Pages:
Author

Topic: End of ethereum? - page 5. (Read 101444 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 317
December 15, 2018, 12:38:13 PM
Ethereum is going to launch next big update constantinople, so I think that Ethereum is not dead, it is probably the biggest blockchain project because more than 1,000 developers work on the development!
as an ethereum platform, I would prefer to judge by districts by the results I have achieved over the past years. The number of people in the team can not talk about the quality of the product. Although professionalism is worth a lot.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 07:45:09 AM
Ethereum is going to launch next big update constantinople, so I think that Ethereum is not dead, it is probably the biggest blockchain project because more than 1,000 developers work on the development!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 07:28:53 AM
ETHEREUM is a very strong platform based on which there are a lot of different tokens. I think that if ETH dies like a coin, then the market will collapse
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
December 15, 2018, 05:25:11 AM
Ethereum will never end and will never die..As long as there are investor and the founder still kicking and updating what is happening it will always be there.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 03:21:02 AM
a statement that doesn't make sense if it says that now is the end of ethereum, now ethereum is in a good position and this is one of the best moments to get profit from ethereum
Activity: 826
December 14, 2018, 12:00:47 AM
You must continue to think positively about Ethereum. Indeed the price of Ethereum is now much lower and now at a price of $ 90. But as traders, we don't need to panic to sell coins. Selling coins will only make the price of coins decrease. Better to remain patient because Ethereum will definitely increase again.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
December 13, 2018, 11:17:54 PM
Many people believe that ethereum prices will continue to drop up to $ 10, this is what makes us have to follow all ethereum developments, I regret buying ethereum for $ 220 or a month ago and now the ethereum price is around $ 85.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
December 13, 2018, 09:25:59 PM
If ethereum cannot recover and reaches at least $ 100 this year, of course the future of ethereum will be dark and threatened to end, the thing that makes users dislike ethereum is the number of ERC-20 based scam projects that have an impact on ethereum.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
December 13, 2018, 06:40:45 PM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

now ethereum price was under $100 in value and its run about 85.8$ depends on coinmarketcap,,
but, this situations will not be the end of ethereum, because not only ethereum decline, most of altcoins are down now,,
i believe ethereum price will recover when the green coming to crypto market again my friend
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 13, 2018, 05:59:28 PM
Of course it will recover. No need to give in to a general panic. Ether is an excellent and promising coin which has no worthy competitors. In mid-January 2019, Constantinople will be launched, and this will greatly increase the value of the coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 12:22:47 PM
I think a lot of things that affect the price of Ethereum are decreasing and especially for Bitcoin. If the price of Bitcoin decreases and the price of Ethereum also decreases. And now the price of Ethereum is $ 90 and this is a very long decline. But this is not the end of Ethereum, I'm sure if the price of Ethereum can definitely grow again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
December 13, 2018, 10:30:37 AM
I'm not sure if this is the end of ethereum, even though the price is falling now, but keep in mind that this not only happens in ethereum, almost all altcoins experience it. I don't understand why almost everyone continues to discuss ethereum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 09:07:57 AM
ethereum prices are currently in very bad condition and I see the volume of ethereum on the market is greatly reduced maybe because traders have been very disappointed with the decline in ethereum prices
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
December 13, 2018, 08:37:57 AM
yeah, now ethereum has a very bad price and makes many people panic and worry, but in my opinion this will not be the end of ethereum because ethereum will definitely be able to survive and will rise again
- I'm also very confident about the growth of eth again because eth is a great altcoin and its foundation involves a lot of other altcoin in the market, the role of eth is also very important, similar to bitcoin, although eth may not be equal to bitcoin but the market can not lack its presence. The present situation is probably just a strong dumping of whales, they want people to abandon all eth and they will accumulate then they will pump up, and of course, understanding their plans and traps, we should continue to believe in eth, eth will exist alongside bitcoin until the market completely collapses.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
December 13, 2018, 08:33:46 AM
no one can be sure about that because as long as there are still investors, of course it will not end crypto currency because the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
December 13, 2018, 07:59:44 AM
yeah, now ethereum has a very bad price and makes many people panic and worry, but in my opinion this will not be the end of ethereum because ethereum will definitely be able to survive and will rise again
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 07:49:36 AM
Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
There is no end of altcoins going on, except it's the garbage altcoins in the market. We should know that the crypto market is a lot of institutional investors and they will not easily abandon it. I think our market will recover in the next 5 years and we need more patience instead of negative thinking.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 07:46:35 AM
Well, I wouldn't get the reason for singling out Ethereum because it's a matter of the whole cryptocurrency market being affected by a sustained downward spiral and Ethereum is just another victim among others.
So, I don't see an end of it or the end of cryptocurrency. Indeed as the chairman of the New York stock exchange submitted last week, cryptocurrency is here to stay. The prospects may be gloomy at the moment but this ugly moment Will be history in no distant future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 13, 2018, 07:26:00 AM
many people think that this will be the end of crypto, but they shouldn't think like that because they should know that crypto prices are fluctuating and will continue to change so ethereum will definitely rise again, don't panic at the current market conditions
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
December 13, 2018, 06:56:47 AM
Ethereum is a great use case, if not for anything, the fact that it's the fuel needed to launch on the Ethereum Network. So long as ICOs continue to get launched on the platform, ETH will continue to valid. I just feel the price growth of ETH especially in 2017 wasn't organic enough, it rode the tide BTC enjoyed and so the road to it's ATH will be rough and long, except of course the fundamentals are in it's favour.
Pages:
Jump to: