Pages:
Author

Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined - page 37. (Read 393776 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
Where can I download the old wallet?

You can download from the my personal archive: http://olegh.ftp.sh/emercoin-0.3.7-windows.7z

01:00:49

Error adding key to wallet (code -4)

When I use the newest wallet to import my private key, it says that it is invalid private key encoding, when I use the 3.7 I get that error how can I add coins to my wallet from a private key it should not be this hard

it seems that the 0.3.7 wallet gets stuck on 219838 block or 106 days ago,

can someone walk me through replacing the blockchain info on the old wallet (which wont sync) with the newer one? or vise versa
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
Lets I clarify something:

1. craslovell is not Oleg. @blurryeyed lies.

2. I am Oleg.

3. I am CTO of Emercoin project.

4. I do not work for Hashcoins or Polybius, not board member of those companies, and do not have any influence to those businesses.
I am not responsible for their businesses success or failure.

5. For Hashcoins, Polybius, Chronobank, etc - I am adviser, and just suggesting some technological solutions for those businesses,
how to use Emercoin blockchain for their applications.

6. Hashcoins OU is member of Emercoin Consortium http://blocktribune.com/emercoin-form-new-blockchain-consortium/,
and pioneer in usage of Emer technologies in their business. I know, they uses emcssl and emcssh to efficiently manage their data centers.

7. This topic - to discuss about Emercoin. Not Polybius, Hashcoin, Microsoft, Redhat, Deloitte, I-teco or other companies, which uses Emer technologies.

8. If you do not like Emercoin - please sell out your EMC holdings, the price these days near the historical maximum.

9. If you do not like me own - kill yourself. I won't reform!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
@blurryeyed

Emercoin.com/team

How dense can you be, honestly?

It's neither constructive nor a part of my duties to argue with conspiracy theorists like you. You can go back to talking to yourself now.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
@blurryeyed

I'm not Oleg. I wouldn't trust a word you say. For anyone reading this blurryeyed user's ramblings, you can clearly see he is paranoid/delusional.

A quick look at the Emercoin website and you would realize you're wrong... Use some common sense.

You're Oleg alright. Anyway, that's not an answer. Did you forget the question?

Let me remind you:

So will you remove the Hashcoins links or not?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

I mean, it's surely in Emercoins interest to do so - who would trust a coin that endorses a proven scam company? Why would you even do that?

......go on, you can do it  Wink
legendary
@blurryeyed

I'm not Oleg. I wouldn't trust a word you say. For anyone reading this blurryeyed user's ramblings, you can clearly see he is paranoid/delusional.

A quick look at the Emercoin website and you would realize you're wrong... Use some common sense.
@blurryeyed (IconFirm)

It's called a universal don't feed the trolls policy. You can take all of your sock puppet accounts away from here now because you're not going to get what you're looking for.

Oleg's mouthpiece again? He logs off & you log on? That's funny.

You're still confusing me for someone else..... Roll Eyes

So anyone who asks a simple question that you don't like or can't answer is classed as a troll?  If more than one person asks questions you don't like or can't answer then they're immediately classed as the same person?  If you want the questions to stop you should just answer them. That's what a forum is for.

If you have a silly "universal don't feed the trolls policy", why are you breaking it?  Stop posting stupid replies on behalf of others & answer the simple questions, or don't post at all.

Your posting behavior and tendencies along with the very finite amount of threads you post in make it pretty clear who you are. I let dogie know to add this account to your running list. You may actually be in the top 10 most despised trolls in the history of this forum. Bravo! Reach for the stars buddy.

I really don't care what you think or do Oleg.

Just answer the question. Pretty please?

If you can't, just say so. Then I'll know.
legendary
@blurryeyed (IconFirm)

It's called a universal don't feed the trolls policy. You can take all of your sock puppet accounts away from here now because you're not going to get what you're looking for.

So anyone who asks a simple question that you don't like or can't answer is classed as a troll?  If more than one person asks questions you don't like or can't answer then they're immediately classed as the same person?  If you want the questions to stop you should just answer them. That's what a forum is for.

If you have a silly "universal don't feed the trolls policy", why are you breaking it?  Stop posting stupid replies on behalf of others & answer the simple questions, or don't post at all.

Your posting behavior and tendencies along with the very finite amount of threads you post in make it pretty clear who you are. I let dogie know to add this account to your running list. You may actually be in the top 10 most despised trolls in the history of this forum. Bravo! Reach for the stars buddy.
@blurryeyed (IconFirm)

legendary
@blurryeyed (IconFirm)

**Oleg online**

How about you Oleg - care to answer?

Emercoin and Polybius are NOT the same organization.

You can assure everyone that this is the case by removing the Hashcoins scammers link from your website. After all, linking to & promoting proven scammers like them on your website is bound to create suspicion - don't you think?

No comment?

Well, seeing as Eugene Shumilov - Founder and CEO of Emercoin - has been so busy promoting Polybius & Hashcoins on medium lately:

https://medium.com/@emer.tech/polybius-bank-the-biggest-story-of-the-year-in-the-cryptocurrency-realm-634c9b1db57

..I can't say I'm surprised you can't (or won't) answer.

So it's true that Emercoin & Hashcoins/Polybius are the same team then.

Thanks for clarifying.

**Oleg logs off**

Amazing. Not a single answer from a single member of the Emercoin/Hashcoins/Polybius team either here or on medium, but they have no problem posting to advertise themselves.....

Guilty.
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
importprivkey problem happening, because of Java-script in the online walletgenerator based on the old EC library, and library in the new
bitcoin core is more strict. Thus, some keys, generated online, can be rejected with a new wallet.

Since new library is more secure, and standard for Bitcoin, we will continue to use a new one. If needed, lets online generator updates their code.

Currently, as tentative solution, I can suggest you two ways:

1. After generation, try to import this key into an empty wallet. If successful, you can delete a wallet, and send EMCs to the address without problems.
2. If you already got some EMCs on the account - use old wallet version, i.e. 0.3.7, import key as Fixx suggested, and thereafter copy wallet.dat to new client.

Where can I download the old wallet?
Activity: 448
Merit: 252

I mean, it's surely in Emercoins interest to do so - who would trust a coin that endorses a proven scam company? Why would you even do that?

Thanks for the invite, but here is fine.

@blurry - forget it. As I've said before on this thread:

I never got a straight answer from anyone here.

The best option is to ask the questions then supply the answers for them. They'll still ignore you, but at least everyone else here will get a straight answer.  If you can translate Russian (Google?) then the below link will answer all your questions about the Emercoin/Hashcoins/Polybius connection/scam - & a whole lot more!

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:GZzOZ5WSs9AJ:https://bitnovosti.com/2017/05/29/radi-bitcoyna-ostanovite-eto/%2Bradi-bitcoyna-ostanovite-eto&newwindow=1&gbv=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

BTW, You'll notice it's a cached version - someone obviously wanted it deleted.......too much detail maybe? Smiley

Craslovell?
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

The best option is to ask the questions then supply the answers for them. They'll still ignore you, but at least everyone else here will get a straight answer.  If you can translate Russian (Google?) then the below link will answer all your questions about the Emercoin/Hashcoins/Polybius connection/scam - & a whole lot more!

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:GZzOZ5WSs9AJ:https://bitnovosti.com/2017/05/29/radi-bitcoyna-ostanovite-eto/%2Bradi-bitcoyna-ostanovite-eto&newwindow=1&gbv=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

BTW, You'll notice it's a cached version - someone obviously wanted it deleted.......too much detail maybe? Smiley

go away please, we tired from you
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

legendary
Thank you for clarifying that you're an alt account of IconFirm.

You're confusing me for someone else I'm afraid..

Back on topic - prove what you say by removing the Hashcoins scammer links from your site.

Simple.

Forums are transparent & open, I like that everyone can see your reply. No slack for me.

Come on, don't be shy.

There's no confusion here as to who you are. The Slack is also open to the public - anyone can join and view all message history. If you are so concerned, why don't you ask Eugene yourself? If you're going to continue provoking on this thread don't expect a response. You're not going to make an impact on the progress of Emercoin by posting on this thread.

https://emercoin-slack-invite.herokuapp.com/
Thank you for clarifying that you're an alt account of IconFirm.

You're confusing me for someone else I'm afraid..

Back on topic - prove what you say by removing the Hashcoins scammer links from your site.

Simple.

Forums are transparent & open, I like that everyone can see your reply. No slack for me.

Come on, don't be shy.
legendary

You can assure everyone that this is the case by removing the Hashcoins scammers link from your website. After all, linking to & promoting proven scammers like them on your website is bound to create suspicion - don't you think?

No comment?

Well, seeing as Eugene Shumilov - Founder and CEO of Emercoin - has been so busy promoting Polybius & Hashcoins on medium lately:

https://medium.com/@emer.tech/polybius-bank-the-biggest-story-of-the-year-in-the-cryptocurrency-realm-634c9b1db57

Thanks for clarifying.

Thank you for clarifying that you're an alt account of IconFirm. No, we are not the same team. Would you like to join the Emer team chat and find out for yourself? Why don't you come to our Slack? You're simply not worth the response otherwise. We are here to announce news and development progress, not bicker with fellow forum members.

No comment?

Thanks for clarifying.
Pages:
Jump to: