Pages:
Author

Topic: EMX | Trade Futures on Stocks, Bonds, Commodities - page 9. (Read 9073 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Founder of EMX
Will sold contracts clear on legacy systems (ICE, CME), or will you clear them on the blockchain?

All contracts will clear on the blockchain.  We are not affiliated with existing exchanges, and can even envision offering more contracts than they do in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
They say ANN + bounty, but no bounty at all, from a small thing they've tried to cheat, let alone a bigger thing, be careful with people like this, do not believe it easy

Hi Adykingcity, thanks for your comment.  Things were a little hectic yesterday since we just announced the project publicly for the first time.  I hope you'll understand. Smiley  We had a few investors reach out to us about seed funding, and we've been very close to bringing on board two new team members with valuable skills whom we've been talking with for a while.  We were being dragged in a few different directions.

That being said, we're going to announce the bounties soon -- most likely within 48 hours.  We're going to have bounties for marketing on different forms of media, including blogs, twitter, and facebook.
 We're going to have translation bounties for 6-10 of the top languages.  I'm meeting with our marketing director Justin later today to hash things out.  We were going to wait on our announcement post until we had all the bounty details straightened out, but my friend-- who's a Staff member at this forum-- was around yesterday to help so we just decided to post then.

Thanks for your patience!  I can PM you too when we announce if you like.

I've also interested on the bounties, I hope that we'll get a good news about this.
Activity: 81
Just need no transaction fees
Activity: 658
Merit: 118
Will sold contracts clear on legacy systems (ICE, CME), or will you clear them on the blockchain?
Founder of EMX
They say ANN + bounty, but no bounty at all, from a small thing they've tried to cheat, let alone a bigger thing, be careful with people like this, do not believe it easy

Hi Adykingcity, thanks for your comment.  Things were a little hectic yesterday since we just announced the project publicly for the first time.  I hope you'll understand. Smiley  We had a few investors reach out to us about seed funding, and we've been very close to bringing on board two new team members with valuable skills whom we've been talking with for a while.

That being said, we're going to announce the bounties soon -- most likely within 48 hours.  We're going to have bounties for marketing on different forms of media.  We're going to have translation bounties for 6-10 of the top languages.  I'm meeting with our marketing director Justin later today to hash things out.  We were going to wait on our announcement post until we had all the bounty details straightened out, but my friend-- who's a Staff member at this forum-- was around yesterday to help so we just decided to post then.

Thanks for your patience!  I can PM you too when we announce if you like.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
German translation reserved
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
bookmarking as it looks interesting
Founder of EMX
Someone from the forum emailed and asked about our trading mechanics, so I did a short write up in our FAQ for all to see: https://evermarkets.com/faq/#section-whyauctions.

Basically, instead of continuous order book trading, we will be utilizing periodic pro-rata call auctions instead.  We believe this mechanic will be a significant innovation in the futures space.

In fact, we've spoken to many futures traders in our research, and there's been very strong demand for liquidity and execution alternatives.

(If you have other questions, please feel free to PM, email, or reply.  If it's a common enough question we'll just put something up on the FAQ.  Thanks)
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Translation Service: English -> Polish
Reserving polish translation if there is a bounty
Founder of EMX
Am I reading the graphic correctly? So 1 month uncapped token sale?

Yes, we're currently budgeting for about a month, though this is still subject to change.  Our priority is to give everyone a chance to participate.  We're trying to get buy-in from some larger financial institutions who may take some time to act.  What do you think?

1 month for presale, it is a long time for presale, would you sell many coins so presale takes a long time?

We're still finalizing a few last terms with our lawyers, including a presale.  Our main goal is to offer our tokens to a wide a distribution as possible (including US citizens), and we are working with our legal team on doing so.  We'll let you know.

Thanks.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Yes, we're currently budgeting for about a month, though this is still subject to change.  Our priority is to give everyone a chance to participate.  We're trying to get buy-in from some larger financial institutions who may take some time to act.  What do you think?

1 month for presale, it is a long time for presale, would you sell many coins so presale takes a long time?
Founder of EMX

Yes, we're currently budgeting for about a month, though this is still subject to change.  Our priority is to give everyone a chance to participate.  We're trying to get buy-in from some larger financial institutions who may take some time to act.
Activity: 811
Sosial media bounty sir..??
Activity: 101
Founder of EMX
Looking forward to know about ICO details when you will get finalized that. Huge numbers of people in devs team so I can expect for a good campaign so you have any plan to upload a video presentation to make it easy to understand this concept for all people.

Yep, we have token sale details in the graphic that wangbus posted.

Our product designer is working on the video.  We'll have one up soon, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Looking forward to know about ICO details when you will get finalized that. Huge numbers of people in devs team so I can expect for a good campaign so you have any plan to upload a video presentation to make it easy to understand this concept for all people.
Founder of EMX
Where link to your website and link to contact to you? It would be more interesting if you add some links
This project have a great team

Thanks basket ball.  The url is www.evermarkets.com and you can contact us through slack, email ([email protected]), or on the subreddit.  Looking forward to hearing from you!
Activity: 490
Reserving indonesian translation if needed
Activity: 971
Merit: 500
Where link to your website and link to contact to you? It would be more interesting if you add some links
This project have a great team
Pages:
Jump to: