Pages:
Author

Topic: Emotional day trading - page 6. (Read 2228 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
September 11, 2018, 08:37:00 PM
You can learn from mistakes if you want to trade.
because experience will teach you how important self-control is when trade daily.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 11:02:54 AM
While trading main thing to keep in mind is, having control on your emotions, as these emotions can act as a hurdle for your success in your life.You need to be mentally stable while trading,your bad mood can cost you very high, a positive attitude is very important for successful trading.Keep your emotions aside, as these emotions have no space in trade
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 11, 2018, 10:58:03 AM
Emotion can get you rekt if you don't know what you are doing. And if you are consistently sad and panic it will definitely affect your health negatively. What I usually do when I am trading is to never get emotional about my decisions!
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 10:55:19 AM
I agree with you because emotions have nothing to do in this business. They mostly leads to losses so your mind must be cold as ice.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
September 11, 2018, 07:08:13 AM
Trading is very risky especially if you involve your emotions and feelings into it. I did some tradings in the beginning but I have learned my lesson. Do not trade if you don't know how to do it. For some of us it is better to hold

No doubt, in trading your emotions just get in the way, but it's too hard not to give way to your feelings in the bear market. Guess, it's better to postpone trading and have a rest if you can afford it, ofc!
Activity: 175
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 07, 2018, 10:12:05 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. And really emotions in our business do not lead to anything good. We must remain calm. And only cold calculation and analysis will help us in our business.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 10:55:26 AM
Trading and emotions are very different worlds, which obviously can not come into contact, because when you become stuck probably you will simply lose a lot of money, because emotions give birth to a very foggy consciousness.
Activity: 133
September 06, 2018, 10:41:50 AM
Do not sell off your token due to emotion or fear of losing your investment. A friend of mine after hodling a token for some time later sold them off, what happened next was that the token began to moon after he sold everything.
Activity: 86
September 06, 2018, 10:39:01 AM
Of course I agree, because the emotions can be so much to do that then it will be even worse, so when my friend took off Bitcoin lost $ 1,450,000, and went bankrupt, so learn from the mistakes of others.
Activity: 238
September 05, 2018, 12:53:04 PM
This must be judged by the state of the company, since the fraudsters are different. The most important thing is to look at everything: the website, the documents, the favor.  Grin Grin Grin Because he fell to the very lowest point, in which it is very difficult to rise. But there is always an opportunity and maybe he will rise, now is not his time.  Smiley Wink Smiley
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 12:52:11 PM
On the day trade I will say my opinion - you need to monitor the altcoin, which you trade, constantly and do not trust him to stay without you at night. I advise for the night to translate this altkoin into etherium or bitcoin, and in the morning again to trade with my altcoyin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
September 04, 2018, 06:43:25 PM
That's what is called shitcoin, will you trust coins before you plan to last longer? Indeed, we are not aware of price reductions if we do not monitor the market continuously unless we set an alarm if there is a deep decline so we can minimize the losses we receive.

Not only you, I also experienced a greater loss of value and it made us a very valuable experience.
Activity: 131
September 04, 2018, 06:22:28 PM
Too much of emotions is a killer in crypto trading, it will make you not to think rationally but to reason with sentiments, that moment when you hit your stop loss and you refuse to accept it and the coin continues to drop in value.... I have employed a bit of control over it
Activity: 252
September 04, 2018, 06:17:00 PM
in doing trading, we must learn to be more patient and careful. we know that to trade, we must really understand the market situation. that way, we can choose the right time to sell or buy crypto. it will help us to make a profit.
Activity: 512
September 04, 2018, 06:10:42 PM
Loss of $1.500 over night seems huge for me, maybe it was a big crash and no stop loss used. Emotions involved in day trading is not a good adviser, we should not base our decisions on them.
Activity: 420
September 04, 2018, 02:36:16 PM
Do not do emotional day trading.

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.
I, too, had something similar and I always considered such events as temporary difficulties and nothing more. Anything can happen
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
September 04, 2018, 02:33:03 PM
I agree. Even now, when everything is gradually increasing, nobody is guaranteed to be afraid of unsuccessful day trading. I also lost 0.06 BTC and I can’t compensate them for day trading. Trading is for strategists and for those who have a lot of patience. Mt advice for beginners trading: don’t hurry, the course must rise and be sure to go down. It's not just up or just down.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
September 03, 2018, 03:40:13 PM
Emotions is a worst enemy of a trader . If you feel that you can't handle you emotions after a trading failure it will be better to take a break and postpone trading until tomorrow , because you can lose much more doing ill-considered actions .
Activity: 86
September 03, 2018, 03:22:25 PM
All of us here learn and make mistakes. Many lost money trading with emotions. This is an invaluable experience that avoids larger mistakes in the future. Do not be discouraged, draw conclusions and forward to victory.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 03:15:27 PM
Day trading require a deep knowledge of technical analysis and strong patience and intuition. People who trade for one year or less have to avoid it because they could lose much money. That field is only for professionals.
Pages:
Jump to: