Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 88. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 09:02:12 AM
That's what I am doing especially on my close friends I am always saying when we were together that they buy some Bitcoin using their extra money and hold it for atleast 5 years. Well ofcourse not all of them are believing me because they want to the results but it is ok to me those who interested I am extending my effort to help them.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
March 07, 2018, 08:57:36 AM

People are sure afraid of things they don't understand, its like the unknown to them so if they don't know anything about it, they will be afraid about it and if they find out there are hundreds of crypto scams online, they will also hate even bitcoin's price rising and will even spread rumor about it being scam.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 07, 2018, 08:38:41 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Yes I can encourage other people especially my family to invest in crypto. I will share my knowledge about investment so that they can aware and in order for them to have a successful investment. I know that I can encourage many people to crypto because I know that they need money for their daily living. I know that they want to earn money and they can achieve it through bitcoin. I will tell to them that bitcoin is not scam and I am pretty sure that they will join in bitcoin.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
March 07, 2018, 08:13:34 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I often explain the crypto to others, and invite them to join, I am grateful because many of my friends and relatives are willing to join in crypto after hearing my explanation, although not a few people who refuse even do not want to listen to my explanation.
I feel happy to be able to share experiences and motivate others to earn money in crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 07:12:11 AM
No. Involving someone in matters related to investment is a big responsibility. For example, when Bitcoin grew, everyone thought that it would grow further. I would not like to advise my friend to buy it (when it was 20,000 dollars), because now I would be uncomfortable with him.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 07, 2018, 06:55:22 AM
We can encourage them to invest in crypto but some will not even invest coz there's a lot of scam online. We dont need force them, we need to educate them.
Activity: 779
March 07, 2018, 06:47:31 AM
In this tine it is not good to encourage other because the coins have a problem we know that the value and price will in the crisis.we need to make a solution first before we encourage so that's the image of the couns will good to others and we can encourage them to the invest the coin.then read some articles about the coin
Activity: 2450
Merit: 605
March 07, 2018, 06:41:42 AM

yes i will, i tried to explain it on some of my friends but not all of them listen and follow me. most of them are quite suspecting that crypto is soon to scam but few of my friends follow me by investing on some other crypto that has a good name and can generate a good profits, but in the middle of our activities dip comes and it is the beginning of doubting that crypto for them is soon to scam. but i told them that it is normal and they are still believe in me, and now they are now PRO in this  field even without my guidance.
Obviously, it is not everyone that would want to listen, some would always remain very adamant, but we cannot blame them. The same way we have early adopters, we will always have laggards as well, so one way or the other, the equation will just have to be balanced.

Over time, even though it is a bit late, they will always find time to come around. It is a good thing though, and for those who have approached me, I do not hesitate to find the time to fill them with the knowledge.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 03:08:18 AM
I do encourage my fellow graduate still looking up to getting a job to try to invest and earn in cryptocurrency, with an evidence to prove it is not a scam.
Fortunately for some, they've started well and i feel their there response is encouraging to me also.
Activity: 138
March 07, 2018, 03:00:37 AM
i just explain to people who are curious about crypto and it's their choice if they want to join or not.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
March 07, 2018, 02:57:11 AM
I tried explaining to some guys what crypto is all about. Guess what was their question?

How do I get my money to my bank account?

For some it's not easy in their countries but it's quite easy in mine when you know what to do.

I explained several times but their thoughts was just the money.

I got fed up with them. But there are others I have shone the way.
Sometimes i encourage my friend to join in crypto, i explain and discuss all about it, then tell them a possible to earn once they into cryptocurrency and until now. Then when someone asked why i have a lot of money i tell them about crypto then they asked me to teach them how to sued it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
March 07, 2018, 02:54:49 AM
Obviously I do it all the time when anyone ask me about it or even just want to invest. But i also encourage them to study this technology before investing in. Some people don't trust the technology and spread FUD. But the one who understand the importance of this technology in future are very interested in learning more. For this purpose i am also running a Facebook group to help out people.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
March 07, 2018, 02:47:44 AM
I tried explaining to some guys what crypto is all about. Guess what was their question?

How do I get my money to my bank account?

For some it's not easy in their countries but it's quite easy in mine when you know what to do.

I explained several times but their thoughts was just the money.

I got fed up with them. But there are others I have shone the way.
Activity: 112
March 07, 2018, 02:34:25 AM
Everyone has the right to learn about crypto & blockchain tech.

SPREAD THE CRYPTO REVOLUTION
Activity: 140
March 07, 2018, 02:25:08 AM
I am always encouraging all my friends to join in cryptocurrency business, by explaining the good contributions of crypto business, but it is sad to say that some of my friends afraid to access, but not totally all my friends afraid to access, because mostly of them are interested. Mostly people interested in bitcoin are the age level 20 to 40 years old. That age of people are most active today in cryptocurrency business.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 02:01:08 AM
Believe me, I've tried to get my friends interested. But so far, no such luck. Their loss. Grin
Activity: 91
March 07, 2018, 12:31:03 AM
I have many friends who invite this to encourage them about crytocurrency  they do not want to learn how to use them as much as they like to play online games but when they learn that I have some money about bitcoin they are willing to learn about crypto world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
March 06, 2018, 07:12:30 AM
Anything you know about crypto should be passed on to anyone you know be it your family, relatives, friends or even your officemates. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency awareness is very important and it's better if you also introduce bitcoin with your proof of earnings so that they will not be only open-minded about the blockchain technology but will also embrace and encourage to start earning for themselves too.
Activity: 528
March 06, 2018, 07:05:38 AM
If we want to make crypto-world great again - we HAVE to enlighten all of the people around us with the idea of the cryptocurrency.
Otherwise the process of the overflowing fiat economics in the crypto-world will take to much time.
Don't forget that following the idea of the crytocurrency is the state of mind! Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
March 06, 2018, 06:59:24 AM

Actually, I have tried that before, but I have only earned so much negative feedback from people that it convinced me to stop. I think the more you explain and justify to them that it is not a scam, a ponzi scheme and a pyramiding activity makes people think more and more that it is because you have to defend it. I only share my knowledge to those who are genuinely interested and those who ask first, at least, I can see that they want to really know about it, and I don't have to overly convince them, more over change their minds on what cryptocurrency really is.
Pages:
Jump to: