Pages:
Author

Topic: Emotional day trading - page 9. (Read 2228 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 06:34:07 AM
Do not do emotional day trading.

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.

Perhaps one of the most important attributes of trading is strong psychology. Some altcoins are pumped with strong reasons, others will not find the answer unless only volatility. So maybe it's important to control emotions, besides of course enough knowledge on some of the altcoins we focus on.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 10:51:06 PM
Chart growth has a lot of meanings, sometimes it is a lot of investment, sometimes it is based on the rise of Bitcoin, and sometimes the dealer is operating, it is really unwise to look at the chart and rush to sell.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
August 22, 2018, 10:48:48 PM

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.
saddened by the situation that befell you, emotions are indeed a bad thing that can make everything messy including in trading, I have also experienced a similar incident, therefore this event can be made as a good lesson material for your next trade. good luck friend ...
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
August 22, 2018, 10:41:02 PM
I agree with you. We need to be very careful while investing in day trading. We should not get emotional in this field and try to concentrate more on investments.
There is no room for your emotion in day trading because it can make your money lose easily. Trading should be depend on your chart analysis and of course a lot of patience. So many people losing their money on day trading simply because they are being controlled by negative emotion that drives them to sold their token at a loss.
Activity: 128
August 22, 2018, 10:38:43 PM
Yes, don't control your judgment because of emotions when investing in cryptocurrencies. You need to keep a calm mind to analyze it carefully. If you think that you are not rational enough, then you should terminate your investment.
Activity: 132
August 22, 2018, 10:35:10 PM
I want to comfort you when I see your mistakes, but I also want to tell you not to emotionally trade. Day trading requires sufficient knowledge and sufficient judgment on the market.
If you can't do it, then please don't trade during the day. The daily trading risk is very large.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

Thanks for the heads up brother and you will swing back in no time.  You have learned an important lesson and $1500 is a tough price but it could have been way worse.  Make a trading plan before you enter each trade and stick with it. 
Activity: 43
August 22, 2018, 09:42:16 PM
I agree with you. We need to be very careful while investing in day trading. We should not get emotional in this field and try to concentrate more on investments.
Activity: 280
August 22, 2018, 05:34:38 PM
With daily trading, I think emotional decisions aren't that bad if you manage to invest low amounts on different cryptocurrencies, after all, if you loose some money you can recover it back with a couple of trades.
It's not a good idea to trade with emotions because it can ruin your decisions and it will be affected your thoughts about the market, make it sure not to use your emotions in terms of volatility.
Activity: 85
August 22, 2018, 05:29:39 PM
With daily trading, I think emotional decisions aren't that bad if you manage to invest low amounts on different cryptocurrencies, after all, if you loose some money you can recover it back with a couple of trades.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 05:22:12 PM

I'm bit afraid of short-term trading. I must have a lot of knowledge, self-confidence, and cold calculation. Such a lottery is not for me! I've tried and lost some hundred dollars. At this rate, I'd waste all my coin in a week!
Activity: 14
August 19, 2018, 08:29:20 PM
You need to be able to emotionally detach yourself from crypto if you want to succeed.
Activity: 41
August 19, 2018, 08:27:09 PM
a ponder, for example, this under these conditions will simply leave the hardship figuratively speaking. In case it is better prepared to withstand and be tolerant for a long time when remembering the true objective to get more prominent results. in a State that much of the time falls like this would be astoundingly troublesome if only desire in multi day figuratively speaking. require a huge amount of thought and examination for this.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
August 19, 2018, 07:34:24 AM
Try to keep your emotions under control when doing daytrading.

When doing sensitive things like daytrading thinking with clear head is of utmost importance.
Activity: 121
August 19, 2018, 07:32:48 AM
I believe that Yes, it is impossible to trade crypto currency on emotions, because it is likely to incur large financial losses.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
August 19, 2018, 06:24:44 AM
If trading in the day will be harder for you to make a profit, the market is now in trouble. If you choose this trading method will be a big mistake for you, I should hold the coin. for a long time
for now I don't think it's suitable for day trading, because the market chart is always below. of course it will be difficult to develop the capital we have spent doing day trading, it would be better to take a safe way of holding coins for a long time
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 06:54:04 PM
I agree with you. Do not make transactions on emotional days. Emotion can make you decide for yourself. Business, money should not let emotions intervene, must have definite decisive. The new mindset helps you succeed in your job and make a lot of money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 06:45:29 PM
It is my weakness.. Emotions really affect me. When i lose this game of emotions, I lose my real money on trading account.
This is all about your mood and your psychology.
Activity: 41
August 18, 2018, 06:35:36 PM
Of course , often people who commit rash acts under the influence of emotions later regretted it. I'm not talking about trading on your funds invested in cryptocurrency. You need to approach the auction on a cold, sober head, not allowing to interfere with your emotions.
Activity: 81
August 17, 2018, 06:34:10 PM
Yes, emotions can lose a lot. There are a lot of nuances that need to be monitored, to think well before taking action.
Pages:
Jump to: