Pages:
Author

Topic: Emotions can hinder our success! - page 11. (Read 3911 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 12:12:59 PM
You are right. But this is human nature. We can't do anything. In market there is big fish who plays with emotions and earn the money.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 12:00:55 PM
We have a seen a huge dip in the market this past few days after the ETF delay. I've read an article in cointelegraph that people are just overreacting on the said delay (https://cointelegraph.com/news/pantera-capital-ceo-investors-overreacting-to-etf-delay-should-focus-on-bullish-news). Honestly, I do agree with the article, there are a lot good news right now for market to experience a dip.

I think we need to control our emotions when investment is involved, don't sell when you are in panic. Try to think carefully and think more than 7 times before you click or do a transaction. ETF delay is not a bad news for me. I think it is a way for people to do panic selling and those rich people will abuse the dip and buy all the cheap BTC and after that, the ETF will be approved.

Right now, the market is green again and I think many people regrets selling their coins at a low price.

This is just my opinion, how about yours?

Yes we must learn to control our emotion to be successful of this kind of business , we must to hold our coins when market is red and wait until it will fully recover , like Bitcoin price as of now is already reaching $7000 so it will slowly climbing although altcoins price remains the same .
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 11:34:40 AM
It is quite difficult to separate emotions from cryptocurrency investments. People will always have this emotional feeling when the prices are dropping, and may want to quickly sell to save themselves from further losses.
if a person who has strong faith and soul the emotion will not appear. when prices go down it is natural and we don't need emotions, emotions will only lead us to loss. it would be nice to hold on first and do not quickly sell it for sure the price will start to stabilize slowly .
To be honest, that's the truth
Emotions will inhibit and even destroy our success if we let it enter our heads
, the best thing is to keep our emotions. and we must be able to control our emotions. when we are emotional, we should stop investing for a moment, like doing other activities
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
August 28, 2018, 11:26:05 AM
Emotion is good.  But not in cryptography.  Here you need clarity of mind and sober calculation.  And of course there is no panic.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
August 28, 2018, 11:19:53 AM
Indeed, emotion can hinder success because it takes your time and taking out your rationality. And, speaking of success, it is the main reason for us to believe that no matter what, we can achieve success if we would have to use our mind and rational reasoning towards making our lives. Emotions can hinder a success and the only thing we must consider is rational decisions.
Activity: 294
August 28, 2018, 11:10:57 AM
there are indeed a lot of people regret for selling cheap which is based on panic when they see the market fall. that is emotion, which can make people panic and destroy focus on all actions. I think there are lessons we have to take from here and in the future we have to be better.
Activity: 392
August 28, 2018, 11:10:47 AM
This is true! Our emotions really often hinder us from thinking correctly and making the right decisions. When you want to be successful on the crypto market, you need to learn how to control your emotions and not make hasty decisions.
Activity: 210
August 28, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
Well it do happen over and over again. Panic is always there for people who just started and didnt really know the history of bitcoin.

Regrets wont make them money so they better do some work.
After that, stop looking at the price more frequently but rather let it be and do its job. Someday it will be in demand and that is what we should be looking forward to.

Definitely I agree with what you say. Panic emotions will make us lose our investment. Regrets can't give back what have lose. It is better to go with the flow in cryptocurrency and just do our job and believe that in the future their will be a bright price to rise soon. Don't always look back at the crypto market price, it will only disappointed you but instead do your job will in cryptocurrency for sure if it will rise you can get triple of your capital.
Activity: 51
August 28, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

Our emotions are important and if you let your emotions pass your decision you will have to focus on the target price you set and do not panic whenever the market pours, buy more. than.
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 02:01:15 PM
Absolutely agree.  Panic and anxiety may resulting a bad decision.  So instead of making decision to sell when in panic, it's better to get some time for fresh air and picnic.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
August 27, 2018, 01:11:32 PM
Actually it is not that they hinder your success it is more that you may not have the right mindset to take advantage of crypto, it would be much better to get that shorted before investing.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
August 27, 2018, 01:08:12 PM
We have a seen a huge dip in the market this past few days after the ETF delay. I've read an article in cointelegraph that people are just overreacting on the said delay (https://cointelegraph.com/news/pantera-capital-ceo-investors-overreacting-to-etf-delay-should-focus-on-bullish-news). Honestly, I do agree with the article, there are a lot good news right now for market to experience a dip.

I think we need to control our emotions when investment is involved, don't sell when you are in panic. Try to think carefully and think more than 7 times before you click or do a transaction. ETF delay is not a bad news for me. I think it is a way for people to do panic selling and those rich people will abuse the dip and buy all the cheap BTC and after that, the ETF will be approved.

Right now, the market is green again and I think many people regrets selling their coins at a low price.

This is just my opinion, how about yours?

We have to be conversant with the crypto market situation all the time, what we are experiencing now is not new to those of us that had been with the cryptocurrency ecosystem, the market down trend will soon recover and the crypto market will return to normalcy.
Activity: 728
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 27, 2018, 12:51:15 PM
I agreed with OP. Emotions like fear and worry will affect our investment decision and causes us to sell our coins at low prices. At times like this, it is good to take a break from crypto if unable to control emotions.
Activity: 756
August 27, 2018, 12:44:09 PM
It is quite difficult to separate emotions from cryptocurrency investments. People will always have this emotional feeling when the prices are dropping, and may want to quickly sell to save themselves from further losses.
if a person who has strong faith and soul the emotion will not appear. when prices go down it is natural and we don't need emotions, emotions will only lead us to loss. it would be nice to hold on first and do not quickly sell it for sure the price will start to stabilize slowly .
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 12:43:35 PM
Easy to say than to make it done, people have their own limits of their emotions as it applies also to the professional traders, some of them admitted that sometimes their emotion manages to take over to their tradings but why ETF was so overhyped right now? did some people manage to take brief period to read what is bitcoin ETF and how it will affect btc?
Activity: 406
August 27, 2018, 12:33:09 PM
It's true, and these emotions are so big especially for people who invested to much of their savings into crypto, and also for those who check coinmarketcap every hour hoping to make a huge profit with their coins.
Activity: 198
August 27, 2018, 12:14:42 PM
When you get so emotionally attached to something or someone and something goes wrong it tells a lot on you so to avoid it try as much as possible not to be so attached to it.All i am saying is we should focus more on the work than having our emotions focused on it.
Activity: 210
August 27, 2018, 12:08:54 PM
Yes probably you are right, emotions can easily hinder our success.
If we want to be successful then we have to control our emotions.
Activity: 490
August 27, 2018, 12:05:01 PM
emotions must be very controlled in all things including investments such as cryptocurrency that is very volatile. if we are carried away by emotion and panic then our money is gone. crypto is not just buying sell but it requires good mental strength

Think how many would be advised to keep their emotions, but every person learns from their mistakes. Many times I succumbed to emotions and bought or sold at the wrong time. Cryptocurrency is associated with great volatility and it is very difficult not to make a mistake.
It is good,  when a person don't succumb to their emotions, this is an excellent quality for crypto currency. but unfortunately not everyone can have this quality.
Activity: 154
August 27, 2018, 12:00:07 PM
All right.  The panic here precisely will not help ... Therefore patience and calmness is necessary!
Pages:
Jump to: