Pages:
Author

Topic: encourage others to crypto - page 84. (Read 8587 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 502
March 10, 2018, 01:14:09 AM
I have been doing that in my environment but the only problem is that they still don't get how blockchain technology works therefore they compare crypto withponzi scheme.
You can explain them blockchain technology in simple way that it is an online network that works by solving mathematical equations. Then you should let them know what bitcoin is and how it eliminates the need for a third party interference.

They you should let them know what decentralization means and how cryptos provide security and privacy of information. Make them understand crypto world step by step, I am sure they will understand it.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 03:05:15 PM
I think after today's performance in the market, now is as good a time as any to get your friends and family into crypto. If they put in $3 - $5k USD they would be able to get some rather large bags of the top coins. All they have to do is wait 6 months then sell for profit. What a great time to dive in!
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
March 09, 2018, 11:12:12 AM
Yes i will encourage others in crypto, and it is often said you can give the best when you have the actual experience. So going by this I will encourage others willing and open minded to learn. Myself someone introduced it to me and likewise some of us here.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 10:06:45 AM
Yeah but nobody wants to learn maybe they are all stup...even though I tell them that this is not fraud or scam but its already planted in their mind, but for me its not my lost because all my relatives that I encouraged are now earning profits so I am happy for them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 09, 2018, 09:57:32 AM
I think I would like them to be encouraged to invest on crypto and teach them all what it needs to be learned so that in the future they won't blame and but will thank me for what I taught them to do.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
March 09, 2018, 09:55:02 AM
No, i won't ever. Most of people will blame you of their losses (if any), but you are not granted to have any gratitude if they succeed. So no, if someone wants to start working with crypto, i'll wish them goodluck and stay away from it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
March 09, 2018, 08:56:03 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Why should I do this? I do not want to take this responsibility for free.
i agree, we can introduce cryptos to others, but we better not encourage them to invest, everyone should do their own research and make the decision, they will decide whether to get involved or not
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 09, 2018, 08:53:16 AM
Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Why should I do this? I do not want to take this responsibility for free.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 09, 2018, 08:50:09 AM
I would encourage other  to invest Cryptocurrency market, because this is our future, so when you tell them this new industry, in the future they will appreciate you, but first want to make money in Cryptocurrency market to learn blockchain knowledge, this is the first step.
Activity: 156
March 09, 2018, 08:36:31 AM
Involving someone in matters related to investment is a big responsibility. For example, when Bitcoin grew, everyone thought that it would grow further. I would not like to advise my friend to buy it
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
March 09, 2018, 08:30:58 AM
I have already tried on my family and I receive various feedbacks. Others still cannot understand, either I did not explained well or they are just not interested. There are some that are convinced and started to study more on crypto. They were amazed and inspired when I showed them my crypto assets. And now, we share the same goal and dream.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
March 09, 2018, 08:29:01 AM
I sometimes tell my friends about cryptocurrencies, but I never advise them to invest in them. Because it might happen that your friend loses all the money and then blames me for it.

that's very wise. i told some friend of mine about crypto, and explained her how it all works, but i told her that it's safer to start with bounty. thank god, i didn't tell anyone to invest. in a couple of weeks, i was blamed in wasting her time. so you never know.. sometimes you want to help people, but when there is a bump on the way, you will be the one blamed in all the problems..
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 08:14:56 AM
I sometimes tell my friends about cryptocurrencies, but I never advise them to invest in them. Because it might happen that your friend loses all the money and then blames me for it.
Activity: 822
March 09, 2018, 07:50:28 AM
I have encouraged a lot of friends to join crypto i also tell them to put what they can afford to lose nothing is 100% sure my last advice is that they should dyor before they do investment.
Activity: 294
March 09, 2018, 06:39:35 AM
Actually i've done that. The total people i encouraged and encouraged them to join the crypto were over 15 people. They are all my colleagues and neighbors. They are curious to me with what i do, then i explain this and they start trying and consequently until now they continue to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
March 09, 2018, 06:26:16 AM
i have introduced a good few people to crypto, initially bitcoin as that is the entry into the wider crypto world and so far they seem happy and are learning more and investing in other coins, once people take that initial step and see how it works they have no choice but to take part.
Activity: 322
March 09, 2018, 06:16:16 AM
I do encourage only to my relatives, they don't understand me though, but I have their support and they believe in me! In my country there is no point to encourage some one as they will only get it when everyone will start investing. I had lots of debates with people, who doesn't even have a clue what it's all about and they think they are telling something very clever, I am just tied of debating and arguing with them. Only the time will show, who missed their opportunity in their life!
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 06:13:31 AM
It is not only about cryptocurrency but it is the best technology in the world now that is blockchain technology in the world . It is important to encourage people. though some may not believe it because of bad experience.
Activity: 432
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 06:08:59 AM
Those who buy the techspecs token stands a chance to benefit from its price growth. As the company generates revenue from its services
Activity: 644
March 09, 2018, 06:03:23 AM
I would love to but some of my friends are so hesitant to invest because of the bad publicity about cryptocurrencies. But i always encouraged them to research about crypto so that they will have knowledge about it.
Pages:
Jump to: