? SmileySmileySmiley

Mouthpiece. Grow some balls & get Oleg & Eugene set up online - let's do this. If you don't, it's because they/you are shit-scared that your Hashcoins/Polybius scams will be exposed to all, simple as that. They have the chance to prove me wrong live on the web - how can they possibly refuse such an opportunity?

@Oleg & Eugene: It would give me great pleasure to talk with you both live on skype to discuss your involvement with Hashcoins, Polybius & other ICO scams you are involved with. Feel free to PM me with a date that is suitable to yourselves - as your dogsbody/mouthpiece craslovell seems to have lost his bottle after I accepted & raised his offer. Look forward to chatting with you both soon.

I'll PM them too, just in case they miss it, or you forget to tell them........Smiley

Run along. Fetch.
legendary
@blurryeyed

I didn't request he neg you, I presented him evidence and he made his own choice.

I told you I will video chat you live for all to see. They won't. You aren't worth their time. Your arguments and attacks are becoming more personal. Signs of a lost battle. So one final time, I said I would video chat with you. If you don't want that, don't waste everyone's time by posting here because you will be ignored.
Why else do you have all those neg marks on Dogie, what's your gripe with him?

Idiot.

I have no idea wtf you are talking about.
I've not neg marked him at all.
I have no idea who he is.
I don't care who he is.
I have no gripe with him.
I read his feedback & clicked ignore.

Thats it.

You get it? Are you done? Good.

Now, run along & get me Oleg & Eugene online - there's a good dog.

Or have you changed your mind about this streaming thing? Cos I'm all in.

You said I was Oleg, so let's video chat, just you and I. If you can read, you can re-read my words and see that's what I said. Oleg and Eugene will not waste their time with you. They're busy making Emercoin better which is why Oleg came on here once just to tell you to eat your own words.

Dogie has you neg'ed now. I think I've done enough. So unless you want to speak face to face via video chat, the rest of your replies will be ignored.

Oh noes - a neg rep, what am I gonna do now? SmileySmileySmiley

Getting someone neg-rep'd by request is against forum rules btw.

Mouthpiece. Grow some balls & get Oleg & Eugene set up online - let's do this. If you don't, it's because they/you are shit-scared that your Hashcoins/Polybius scams will be exposed to all, simple as that. They have the chance to prove me wrong live on the web - how can they possibly refuse such an opportunity?

Run along. Fetch.
legendary

Idiot.

I don't care who he is.

Thats it.

You said I was Oleg, so let's video chat, just you and I. If you can read, you can re-read my words and see that's what I said. Oleg and Eugene will not waste their time with you. They're busy making Emercoin better which is why Oleg came on here once just to tell you to eat your own words.

Dogie has you neg'ed now. I think I've done enough. So unless you want to speak face to face via video chat, the rest of your replies will be ignored.

Idiot.

I don't care who he is.

Thats it.

legendary
You forgot to log in as Oleg.......hurry up!

Here's a challenge for you - video chat me via Skype which we will stream to the entire crypto community. We can even schedule a time in the future to make sure plenty of users show up.

I'm not interested in talking to Olegs mouthpiece. I'd love to talk with Oleg & Eugene though, but they seem reluctant to answer me - they are the people I want to address - not you. You're nobody.

Set that up instead. That'll be fun.

The fact that you even checked Dogies thread implies your guilt. Your name was mentioned but there's no way you would have seen it unless you searched your own account name under scam accusations. You are most definitely an alt of IconFirm and a renowned troll who is not even supposed to be using this forum.

Did it not occur to you that I found it by looking up your post history?

Idiot.

Run along now & get me Oleg & Eugene online - there's a good dog.

Pretty sure you found it because you're guilty. Why else do you have all those neg marks on Dogie, what's your gripe with him? Your argument is weak. Nobody likes your fudding and you're universally despised and equally irrelevant on this forum Mathew.

Wait... I thought I was Oleg? Isn't that what you said 100 times?

Here's a challenge for you - video chat me via Skype which we will stream to the entire crypto community. We can even schedule a time in the future to make sure plenty of users show up.

I'm not interested in talking to Olegs mouthpiece. I'd love to talk with Oleg & Eugene though, but they seem reluctant to answer me - they are the people I want to address - not you. You're nobody.

Set that up instead. That'll be fun.

The fact that you even checked Dogies thread implies your guilt. Your name was mentioned but there's no way you would have seen it unless you searched your own account name under scam accusations. You are most definitely an alt of IconFirm and a renowned troll who is not even supposed to be using this forum.

Did it not occur to you that I found it by looking up your post history?

Idiot.

Run along now & get me Oleg & Eugene online - there's a good dog.
legendary

Your argument is falling apart and you continue to beat a dead horse only because you get a response each time.

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

go away, we are tired of you
Pages:
Jump to: