Pages:
Author

Topic: Emotional day trading - page 5. (Read 2228 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 05:47:50 AM
The market is down. If you choose the day trading option is very risky, in my opinion the market is constantly falling may only in a short time the price of coins fell sharply. so be careful.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 04:23:18 AM
Emotions in day trading should not be. You can lose everything, if you're in a bad mood. Tomorrow the mood will be better and the money is not coming back.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
September 13, 2018, 04:42:12 PM
Many thanks for the advice, now I will be very careful. I myself have lost money for this time and it is very sad, and I wish you all the best, so that you will make a profit
Activity: 538
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 04:37:52 PM
well this thread is really helpful, because getting emotional could be from beign too happy and trying to make more profit which is being greedy. The second part is getting angry and maybe trying to sell everything you have and making loss.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 04:09:34 PM
Do not do emotional day trading.

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.

I have a full time job and crypto trading is my hobby. But to trade I treat with patience and careful analysis so as not to lose my means.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 03:57:00 PM
I am ashamed to admit, but I too succumbed to the agiotage of growth and lost money on the last wave of growth. Not so much as the author of the topic, but still hurt. Here, and without that all the time losses, also on their own stupidity. Trying to sell more expensive, and buy cheaper, but it turns all the way around. You think that you are a cool trader!

At times these offenses are never repaired, I am worried that the market will be hard to recover in the next one or two years, what should I do during this time?
Activity: 400
September 13, 2018, 03:42:11 PM
if you a emotional guy you should hold whatever you have at least 2-3 years. trading is not accept any emotional attempt.
Activity: 630
September 13, 2018, 03:41:56 PM
There is no need for emotion in trade. Even if we do not make money with logic and mathematics in trade, at least we will not lose money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
September 13, 2018, 03:35:55 PM
I am ashamed to admit, but I too succumbed to the agiotage of growth and lost money on the last wave of growth. Not so much as the author of the topic, but still hurt. Here, and without that all the time losses, also on their own stupidity. Trying to sell more expensive, and buy cheaper, but it turns all the way around. You think that you are a cool trader!
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 02:57:55 PM
Yes, it is. Work on the stock exchange does not imply emotions, and actions committed not on the basis of cold calculation, and feelings and emotions. Succumbing to emotions it is very easy not to notice the signals of the market and lose all your money.
Activity: 182
September 12, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night.  we think this is the best coin for day trading seeing only the chart increment percentage.  then thats emotional only , no statistical investigation or research. if you do not know day please avoid from it. its better.
Ability to work with their emotions, understanding the principles and recommendations of psychology is a prerequisite for the successful operation of any trader or investor. You need to build on your knowledge and pre-prepared strategy, not allowing emotions to influence your decisions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 12, 2018, 11:22:56 AM

I have lost nearly 1500$  over one night. 
Oh, don't be upset. We all make mistakes. I think you've learned your lessons and now you can easily earn money. Good luck!
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 11:20:20 AM

I believe that emotions during trade and investment are a very dangerous phenomenon. After all, they can really adversely affect the quality and success of decisions. Therefore, you always need to build on your knowledge and experience in a particular field of activity, not emotions.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 04:00:22 AM

I think every newbie lost money trading by trusting his intuition. Only after getting your first experience you begin to understand that you can't trust emotions, don't buy coins after price growth and don't trade with unknown assets.
September 12, 2018, 03:44:23 AM

For effective trade and investment of funds, knowledge and sufficient experience in a particular field are required. It is necessary to prepare a suitable strategy and be able to follow it in any difficult situation, in spite of emotions or panic moods.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 11, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

You have a point, mate. Crypto decisions is not about emotions but rather based on tactical analysis of the market trend and performance of a coin on the market. Never choose a coin for day-trading out of FOMO, unless you intend to risk your capital. Perform studies on the coin for a while before choosing it for day-trading.
yeah, that's how it should be.
crypto market is very risky, do research first before investing in a coin that suddenly rises up to many times a day.

what you say is true, crypto's decision is not only based on emotion. we really have to check everything related to the coin if we don't want to lose our money.
Activity: 227
IQCash
September 11, 2018, 10:38:31 PM

You have a point, mate. Crypto decisions is not about emotions but rather based on tactical analysis of the market trend and performance of a coin on the market. Never choose a coin for day-trading out of FOMO, unless you intend to risk your capital. Perform studies on the coin for a while before choosing it for day-trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 11, 2018, 10:28:36 PM
I agree not to buy those coins that for a day have already given a large percentage. Sometimes it's best to buy those coins that have fallen very much during the day, since after the fall, their growth is mostly. And you need to follow the news in this area because they basically manipulate the price in the future. It is best to save and multiply the funds you need to do arbitration but the current with the mind should be approached to it.
Activity: 105
September 11, 2018, 10:24:32 PM
if we trade the day will definitely experience emotional, because if we trade daily we will definitely experience a loss because the market price is not stable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
September 11, 2018, 10:18:23 PM
Seeing a price hike or even a sudden burst of its price can trigger excitement that makes us forget how volatile a crypto can be even in just a couple of minutes. Excitement can sometimes lead us to a losing result in day trading and that's really true. Not only in day trading because the same will also going to happen in investment.
Pages:
Jump to: