Pages:
Author

Topic: [EMC] EMERCOIN — Blockchain Service Platform. PoS&PoW | BTC merge-mined - page 89. (Read 393776 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 559
Hey I saw Microsoft is pumping you guys this month. Is there an active dev? What are yall up to other than restarting the old deactivated pools?

Just saw some updates on git and opensource. Neat stuff. Outta left field hodlers will be rewarded here it seems. GJ. And if Allien approves... I'm sold.

Hey Erok,

Appreciate the kind words and indeed, we have been very busy here at Emercoin lately. There is certainly an active development group as our focus is on producing technologies opposed to primarily promotion and seeking funding. We have many exciting technologies that are in development and many partnerships that are being formed in 2016. Our goal is to make the Emercoin blockchain the leading choice for business and personal use.
Activity: 617
Merit: 559
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am very proud to announce that Microsoft has joined forces with Emercoin to help bolster the MS Azure Cloud "Blockchain as a Service" program. We will be working hand in hand with Microsoft in 2016 to bring our innovative, scalabe services to the general public. Our technologies are revolutionary in nature and bring the World its first digital ID and proof of ownership solutions, which will make identity theft and the forging of documents a thing of the past.

Oh, and you will not need passwords anymore either as we have a blockchain-based solution for password-less authentication on the internet. This is just a small sample of what we are doing here at Emercoin and it will keep us busy as we constantly push the limits of blockchain innovation. If you would like to know more information on the above or how you might be able to contribute tot he Emercoin project, please contact me here on the forum or via email: [email protected]

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/azure-blockchain-as-a-service-update-3/
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
hi,

pool emc.multi-pool.info is closed until April 2016 due to server changes (I will have 3 servers on April). Sorry for that.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
New release http://sourceforge.net/projects/emercoin/files/0.3.7/

It is highly desirable to update the wallet.
The difference between 0.3.6 and 0.3.7:

1. imported DER signature fixes from ppcoin 0.4.2.
2. gui fix: display correct tx time after -rescan.
3. gui fix: fix name creation crash when wallet is open in mint_only mode.

Thanks for the update fixx. Maybe another pool came online or someone is just mining privately. Looks like difficulty has had a nice increase over the past 24 hours.
Activity: 535
Merit: 501
EMC
New release http://sourceforge.net/projects/emercoin/files/0.3.7/

It is highly desirable to update the wallet.
The difference between 0.3.6 and 0.3.7:

1. imported DER signature fixes from ppcoin 0.4.2.
2. gui fix: display correct tx time after -rescan.
3. gui fix: fix name creation crash when wallet is open in mint_only mode.
legendary
Hey Fixx,

I'm trying to setup some staking in the wallet. My question is, is it a problem if my passphrase has spaces in it? It doesn't seem to like that it does.

If so, what would I put in the batch file to substitute the empty spaces?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see you can do it right through the wallet GUI. D-oh

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Planning to add this to your multipool? That should be great for the price...

I was going to... I tried with the downloaded source and it didn't play nice... and I've found that forks from NMC or PPC... tend not to work.... my stratum server reports invalid mode

I was getting a little worried, then checked to see there's only about 17TH/s active on your SHA256 pool. So join the fun if you can figure it out  Smiley

Yes ppc/nmc are the parent coins here. So likely same issue you have with them.

yeah zpool is only ~15-20.. xpool.ca I have ~100 and sometime 200 at times.

I probably won't bother, I already spent a lot of time trying to get ppc and nmc to play nice and they just wont. getmempool errors among others
legendary

I was going to... I tried with the downloaded source and it didn't play nice... and I've found that forks from NMC or PPC... tend not to work.... my stratum server reports invalid mode

I was getting a little worried, then checked to see there's only about 17TH/s active on your SHA256 pool. So join the fun if you can figure it out  Smiley

Yes ppc/nmc are the parent coins here. So likely same issue you have with them.
legendary

legendary
legendary
is there no github for this?
Activity: 302
Merit: 251
Ego Sum Qui Sum
Happy birthday EmerCoin! It's been a great 2 years already Cheesy So many innovations came in 2015, the EMC team worked really hard!
I look forward to seeing the great things they develop in the 3rd year.
Пoлнocтью Пpиcoeдиняюcь к пoздpaвлeниям. C днём poждeния EmerCoin. Дeйcтвитeльнo нa дoлю мoнeты выпaлo нeмaлo иcпытaний и вoзмoжнo иx нeмaлo бyдeт и в бyдyщeм, нo я вepю в Baшy кoмaндy и иcкpeннe жeлaю yдaчи, ycпexoв в paзвитии инфpacтpyктypы и кaк мoжнo бoльшeгo интepeca к EmerCoin!
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
Happy birthday EmerCoin! It's been a great 2 years already Cheesy So many innovations came in 2015, the EMC team worked really hard!
I look forward to seeing the great things they develop in the 3rd year.
legendary
Where's the rest of the mining power coming from?.. looks like the block explorer at darkgamex.ch is kill. Must be on the wrong side of the fork.

Nevermind, looks like emercoin.mintr.org is working fine.

Perhaps I should learn some Russian...
legendary
Where's the rest of the mining power coming from?.. looks like the block explorer at darkgamex.ch is kill. Must be on the wrong side of the fork.
legendary
Are there any other EMC pools right now?

It seems that these pools nobody does and they died. What a pity. Need more pools!

I'd consider launching one. If anyone would like to see a second pool and donate let me know. I was going to do PPC in the coming week or two but I could do both without much extra work..
Activity: 535
Merit: 501
EMC
Are there any other EMC pools right now?

It seems that these pools nobody does and they died. What a pity. Need more pools!
legendary
Are there any other EMC pools right now? It seems all the links on this thread are dead/disconnected. Not making what's expected right now on pool.emercoin.com  Sad

Might just be luck but it feels painfully slow!
Pages:
Jump to: