Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 89. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 260
March 06, 2018, 06:54:03 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I do not need to waste time to teach crypto to other people. I do not want to repeat again, because I've had many people tell me that I do not gain anything from it and wasting my time here. Only my close friends are the ones I'm talking about now, and I'm saying that the important things they should do to make money in crypto
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
March 06, 2018, 06:40:39 AM
for me the very idea of the crypto community became the reason why I started trading. When everyone can influence and make own contribution to society
Crypto community has a common  understanding how  people benefited  in crypto currency if they  just understand why it is beneficial  surely they will join and be given good advice  by the community forum and will  multiply and believe that this  is not a pyramiding schem. And everyone has an equal opportunity.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 06:29:32 AM
for me the very idea of the crypto community became the reason why I started trading. When everyone can influence and make own contribution to society
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
March 06, 2018, 03:17:13 AM
Most of my friends don't want to learn and understand cryptocurrencies through their blockchain technology. They thought it was a scam until I made money here, and they became interested in encryption, and they should be interested in making money.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
March 06, 2018, 03:12:49 AM
Yes,I am encourage to all people which show interest in crypto.But we are not force to any people to join crypto world.I m saying to all it gives profit than you are join it.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 12:12:14 AM
initially many friends of mine do not believe me and on average they think it's gambling and pyramids.. and I do not want to argue with them then I explain slowly with some questions they can not answer, the first step we must succeed first then they will ask themselves and now I encourage some people to invest and trade in crypto.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 12:02:13 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I would love to, but I think only if I can prove to them that I succeed here, because they wont believe in me, if they don't see me as a successful one, so I need to be a model to them so they will encourage to join.
Activity: 182
March 05, 2018, 11:58:33 PM
Yes I will really encourage people to invest in crypto market, those who can spend sometime in crypto market.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 11:39:25 PM
Lots of new investors are scared to start getting into crypto.  I think the best way to encourage new investors is to educate them, and provide others with good resources for their own research.  That way, they can learn enough about it to invest themselves comfortably without putting their money into a crappy project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 11:33:08 PM
I will ecourage my friends in because I have mad ea lot of money from it so i WILL tell them in.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
March 05, 2018, 11:02:28 PM

Yes, I will, and I am currently doing that. I encourage people to join the community and be part of the future. But I do not only encourage them to invest, I also encourage them to take the effort to use cryptocurrencies the way they are designed for. It is actually very easy to convince them that it is not a scam. The total market cap of crypto is along half a trillion USD. No scam can earn that big. That spells trust and stability and reliability to me.
copper member
Activity: 110
March 05, 2018, 10:57:52 PM
It's pretty interesting to encourage others to crypto bcs there are many people don't know about crypto. Also, it should be good to increase crypto market I think.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
March 05, 2018, 10:39:14 PM

yes, I would encourage someone to invest in an ICO to have their tokens sold out. I invite someone to invest in an ICO because I also follow the bounty campaign from ICO. so the possibility of such coin can be very expensive because it is very salable in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
March 05, 2018, 10:07:48 PM
Digital asset investments are very risky. I am try to promoting cryptocurrency related business to other people may be the campaign of my partners and me will reach other people who don't know about what is cryptocurrency.
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
March 05, 2018, 10:04:46 PM
I just share my experiences in crypto with my relatives and friends. Then if they're interested I tell them the basics of crypto and blockchain and let them do their own research about it. It's better for them to explore it on their own and just guide them.
Activity: 31
March 05, 2018, 09:58:09 PM
I encourage my family and friends to research about crypto, then  make their own decision.  I tell them I'm always here for advice or opinions, but, they need to get into for themselves.  LOL, I don't want to be their scapegoat if things go badly for them!   Cheesy  But, I'm always telling them why I'm into it, and why I feel like it's the place to be, so, they're getting a daily dose from me!
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
March 05, 2018, 09:22:36 PM
I am already doing that though it feels like Herculean task to get the regular people to understand what blockchain cryptocurrency and advance encryption system been used by cryptocurrency to send value payment or even create a contract without third party. But some are catching up!
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 09:17:45 PM
Yes I am encouraging my friends and even my family to engage in crypto, some are starting to join and starting to earn also but some are lazy, they want an instant money they don't want to work hard to earn for a living. We cannot blame them we do have different outlook in life if that's their thinking then let it be. Maybe they will realize someday if they see lives changes because of crypto and encourage their selves to join and be part of it to earn.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
March 05, 2018, 09:14:40 PM
I wont encourage everyone into crypto, but i would suggest it to them if they're interested. I don't like being blamed if something will get wrong because in our market risks are inevitable.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 08:30:33 PM
I never encourage people to get into crypto, they used to come alone to learn on me. But i do not let them on the things that make them lose his money. I just encourage them to play for free while learning about cryptocurrency.

Me I didn't encounter such things like encouraging someone here because even myself i did not know how to use and what is the rules and regulations here because someone just encourage me here
Pages:
Jump to: