Pages:
Author

Topic: EMX | Trade Futures on Stocks, Bonds, Commodities - page 4. (Read 9073 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
 Crowdsale is expected to be held in June, though it will also depend on market conditions. Token unlock will only happen after that is sorted.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I would like to ask if the team has any plan to tackle issues about congestion, as the platform is ethereum based, and given that the transaction must be on time, if a scenario of big fluctuations in price and congestion happens at the same time, wouldn't this harm the margin provider a lot?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
has any of the code for EverMarkets been open sourced or made publicly available? In the FAQ page and AMA, you mentioned that was the intention, but the only thing in the EverMarkets github right now is a golang repo that was forked as-is from Terraform. Thanks!
As developers already said, they currently have a private beta on the rinkeby testnet and they will release code and beta closer to the public release of tokens Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
has any of the code for EverMarkets been open sourced or made publicly available? In the FAQ page and AMA, you mentioned that was the intention, but the only thing in the EverMarkets github right now is a golang repo that was forked as-is from Terraform. Thanks!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I've been scrolling through this thread, let me know if I have this right:

25% of the tokens are for private sale + public sale
40k ETH from private sale already
$50M hard cap for private + public
$0.15 token price for public sale

the private sale amount of 40k ETH is an estimate. hard cap has been adjusted to $35M. Developers will definitely provide more details closer to crowdsale.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
When is the public ico over so we can know when we are getting the tokens? What's this about an air drop and what's being done about advertising? I've seen practically nothing on this project anywhere
ico hasn't begun as it is tentatively scheduled to be held anytime in Q2. Developers have own marketing plans all laid out and they have a lot of attention as seen from the high demand during our presale. You will see EverMarkets gain traction soon enough when they approach ICO

When is the public ico over so we can know when we are getting the tokens? What's this about an air drop and what's being done about advertising? I've seen practically nothing on this project anywhere
Hi. I would like to know a ICO schedule  (private, pre, public). Can anybody answer me? Thank you for any answer.

More info regarding public sale will be out at a later stage, right now developers can only say that it'll be this quarter. They have recently concluded presale Smiley
For those interested in AMAs and interviews, feel free to check out the latest AMAs with famous reviewers like TheGobOne and Crypto Vinny!

During the interviews, CEO Jim Bai gave great detailed explanations of the underlying concepts and models behind the futures derivatives platform that we are building. And on how we are planning on bridging the cryptocurrency world with global capital markets.

After the AMA, TheGobOne’s has his own positive view of EverMarkets: “Great Idea”, “Stellar Team”, “Legitimate Use Case”, “Perfect Use Case for Blockchain”, “Gives Your Crypto Currency Real World Value” and “Disrupting A Space That Needs Disruption” and more!
Hi. I would like to know a ICO schedule  (private, pre, public). Can anybody answer me? Thank you for any answer.
Devs see several issues with the current futures marketplace, namely unfair pricing, aggressive HFT algos taking advantage of retail and institutions, and difficulty accessing different markets globally for international traders
Devs are trying to solve for those issues.  Also on EverMarkets, devs'll allow traders to use crypto as collateral, giving crypto traders a way to access traditional and crypto markets without leaving the crypto ecosystem.
Anyother marketing activites currently conducted are good too.  Its just that a lot of icos these days already have a platform/network and was wondering what kind of ideas evermarkets team have
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Any reason for choosing Ethereum? Maybe, better other blockchain? Maybe own blockchain? This is interesting question.

public blockchain can be slow and expensive. Block inclusion times for on-chain activities on large networks like Ethereum are measured in tens of seconds, rather than microseconds like on prominent futures exchanges. Issuing orders on the public blockchain would also create significant transactions costs and change the paradigm, as most futures exchanges charge only per trade, not per order. Due to these challenges, was decided to forego the traditional limit order book and will instead utilize periodically settled pro-rata call auctions. Since devs cannot enforce price-time priority, they advocate price-size priority instead; orders are filled in proportion to their volume on a price level, or pro rata. An important benefit of this is that it deemphasizes speed; you can still compete even if you aren’t the fastest.
Any reason for choosing Ethereum? Maybe, better other blockchain? Maybe own blockchain? This is interesting question.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
With the start of this project, it will be successful and it's worth recommending. Hope the rating of this project will be increased on https://icoguide.com/en/ico/evermarkets
EverMarkets’ clearinghouse is operated on a public blockchain, allowing for real-time auditing of the entire system. This makes the platform more transparent and reliable than traditional systems for traders, ecosystem partners, and regulators alike.
EverMarkets provides a fair and equal platform through forward-thinking market design. Orders are matched through periodic batch auctions, where traders compete on price and not speed. This eliminates the advantage that high frequency traders have on traditional exchanges.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
DEVS currently have a private beta on the rinkeby testnet. DEVS will release code and beta closer to the public release of  tokens. Soon will be more news.
EverMarkets was just featured on Business Insider!

"Meet EverMarkets: A crypto-company building a trading platform to one day rival the bitcoin futures markets on CME Group and Cboe Global Markets. Trading of other assets, in addition to crypto, will also take place on the platform.The point of the upstart, similarly to Katsuyama's IEX, is to de-emphasize speed in trading, but in cryptocurrency futures, not stocks."

http://www.businessinsider.com/meet-the-flash-boys-of-cryptocurrency-looking-to-shakeup-bitcoin-futures-trading-2018-3
Through the platform, cryptocurrencies are no longer an asset or simply a store-of-value — they become a tool for investing, speculating and hedging various assets. With these capabilities, traders have a more powerful means to manage and hedge risk, reducing the impact of volatility in the crypto markets and allowing traders to deploy more advanced strategies. Ultimately, EverMarkets will enable traders to diversify their portfolio to include exposure to traditional commodities alongside their crypto assets.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
EVERMARKETS is the first decentralized platform for unique tokens, where anyone can seamlessly own, create, customize, define interaction rules. I am very much clear when I read full business idea on https://icoguide.com/en/ico/evermarkets
Pages:
Jump to: