Pages:
Author

Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined - page 85. (Read 393776 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
solo mining better now that I figured out the correct info that is not on emercoin.com

server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
rpcuser=emercoinrpc
rpcpassword=run emercoind once and copy/paste password here
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8344
port6661
reservebalance=0
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Any idea why when I turn PoS minting on, my wallet goes out of sync after a little while? I'm running 0.3.7, it will show that the current correct number of blocks was downloaded, but behave as if I'm about 16k blocks behind, showing a total block number that hasn't even been reached yet.

It does not do this is PoS minting is not activated.

This specific issue I have never heard of before so I will pass this note onto our development team.

Excellent, thank you. I might just back up and do a total fresh install and redownload to see if that helps. Definitely a strange one though. I have yet to mine my first EMC PoS block  Sad
Activity: 617
Merit: 559
You can check out the new video Emercoin just released showcasing the power of our blockchain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwnTD7bbvro
Any idea why when I turn PoS minting on, my wallet goes out of sync after a little while? I'm running 0.3.7, it will show that the current correct number of blocks was downloaded, but behave as if I'm about 16k blocks behind, showing a total block number that hasn't even been reached yet.

This specific issue I have never heard of before so I will pass this note onto our development team.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

Awesome you guys are on 1ex.trade  Cool

I have no EMC nor have a researched your coin/system much, but I will soon.

EMC will be listed on several more exchanges in the coming weeks / months. This has been a focus of mine over the holidays so stay tuned.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Awesome you guys are on 1ex.trade  Cool

I have no EMC nor have a researched your coin/system much, but I will soon.
Is there already a date for the roadmap and the new anouncements ? Smiley

The roadmap is currently being reviewed internally so that we can share. One of the areas we are touching up right now is ensuring that all of the future plans we make public are ready to see the light of day. Stay tuned.
Activity: 458
Merit: 250

Emercoin has now been added to the CoinWallet.co online wallet and POS pool service.

https://www.coinwallet.co

Running since 2013.

As always use online wallets with caution and store the majority of your coins in cold storage or a secure / encrypted wallet on your computer.

Coinwallet.co serves as an easy to use and accessible wallet that you can access with just an internet connection and a browser.

Nice know that CoinWallet.co is now supporting Emercoin. Seems to have POS pool and a Twitter tip bot - which is nice!

That's also sound advice about being cautious with online wallets.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Emercoin has now been added to the CoinWallet.co online wallet and POS pool service.

https://www.coinwallet.co

Running since 2013.

As always use online wallets with caution and store the majority of your coins in cold storage or a secure / encrypted wallet on your computer.

Coinwallet.co serves as an easy to use and accessible wallet that you can access with just an internet connection and a browser.
Activity: 481
Is there already a date for the roadmap and the new anouncements ? Smiley
well, if you have a pool running, and you are the only one mining on it, it is the same as solo mining isnt it? i think you can config the pool that it just pays out to your wallet, but i have to try myself , so i dont know what exactly is needed,
i will tell when i tried

I thought it was the fact that I was running a 32bit server so I upgraded to 64bit, resync'd the blockchain and it's still real slow solo mining.
It's an old computer with low amount of ram so that could be my problem. 3.4ghs cpu but small ram.
It uses getwork mining to the emercoind but I loose over half my normal speed so I'm pool mining till I can figure out what else to do. Maybe I'll rent a vps online and roll up my sleeves. Smiley

It would be nice to know what pool.emercoin.com uses for the stratum connection. That would be a great help to have some insight from the guy that runs that site.
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
i am interested to join the emercoin community in order to bring in my help. is there an official forum or slack channel?
Google did not tell me anything  Smiley

Tyz,

We are always looking for help from the community, especially at this critical juncture. I will contact you shortly with some specifics.
Activity: 473
Sodium hypochlorite, acetone, ethanol
well, if you have a pool running, and you are the only one mining on it, it is the same as solo mining isnt it? i think you can config the pool that it just pays out to your wallet, but i have to try myself , so i dont know what exactly is needed,
i will tell when i tried
Ya I tried it but don't know what I'm doing and without specific instructions I poke around till something happens (but mostly doesn't)
I got the pool mining but it would be nice to solo mine for a while at full speed.
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: