Pages:
Author

Topic: Emotional day trading - page 4. (Read 2228 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
October 04, 2018, 09:47:54 PM
Emotional day trading is what I call a dead trap. Most people who know nothing about technical analysis end up falling prey, especially those who follow calls from pump channels, who use their members as pump and dump vessels. Please if you ain't good with day trading, back off to avoid getting  burnt. My humble advice.
inserting emotional feelings in trading is a bad thing in trading, because it will affect your calculations in technical analysis, you will be very ambitious to profit because of your emotions so that it will disturb your patience and your focus, if you don't feel good, then stayaway for a while
Activity: 524
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 09:24:23 PM
When trading, of course the most important thing is calm, when calm, we can make the right analysis and decisions so we can get big profits, don't panic and emotions when trading.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 08:53:20 PM
Emotions are not good adviser while trading. It is easier to be said than done, but we have to make our decisions based on studying the charts, facts and reacting to the market behavior and not based on what we believe that will happen.
When we do day trading, we should keep in mind that we removed the regret feelings in our body whenever we say that I should not sell it before. Greedy and regret should be avoided.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 08:27:38 PM
Do not do emotional day trading.

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.

I've done this when I first started with crypto. But since than i believe I've learned from it
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 07:37:46 PM
Emotions are not good adviser while trading. It is easier to be said than done, but we have to make our decisions based on studying the charts, facts and reacting to the market behavior and not based on what we believe that will happen.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The Intelligent Retail Currency
October 04, 2018, 05:57:08 PM
Yes, I agree. Only a cold and sober mind that will help to make an analytical analysis. Emotions are, in principle, is a bad counselor about everything in life.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
October 02, 2018, 03:08:12 PM
Emotional day trading is what I call a dead trap. Most people who know nothing about technical analysis end up falling prey, especially those who follow calls from pump channels, who use their members as pump and dump vessels. Please if you ain't good with day trading, back off to avoid getting  burnt. My humble advice.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 02, 2018, 03:01:03 PM
Crypto investing and also expertise associated with investing crypto and also fiat are usually significantly bigger than the inner thoughts. Once you execute an individual a lot more business as compared to you truly designed to accomplish an individual commence to jump into the huge abyss regarding loss. It really is a good idea to check out the targeted established to get a distinct evening rather than permitting the inner thoughts to offer you apart.
Activity: 107
September 20, 2018, 06:12:43 PM
Yes, in any case, if you give vent to your emotions, you will lose, not only on the stock exchange, but also spiritually, emotionally.
Activity: 151
September 17, 2018, 12:12:18 AM
Yes, investing in the cryptocurrency market must control your emotions. When investing in cryptocurrencies, you must make the worst plans, so that you can analyze the entire market more easily and then make the most correct judgment.
Activity: 88
September 17, 2018, 12:09:41 AM
Emotional day trading, I am hearing this for the first time.
But yea, putting up emotions or sentiment for trading is not worth, its like buying stuff with closed eyes and thinking that I know its good.

First of all, I dont believe in day trading and must not be done until and unless one is really good with both TA and FA and have good knowledge of day to day market sentiments. Secondly, even if one is doing day trading, just buying with a thought that it will go up is irrelevant. Market doesnot and will never work as per ones emotions.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 17, 2018, 12:07:42 AM

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.

I have a full time job and crypto trading is my hobby. But to trade I treat with patience and careful analysis so as not to lose my means.
Better than losing your money, trade with a lots of patience and trust will allow you to maximized your potential earnings, only those who are afraid of taking
the risk are prone of panicking when sudden downfall happen, but for people who already gained experience and proper understanding, they will be able to
keep holding and wait for the target amount in order to sell out and continue profiting with this business.
Activity: 68
September 17, 2018, 12:03:47 AM

Welcome to crypto world. Sorry for the loss.
One of the things that trading takes from people is emotions. When you lose the first time, you feel angry; second time, you feel sad; but 100 of times you'll never feel anything anymore. You'll have no emotions about that.
Thats why experienced traders with no emotions do better than newbies.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 11:55:05 PM
If you can not handle your emotions, it is better to stay away from any form of trading or speculative activities moreso cryptocurrecurrency trading. The trading activities in cryptocurrency is highly volatile and there is no certainty whatsoever!
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
September 16, 2018, 11:50:42 PM
Not infrequently day trading which in the end causes emotional problems for the perpetrators, the day trading seems very complicated for some people especially someone who is still a beginner.

If we feel are still as a beginner we recommend leaving the trade, but we also have to learn it because trading is one way that can provide a fast return effect.
Activity: 462
September 16, 2018, 11:28:53 PM

Maybe some peoples was playing with other's emotional by manipulating the price on the market right now, just think like that when you are in the emotional condition. When you take an action to buy or sell, a pure logic calculation must be the only one take the control. So the mental or emotional doesn't control you to take wrong actions.
Activity: 144
September 16, 2018, 07:52:53 PM
Emotions are not the place in the sphere where you need a dry calculation and a sober mind. I do not understand how people open positions without this knowledge? Are you insane?

Do not have any emotions during the trade. Make wise decisions not based on another person's input.
Activity: 84
September 16, 2018, 03:51:20 PM
Trading on high emotions is not permissible. For successful work, you need to work out a few rules, it is unacceptable to deviate from them in spite of your mood. Strictness and management of their emotions will bring good luck and good earnings.
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
September 16, 2018, 01:06:58 PM
Day trading is very risky and need full attention and also some technical analysis knowledge, you can't just say you are a day trader with no knowledge of TA , you will definitely get your fingers burned, sorry for your lost but it a lesson and will be more careful next time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 12:58:39 PM
Emotions are not the place in the sphere where you need a dry calculation and a sober mind. I do not understand how people open positions without this knowledge? Are you insane?
Pages:
Jump to: