Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 91. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 04:49:23 PM
Of course. I am doing it all the time. I am talking to my friends and family every week. I have some success so far, but I think my best results are yet to come.
Activity: 61
Merit: 17
March 03, 2018, 04:46:55 PM
Yes of course to make people know that there is a btcoin for those who have nothing  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
March 03, 2018, 04:44:26 PM
Yes of course,my friends was warned by me when they want to participate or invest to the bitconnect scammed,i explained everything how these people will steal their investments,some of my friend didnt believed in me and some were hopeful because i warned them,but it is their call if they will choose to risk their money to investment schemes.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
March 03, 2018, 04:36:43 PM
Of course I will, that is the only way to grow any market but I will advocate it not for the growth of the market. Crypto is unlike anything we have seen before, and it doesn't matter if you are Mr.Big Bucks or average joe I believe everybody should have some skin in the game. That is why I will discuss crypto with anybody with zero restrictions on age, race, gender, wealth or class it doesn't matter. All I require is a critical thinking person, because trying to explain cryptocurrencies to anybody other than that is terribly tall order.

I agree with you. Crypto is very exciting and when people see how easy it is to be paid and make payments they start to show interest and listen. I tell them that it's only a logical step for the future to use digital forms of currency since everything is going diital these days I mean I can't refhe last time I saw a physical copy of a game or music or software or movie.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 04:34:00 PM
As i dwell deeper into the crypto currency and the underlying prepostion that its is offering i would not be suggesting anyone to invest amount of their hard earned money; if they still want to do so and would ask for my suggestion; i would definately suggest not to invest any more than they afford to loose.
Activity: 364
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
March 03, 2018, 04:29:59 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Of course not. If they think so, let  think. This is their solution. And we will make money at this time.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
March 03, 2018, 04:24:40 PM
It is responsibility to all encourage others to aware about crypto world.It will results crypto users will increase and the demand will increase and more demand leads high price which is really beneficial for existing investors.
Activity: 210
Merit: 104
⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡
March 03, 2018, 02:11:13 PM
Of course I will, that is the only way to grow any market but I will advocate it not for the growth of the market. Crypto is unlike anything we have seen before, and it doesn't matter if you are Mr.Big Bucks or average joe I believe everybody should have some skin in the game. That is why I will discuss crypto with anybody with zero restrictions on age, race, gender, wealth or class it doesn't matter. All I require is a critical thinking person, because trying to explain cryptocurrencies to anybody other than that is terribly tall order.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 03, 2018, 01:51:06 PM
A lot of my friends and colleagues are already doing something with crypto, someone tries to trade coins with small amount(few dollars) to try how the market works, someone reads a lot about crypto, so i don't need to encourage my friend and colleagues.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
March 03, 2018, 01:32:40 PM
Crypto should be encourage to others because every users can get benefits in this kind of activity. Its either can get higher amount of tokens or even small amount. Eventhough a user can't earn money but atleast they can get an information and to have a knowledge on how the cryptocurrency affects the way of living of every users.
A lot of benefit to go around. The fact that we keep explaining to those close to us about cryptocurrency, give them links they can read, share news with them, this would always help in creating awareness. Sure, we cannot force anyone to want to do whatever they feel like doing, but at the end, there is this fulfillment when you see some people you explained certain things to, investing in the future and doing well for themselves.

I have always been opportune to see people call me to explain to them all that is needed to know about cryptocurrency since they noticed how my status have changed in a very short while, Grin I am always happy to do that, there is love in sharing and there is so much more to go around, so there is no point hoarding any information as long as the person finds it useful and it benefits them.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 10:21:39 PM
Crypto should be encourage to others because every users can get benefits in this kind of activity. Its either can get higher amount of tokens or even small amount. Eventhough a user can't earn money but atleast they can get an information and to have a knowledge on how the cryptocurrency affects the way of living of every users.

There are a lot of information about cryptocurrencies in the Internet. So no need in additional encouragement to use digital money. I think that making a deal with cryptocurrencies is good experience.
Activity: 673
March 02, 2018, 07:20:16 PM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

I always invite friends and relatives of my relatives that this open an illusion or hoax is a new technology that will be a new thing to be developed and in use for this future is the progress of virtual coin, like people who can fly without wings because of the discovery new.
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
March 02, 2018, 07:13:40 PM
I only encourage the people whom will believe but i dont force them to invest to any of these,instead i am teaching them how to get tokens thru bounty hunting so that there will be less risk,no money should be put to or invest you will only need your time to get your stakes in bounty hunting and you can earn a lot,people should understand that we can have coins without investing any.
Activity: 317
March 02, 2018, 07:13:34 PM
Definitely I will spread the goodnews of crypto because I was also informed by someone. I have successfully invited a friend but before I could that, it takes a lot of time because he was sceptical about the whole thing in the first place but with time he later realised that it would have been better for him if he had joined earlier.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
March 02, 2018, 07:08:40 PM
Of course, I encourage all my friends to make research about the crypto market as i believe it is a technology with very big potential for the future
Activity: 308
March 02, 2018, 06:42:22 PM
yes i always invite some person here because i can earn in that way like if i invite them in my btc wallet

I use binance,coins.ph and some telegram apps to earn some btc or altcoins

Try also some faucets because we can also earn in that by refer someone
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
March 02, 2018, 05:48:39 PM
I will only encourage them if I know they are willing to learn and interested on crypto, I will tell him the advantages/benefits he could get by joining and the changes it will bring to his life.  If I now he's reluctant, I would not force him because it is difficult if you would let a person do a thing he don't like.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 05:31:03 PM
Earning some tokens and coins in bounty campaigns is a good way to learn the ropes and also learn about worthwhile investments. I tell friends about this.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
March 02, 2018, 01:37:00 PM
World is slowly realizing that crypto is the way forward, blockchain technology is the future, so sooner or later everyone will realize it and come on board, it is just a matter of time.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
March 02, 2018, 01:35:57 PM
Since it's risky, I would not encourage them to invest instead I will give them an idea what cryptocurrency is. It's hard to be blamed because of their own mistake if their investment don't became successful.

Actually I had a bad experience with my office mate before. I encourage them to invest in a HYIP. Well, I'm just beginning my journey on crypto so I invested small amounts but I didn't know it was a HYIP. So when I withdraw my first earnings, I told they about it and even told them to join under me.

Unfortunately, it turns out to be a scam. But the good thing is that we are still friends and we didn't let small amount of money ruins our friendship.
Pages:
Jump to: