Pages:
Author

Topic: EMX | Trade Futures on Stocks, Bonds, Commodities - page 3. (Read 9073 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
As developers said, Four from the EMX team are on their way to Korea for Korea Blockchain Week right now. Waiting for the flight at SFO.
legendary
Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033
when ICO token EVR will be start?
hoe many token will be sale at ICO?
what currency accepted?
I did not find the detail in this thread and I tried to visit the web but the web did not work
Presele – 20 February
Crowdsale - TBA
20% Public allocation
I think only Eth will be accept. Fundraising Goal: 26,500,000 USD (50,000 ETH)
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
when ICO token EVR will be start?
hoe many token will be sale at ICO?
what currency accepted?
I did not find the detail in this thread and I tried to visit the web but the web did not work
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Why doesn't more ppl in crypto know about EMX??
What is your strategy regarding getting your name out there?? And how are you taking the steps in doing so?? This project was announced in the beginning of February.
legendary
Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033
EverMarkets is now EMX! Sign up on website to be the first to hear about exclusive marketing offers https://www.emx.com/en/
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Developers expect to launch futures on a few ERC-20 tokens. They haven't decided the definitive set yet. They will launch a trading competition platform this summer - and a live exchange later this year.
Developers hired a Webby award winning designer. She's been hard at work redesigning the site as we agree with you completely
Developers work on the exchange continues in California. They are finalizing pieces of registration and onboarding experience and KYC/AML process.
Team is also currently working on securing access to crypto market data and distributing it through the system to the front-end. They are also continuing work on trading interface (on web now, on mobile devices soon). Lots of good stuff going on.
Developer's plan was to close the sale in June and generate in July. They have discussions planned with supporters next week and will release the timeline in next week’s update.

team is, in the meantime, preparing global marketing campaigns that need to be ready ahead of the launch to build interest in the trading competition. This factors into the timeline, as well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
when coin will be listed on exchange? The release of EMX tokens is tightly bond to the release date of the platform.
How come such a great project has such little buzz? Are you guys looking at marketing strategies? Thanks for any answer.

As developers said, they are in the middle of a re-brand and re-design of the website right now. Once that launches, they will press go on the full marketing blitz.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
How come such a great project has such little buzz? Are you guys looking at marketing strategies? Thanks for any answer.
First of all, I personally read the whitepaper of Evermarket, watched almost all interview- (videos) of your company / CEO Jim and read some articles. Having checked on your team members I believe you will execute your vision and offer real value for the crypto space by bridging it with derivatives (future trading) as a first-mover. However, when EMX is listed and available for everyone to buy, you cannot decide who is allowed to buy in and in what amount since it will be open for the whole public. As a consequent, there will always be mixed kind of personalities in the community. So it will be on your head to stop “fud” (if it happens). And the best way to stop fud and have a good community is to have an amazing and useful product. If your product is really good, even if dump happens, most people will still support you and your company will steadily rise in value. But if your product does not exceed or meet the expectation, the community will turn bad and as a consequent you will lose the support. So, I think your finished product is the deciding factor to have a supportive and good community.
Activity: 756
I've been scrolling through this thread, let me know if I have this right:

25% of the tokens are for private sale + public sale
40k ETH from private sale already
$50M hard cap for private + public
$0.15 token price for public sale
 1) which countries/residents will be supported on EverMarkets. 2) How does the verification process look like? 3) Can you deposit in Fiat or crypto-only?
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
Yes, a complex project will celebrate its birthday in July! although, perhaps, this method will show more effect than projects of rapid growth!
i wonder if people would adopt this... any resistance? Whats the hold up on the release ? Thanks for any answer.

Due to the 2018 tax changes, accountants had advised by developers for the need to restructure and to hold off on the sale.

Good news however, is that they aren't too far away now, the crowdsale is expected to be held in this Quarter, likely in June Smiley
i wonder if people would adopt this... any resistance? Whats the hold up on the release ? Thanks for any answer.
I would like to ask if the team has any plan to tackle issues about congestion, as the platform is ethereum based, and given that the transaction must be on time, if a scenario of big fluctuations in price and congestion happens at the same time, wouldn't this harm the margin provider a lot?

As known that the public blockchain can be slow and expensive. Block inclusion times for on-chain activities on large networks like Ethereum are measured in tens of seconds, rather than microseconds like on prominent futures exchanges. Issuing orders on the public blockchain would also create significant transactions costs and change the paradigm, as most futures exchanges charge only per trade, not per order. Due to these challenges, developers have decided to forego the traditional limit order book and will instead utilize periodically settled pro-rata call auctions. Since they cannot enforce price-time priority, they advocate price-size priority instead; orders are filled in proportion to their volume on a price level, or pro rata. An important benefit of this is that it deemphasizes speed; you can still compete even if you aren’t the fastest.
 EverMarkets is bridging the cryptocurrency world with global capital markets.  Evermarkets are a decentralized futures exchange, where people post collateral in crypto, and get exposure to global futures products, like S&P 500, oil, gold, and crypto futures, such as BTC or a large cap crypto index.  They will bring institutional level liquidity onto the exchange, by drawing on own internal market making team and forming alliances with 3rd party market makers.
Pages:
Jump to: